Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday (29246 Views)

President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Smooyis(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Your majesty why na? Diaris God oooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Horus(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRUMjh3TK7s

[size=17pt]We kill Nigerians so that our Children will have work
SOUTH AFRICAN LADY SPEAKS OUT[/size]
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Metrofox(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
SOME PEOPLE WE RATHER WANT TO DIE IN DAT COUNTRY THAN COME TO NIGERIA
At least it's better preparations are made so no body get excuse
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Godsonkemz(m): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Jus as they are coming back, their counterparts (south africans) in Nigeria shud be sent packing. Instead of investing in a land wherein you are not welcomed, i think its beta dey come home. If not of the services they offer, i wud have suggest let mtn, dstv and shoprite be shut down. Do me i do you...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by OXLANDOWN: 3:43am On Apr 19, 2015
what will happen to Shoprite,MTN and Multichoice.We can stand united and teach them an economic lesson without violence. I will not patronize them ever again.

Zulu can buy sim card ,watch DSTV while eating shoprite popcorn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by totorimi: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2015
WE JUST HAVE TO HIT ONE SOUTH AFRICAN TARGET TO SEND THE CORRECT MESSAGE. IF WE DONT THOSE ANIMALS WILL THINK WE ARE SCAPEGOATS. LETS FORGET THE ROAD EXCUSE THEY HAVE FOR KILLING LUCKY DUBE.

THEY DONT LIKE US SO WE MUST"NT LIKE THEM TOO. ONCE WE BURN DOWN THEIR EMBASSY THIS SH1T WILL STOP IMMEDIATELU.

WE ARE STILL THE BABA IN AFRICA.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2015
igbsam:
And u think 70% of Nigerians in that country would want to come back ? They would rather stay back there and start believing God for divine protection
a nigerian would rather leave his own country and settle in the middle of a sugarcane plantation in another country but do you blame him?nigeria is the true definition of hell on earth.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by martinosi: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
klax:

Oh my bros God bless you just spoke what is on my mind. I have be praying for apartheid to return to South Africa these animals need to suffer again and for a life time.

Nigeria spend over $60 billion to bailed these I-diots from extinction in the hand of white minority but never respect us. the *God forsaken Zulu silly animal Kingdom king* where wazs he when white South African were killing them at will

Apartheid should return and must return white minority should take over authority in South Africa because the
*f u c k ING BASTARDS BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN* are simply not part of this world and they deserve to be erase and completely wipe out. These animals need to weep again.

Nigeria spent alot of money to help SA to be free from Apartheid but want i do not
understand is why ANC South African Govt has done nothing to educate and help the Economic
Situation of South African Males...what a shame!!!
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by martinosi: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Neatboy:
South Africa is the only African country that need not only economic support but psychological support. Inferiority complex. I think they are so scared of touching the whites. Most Africans there are into business. Other blacks are not competing with them in their country, in their ministries or govt parastatals, even in sports, except in businesses which I believe they are also doing same in other African countries. They should turn to the whites that have taken most of the vital positions and make them second class in their own country. Jacob Zuma is just a figure head, the whites run things there. What they are doing is: if you can't beat John face Obi. Transfer aggression.

CO-SIGN...You hit the Nail on the head and spoke the truth of the matter..the uncompetitive
and lack of Business savvy among South African Males is shocking.!!! how can
natives black
of south Africa ..zulu's etc have a future in their own country when they refuse to engage in Business
South African should have have several local billionaire by now!!!20years have rolled by and they
are still suffering and ignorant!! God Have mercy
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by martinosi: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
enambobo:
I knew it! I knew that after the death of Nelson Mandela (madiba), some bigots will stem-up contentions and divisions that will result again to racism. As Lucky Dube once said ''The change doesn't start from the govt, the change starts from us because we are the people that are directly involved in the violence''. It's sad to say that after so much effort by noble men of SA to zero down racism, some south Africans have chosen to follow the retrogressive path. They only end up bringing the death of these noble men to nothing and thus make a mockery of their history.

Great Point you made here..myself and my friends have discussed and we all knew the
people of SA will be lost and vent their true fustration when after Mandela passes on..
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by martinosi: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kentrasso:

Superiority complex is what's happening to them. They are scared to touch those whiter than they are but feel they qualify to count themselves higher than other blacks. Am not surprised, when they gained independence their psychological arrangement was reset. They don't know how to be free. I feel pity for them

Sooo true and very sad situation...the South African Women are tired of the slackness they see
in their men and turn quickly to marry Ghanians, Nigerians, Zimbabweans etc because when they
come to SA they are sharp and work hard... So sad... but want is the SA ANC Govt doing
for its people...the cracks of failure by the SA Govt for its locals citizens is now open for the
world to see..."smh" Saw a video of Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Somalians and other Africans all
grouped together with weapons ready to defend their assets and properties in SA...so sad....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / Celebration, Fireworks As Australia Welcomes 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.