Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already (1461 Views)

OPINION: President Buhari's Media Chat & Words Of A Tyrant By Femi Fani-Kayode / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by steffans(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hey NL family...

I have been an advocate of change in the last elections that held.. And am glad that change has come in the federal level and my state level..

I always read newspapers and listen to the news.. I can't but notice that Buhari our agent of change seems tired b4 the job even begins..

I saw the way he welcomed Tunde Bakare in KD... He looked frail and absent minded... I actually thot probably he didn't want to see Bakare.. I kept that aside...

I was watching the news again yesterday and was watching how the United Nations guy that came.. Muhammad ibn Chambas.. I hope I got the name right? Buhari still had the same look..
When they told them to take a picture.. The same thing.

And many more incidences...

As I said this is my personal opinion...
And the questions that come to my head is...
Can Buhari truly carry Nigerians problems on his head?
Can he hold the fort as he should?
Did we make a mistake by putting an old man in the helm of affairs?
Is he being pushed too much for His age?

Well, I leave it to those who have noticed this to buttress it more.

Last bullet: Change starts with you.
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by jascon1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hahaha I don laff sotay I mess for body
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by arabbunkum: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is able and capable.
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by yang(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Soon the joke called Nigeria will be in Autopilot mode. The illiterate will arrive to put all the good works and policies of GEJ in reverse gear and then proceed like a dumb-dumb to leave governance to his wife

3 Likes

Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by chymystique(f): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
yang:
Soon the joke called Nigeria will be in Autopilot mode. The illiterate will arrive to put all the good works and policies of GEJ in reverse gear and then proceed like a dumb-dumb to leave governance to his wife

gringringringringringrin @ the bold sentence
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by mafifle: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hahaha. And they will say too early. Please we reject this ominous signs.
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
One thing you critics fail to understand is this...one person doesn't rule a nation. Lemme make it simple for you to understand.Nigeria is a school, Buhari is the principal and we have teachers and other workers that join forces to make sure the school runs according to the rules and regulations set by the principal.

4 Likes

Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by steffans(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Khalessi:
One thing you critics fail to understand is this...one person doesn't rule a nation. Lemme make it simple for you to understand.Nigeria is a school, Buhari is the principal and we have teachers and other workers that join forces to make sure the school runs according to the rules and regulations set by the principal.

Nice

1 Like

Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by sammyj: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Story for the gods !!! grin grin
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by steffans(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods !!! grin grin

Only time will tell...

1 Like

Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by steffans(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Only time will tell
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by abduljabbar4(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
steffans:
Hey NL family...

I have been an advocate of change in the last elections that held.. And am glad that change has come in the federal level and my state level..

I always read newspapers and listen to the news.. I can't but notice that Buhari our agent of change seems tired b4 the job even begins..

I saw the way he welcomed Tunde Bakare in KD... He looked frail and absent minded... I actually thot probably he didn't want to see Bakare.. I kept that aside...

I was watching the news again yesterday and was watching how the United Nations guy that came.. Muhammad ibn Chambas.. I hope I got the name right? Buhari still had the same look..
When they told them to take a picture.. The same thing.

And many more incidences...

As I said this is my personal opinion...
And the questions that come to my head is...
Can Buhari truly carry Nigerians problems on his head?
Can he hold the fort as he should?
Did we make a mistake by putting an old man in the helm of affairs?
Is he being pushed too much for His age?

Well, I leave it to those who have noticed this to buttress it more.

Last bullet: Change starts with you.
Tired? I prayed in the same mosque with him in Kaduna yesterday in Yahaya road. He was talking with people confidently and comfortably. He didn't look tired to me so please try harder next time.
Re: PERSONAL OPINION: President - Elect Looks Tired Already by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
It seems like his haters are getting weaker day after day. They are already tired of making death wishes

(1) (Reply)

FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now / 21 Billion Naira Rice Importation Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Okonjo, Adesina / From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.