Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg (3085 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OtB7Cke_zuU/VTI_-VKg32I/AAAAAAAE_oA/Nxi5s2MOjng/s1600/000.png[/img]

A chilling story from a Nigerian who lives in Centurion, South Africa about an attack on another Nigerian in Johannesburg
today. Meanwhile, how many of you have watched those horrible videos on Facebook showing the killing of African
immigrants? And they are attacking children. In one video, some children were beaten, tied up and the men poured
gasoline on their body. Can't share the videos here...go on Facebook. Can't believe this is happening in 2015.

lindaikeji..com.es/2015/04/nigerian-reportedly-attacked-in.html?m=1
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
the moderators should please put this on the front page
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
if you know this person, call the distress line released by the FG to report
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Bugatie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
iterator24:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OtB7Cke_zuU/VTI_-VKg32I/AAAAAAAE_oA/Nxi5s2MOjng/s1600/000.png[/img]

A chilling story from a Nigerian who lives in Centurion, South Africa about an attack on another Nigerian in Johannesburg
today. Meanwhile, how many of you have watched those horrible videos on Facebook showing the killing of African
immigrants? And they are attacking children. In one video, some children were beaten, tied up and the men poured
gasoline on their body. Can't share the videos here...go on Facebook. Can't believe this is happening in 2015.

lindaikeji..com.es/2015/04/nigerian-reportedly-attacked-in.html?m=1

A report like this needs to be confirmed before some people over start a reprisal attacks on South Africans and their interests.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by ozoigbondu: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
cry
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bugatie:

A report like this needs to be confirmed before some people over start a reprisal attacks on South Africans and their interests.
that might be someone's relative please pass the message
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Leojamesjames(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
this is coming too much oooooo, lord please protect and guard all our brothers and sisters back there in SA
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Bugatie(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
iterator24:
that might be someone's relative please pass the message

The man in question has no identity as the report does not have his name except for just phone no.

My point is we have to be careful with the messages we broadcast else the news of a Nigerian being attacked can make our people here irrespective of tribe to revolt and start reprisal killings against South Africans here in Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by ramdris(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mandela will be crying in his grave asking himself if these are the same pple he fought for.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Did you say CHILDREN were beaten, tied up and burnt?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
fp
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by maclatunji: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
The South African government is clueless. Calling killing of foreigners "Xenophobic" attacks seems to have blinded them into failing to see that this is simply anarchy and they have to curb it before we have genocide and war.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
The South African Government should have contained this by now! This is really becoming very annoying!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
now, what is the difference between genocide and xenophobic attacks? nothing! after african countries help south africa, this is how they pay us back.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Kennywills7(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Something has to b done about dis fast
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by jascon1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
No police in SA?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by abduljabbar4(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Truth be told I can destroy one Dstv branch but I'm a good citizen of Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by pacino26(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bugatie:

The man in question has no identity as the report does not have his name except for just phone no.

My point is we have to be careful with the messages we broadcast else the news of a Nigerian being attacked can make our people here irrespective of tribe to revolt and start reprisal killings against South Africans here in Nigeria

I understand your leniency and decorum in this issue. But on a very good day, what comes to mind if the location mentioned happens to be where you've a relative our friend? I don't think you'll wait for confirmation before venting your rage.

Who does your laundry?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Bugatie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
pacino26:

I understand your leniency and decorum in this issue. But on a very good day, what comes to mind if the location mentioned happens to be where you've a relative our friend? I don't think you'll wait for confirmation before venting your rage.

Who does your laundry?

Very well, I get your point,

My laundry, what's about that?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by DaGC(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
If true, then friends and relatives of the victim should call the Nigerian embassy emergency line.

Sad to see man's hatred for his fellow man.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by knightsTempler: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hopefully he will be ok.

The message need to be passed on tho.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Ariyke: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is getting out of hand o
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by ofala(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is it not time for Nigerians to collectively slam a huge HAMMER on ALL South African interests here in Nigeria? or such hammer is lacking?

29th May is far because I know that soon to be President Buhari will act decisively .

When one considers the role and immense resources Nigerian Government expended in helping to liberate South Africa; you will just be damned heart broken by the present asinine madness going on in SA!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Mustack: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
heres another video of a woman saying publicly that they want all Nigerian dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRUMjh3TK7s
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by persius555(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Now, we know what south africans are all about. For years they have concealed this genuine identity of what they are and capable of doing. Recall when the mining strike occured some months back, almost a hundred miners were felled by police bullets after some riot policemen were matcheted to death. South africans have always exhibited these tendencies way before the aperthied era. Black south africans, most especially the zulu extractions have learnt nothing from their past. Cant believe mandela was a south african.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by bright007(f): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by asha80(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mustack:
heres another video of a woman saying publicly that they want all Nigerian dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRUMjh3TK7s
wow undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by EdCure: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
The South African Government should have contained this by now! This is really becoming very annoying!
Jacob Zuma is a worse version of GEJ. Cluelessness and incompetence run in their veins.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by xreal: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Maybe we should ONLY go to TB Joshua's church alone and burn all South Africans there to death.

I know Nigerians ain't that heartless.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by xreal: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
EdCure:

Jacob Zuma is a worse version of GEJ. Cluelessness and incompetence run in their veins.

I agree with you. I have seen a president worse than GEJ.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by Horus(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PBYm3w34Q

[size=15pt]South African Attacks: Lawmakers demand immediate evacuation of all Nigerians[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Reportedly Attacked In Johannesburg by dwilliams: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Front page investments and co plc

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) / FACT!! Igbos Re Nigeria's Political Slaves( Political History Of Nigeria) / Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.