Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday (29137 Views)

President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Neatboy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
South Africa is the only African country that need not only economic support but psychological support. Inferiority complex. I think they are so scared of touching the whites. Most Africans there are into business. Other blacks are not competing with them in their country, in their ministries or govt parastatals, even in sports, except in businesses which I believe they are also doing same in other African countries. They should turn to the whites that have taken most of the vital positions and make them second class in their own country. Jacob Zuma is just a figure head, the whites run things there. What they are doing is: if you can't beat John face Obi. Transfer aggression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
igbsam:
And u think 70% of Nigerians in that country would want to come back ? They would rather stay back there and start believing God for divine protection
Yes you are right many of them went there with hope of coming back big boys and the expectations at home only to come back empty handed worse than they were when they left this country.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by klax(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
discusant:

Perhaps, only solution to South African blacks problems is return of Apartheid.

Black South Africans are showing the world that they are subhuman.

Oh my bros God bless you just spoke what is on my mind. I have be praying for apartheid to return to South Africa these animals need to suffer again and for a life time.

Nigeria spend over $60 billion to bailed these I-diots from extinction in the hand of white minority but never respect us. the *God forsaken Zulu silly animal Kingdom king* where wazs he when white South African were killing them at will

Apartheid should return and must return white minority should take over authority in South Africa because the
*f u c k ING BASTARDS BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN* are simply not part of this world and they deserve to be erase and completely wipe out. These animals need to weep again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by hardbody: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Una don make all the comments wey i be wan make. I concur
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Vivipop(f): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
dasparrow:

Vivi, I agree with you. May I suggest that people with facebook accounts post this message of yours on their facebook wall. Also, people should also post this message on BBM messenger.
Yes of course. A friend of mine sent it through bbm, i believe this message should be circulated
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Cubeet: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Very Good
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by imperiouxx(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nigerians should leave that crappy country for God sake.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:
I THOUGHT THEY SAID GEJ IS CLUELESS undecided

INDEED THE WIND OF CHANGE HAS BLOWN UNCLE JONA grin grin

No be change anything! Jonathan deed it during Gaddafi era. So shun that change matter make coins no full ur pocket.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
estyvino:
Ok that's good, coz me and my boyz bee dey prepare to go shoprite this evening... Hit like if you know what I meant
I wish that would happen.... I go Just go shoprite pack all the things wey I been dey feast my eyes ontop dey wish say I get money to buy..... E go make sence if Lagosians attack Shoprite o....
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by kehindetayo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
South Africans seems to forget de hav alots to loose from our relationship
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by criuze(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
I can still remember our sacrifices just for the slaves of appertide regime.

Am now blacker than my fellow blacks

God. please help us.

this misguided hatred ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by criuze(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
They are just calling a global black hatred on them.

bigots . msuuuu
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ohhhh so more people dey come? Network go kon slow die
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Some mumu Nigerians wud go into hiding...
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by kollinpowel(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
good move and let dstv and mtn start packing their bags from here so our indigenous company will grow.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by spiralwedge(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
They are showing Lagosians how to do it
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by notoriousbabe: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why wait till monday?
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by dubemivan(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
SA now think they have arrived! somehow they havent learnt their lessons in the Aparthied they suffered years back... the truuth is that what goes around comes around, when that time comes they will be on their own. Ingrates that had no respect for Nigerians that help them secure independence from the whites. God will surle judge them accordingly!
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by notoriousbabe: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Khalessi:
That plane go empty. Read a nairalander in SA's comment the dude said he prefers to die in SA than come back to Nigeria and a lot of people shared his sentiments...
who tell you say na plane dem wan take carry dem?na dangote cement trailer dem wan send to carry dem o
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by enambobo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
I knew it! I knew that after the death of Nelson Mandela (madiba), some bigots will stem-up contentions and divisions that will result again to racism. As Lucky Dube once said ''The change doesn't start from the govt, the change starts from us because we are the people that are directly involved in the violence''. It's sad to say that after so much effort by noble men of SA to zero down racism, some south Africans have chosen to follow the retrogressive path. They only end up bringing the death of these noble men to nothing and thus make a mockery of their history.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Chigold101(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:
I THOUGHT THEY SAID GEJ IS CLUELESS undecided

INDEED THE WIND OF CHANGE HAS BLOWN UNCLE JONA grin grin
most you write nonsense? During central african crises between christians & muslims, didnt GEJ evacuate both Nigerians & non Nigerians?
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Rossikk(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jennifer89:
This is a good development but I'm sure some Nigerians will still prefer to stay there instead of coming back home

Not surprising at all.

