Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together (35776 Views)

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Samuel Eto'o & Fally Ipupa Friends Again After Fall Out Over Mistress / P-square, Fally Ipupa & Flavour Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Teeklef:

listen to we are the best ft fally ipupa,top of the world,feeling the nigga!!! u guys jez developed hatred for dis guy bkus he left don,if that is ur definition of nt been relevant again,i chose to be broke lyk dbanj den
well that's just 3/10 and you knw wat dat means "he no reach pass mark". Bro no1 is talkin abt brokeness here,we're talkin abt music generally,wat he can offer his fans compare to wen he was wit don baba his songs is always Dope and dnt confuse urself
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Teeklef(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
rocknation62:
well that's just 3/10 and you knw wat dat means "he no reach pass mark". Bro no1 is talkin abt brokeness here,we're talkin abt music generally,wat he can offer his fans compare to wen he was wit don baba his songs is always Dope and dnt confuse urself
Ntor
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by 49cents(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oga titus
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Oballer: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
you no de tire.? which kain top wey you never reach since ...even the red bull wey dey your hand no go give you wings to carry you reach top...park well, you no get any top wey you wan go ..haba
Airforce1:
Cool Pix bangalee and fallypupa

Album Loading...

Join you guys at the top
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oballer:
you no de tire.? which kain top wey you never reach since ...even the red bull wey dey your hand no go give you wings to carry you reach top...park well, you no get any top wey you wan go ..haba

take it back

Are you mad
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Teeklef:

No big deal taking pics with one of the wealthiest man in the world? Go back to ur kabar and av a pics with ur local government chairman,then u can kum back and av a word with some elite here.
noted... grin
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Doubleoo:

Bro I know. Obviously I love both of them but I hate the way people talk bad about Dbanj. Did you know that the last picture that Don Jazzy posted shows that he wish to meet those people that Dbanj is meeting? Yes, and that's why he cropped Dbanj out.
I followed both of the on twitter and like their page on Facebook. In popularity and connection Dbanj is the father of them all.
Lobatan
noted...grin
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by haul: 1:22am On Apr 19, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

D'Banj is not a teenager anymore. He is way pass this mode of dressing in any official setting.

\
suit doesn't make you responsible,our politicians look official but their pocket is more special.

Between,d'banj aint got quater Diddy or jay or dre's money and all the aforementioned still rock sneakers and jeans.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by haul: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2015
onosprince:

Shut up ur mouth... dem dagbo ur cousin... hour buy converse $70? Dat ur cousin na ijaw man?
you know why I like you? Cause you an ignorant buffalo. I respect you for being coward and still defend your cowardice,it takes a real fool todo that.#Enjoy your time.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by vikkytan: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2015
why are they standing like dat .. using their hands to cover their thing.. sadwhy are they standing like dat .. using their hands to cover their thing..
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by vikkytan: 1:34am On Apr 19, 2015
vikkytan:
why are they standing like dat .. using their hands to cover their thing.. sadwhy are they standing like dat .. using their hands to cover their thing..
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by onosprince(m): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2015
haul:
you know why I like you? Cause you an ignorant buffalo. I respect you for being coward and still defend your cowardice,it takes a real fool todo that.#Enjoy your time.

See this epka... u don buy converse $70 dollars before... u wan form staunch for here... mumu
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by fairygeh(f): 5:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool Pix bangalee and fallypupa

Album Loading...

Join you guys at the top
This album never load finish cheesy cheesy it's taking forever abeg
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Maximus17(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2015
angelTI:
I honestly pray his career will come alive again

and who says its dead?? He's a real businessman
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by haul: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2015
onosprince:

See this epka... u don buy converse $70 dollars before... u wan form staunch for here... mumu
I'm trying to figure which is your problem,ignorance or poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram / Ghanaians Make Tacha Branded T-shirts / Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.