These news reports tend to make it seem like all foreigners are being hounded in SA. Truth is the vast majority of them are going about their daily business without any problem. It's like when people are abroad and they see Boko Haram on telly. They think everywhere in Nigeria is up in flames with bombs going off everywhere.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Chigold101(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Khalessi:
That plane go empty. Read a nairalander in SA's comment the dude said he prefers to die in SA than come back to Nigeria and a lot of people shared his sentiments...
My brother people that say such thing are those who are ashamed of returning home empty handed.

My brother inlaw have refused to come back to Nigeria because he has nothing to show over 8years he has lived in SA. His wife who is a South African have been pleading with him for over 5years for them to return to Nigeria.

The wife had contacted my father inlaw & my wife asking them to beg her husband to take she & their children to Nigeria.

It was only last week he sent in some money so from next week work start in his land. I mean building work.

My point is this: any Nigerian in SA who refused to come back are those ones we call “akanaogoli“ “efulefu“ or those who have tried but luck works against them.

Because they dont know how to face those they left here, who is now making it big.

Na SHAME DEY HOLD THEM BACK
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Kentrasso(f): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kennywills7:
In all these killings, they hv not kill any chinise or european citizen
They are busy killing africans! Is dat not foolishness?
Anyway, let all d various governments from Africa who has citizens in SA evacuate their citizens & let appropriate measures b taken to deal wit SA

Superiority complex is what's happening to them. They are scared to touch those whiter than they are but feel they qualify to count themselves higher than other blacks. Am not surprised, when they gained independence their psychological arrangement was reset. They don't know how to be free. I feel pity for them
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by martinosi: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
estyvino:
Ok that's good, coz me and my boyz bee dey prepare to go shoprite this evening... Hit like if you know what I meant

To be honest with you...I dont Support any Nigerian from doing this to a Shoprite store in Nigeria
or any other African Country outside of South Africa..but i understand the sentiment and
if it were to happen... South Africa has themselves to blame... i heard a Zulu King made a Dumb statement
that Foreigners should leave the country ...i guess he means all the Black African in South Africa from other
African Countries and not the Whites from Europe that have come from Portugal etc ...as they still
have a White man Superiority complex in SA...what a Shame..instead of them to have solved their
education and economic issue for their black male citizens they left it...i knew this stuff would happen after
mandela pass away....
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by martinosi: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kennywills7:
In all these killings, they hv not kill any chinise or european citizen
They are busy killing africans! Is dat not foolishness?
Anyway, let all d various governments from Africa who has citizens in SA evacuate their citizens & let appropriate measures b taken to deal wit SA

CO-SIGN
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Kennywills7(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kentrasso:

Superiority complex is what's happening to them. They are scared to touch those whiter than they are but feel they qualify to count themselves higher than other blacks. Am not surprised, when they gained independence their psychological arrangement was reset. They don't know how to be free. I feel pity for them
You are on point dear! However Other African countries has to do something about this and some sanctions has to be impose on them. They have no right to kill others because of their own failures and from my point of view, the SA government is not doing enough to stop his citizen's madness.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Kentrasso(f): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kennywills7:

You are on point dear! However Other African countries has to do something about this and some sanctions has to be impose on them. They have no right to kill others because of their own failures and from my point of view, the SA government is not doing enough to stop his citizen's madness.

SA has a messed up government so I won't count on that. The citizens are crazy and there's no one to teach them otherwise
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Kennywills7(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kentrasso:

SA has a messed up government so I won't count on that. The citizens are crazy and there's no one to teach them otherwise
That's the more reason why d rest of Africa & the world needs to wake up and teach them a good lesson!
They need to b sanction, u will see that SA government will wake to face their responsibilities
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by 14(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Many African countries are just using this opportunity to attack South Africa. The government has tried its level best to minimize the killing, only 5 people are killed, 5 people. The way its being protrait by most African countries, its like 100 000 africans have been killed. But its ok, we deserve the backlash.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by purplekayc(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Horus(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PBYm3w34Q

[size=15pt]South African Attacks: Lawmakers demand immediate evacuation of all Nigerians[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.