Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Now I Believe Dat Oyo People Can Vote 4 Hunger And Salivation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Believe Dat Oyo People Can Vote 4 Hunger And Salivation (659 Views)

Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) / Photos: Idps In Maiduguri Protest On The Street Over Hunger and Lack Of Water / Photos: See What Gov.Kashim Shettima Did To Control Hunger And Poverty in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Believe Dat Oyo People Can Vote 4 Hunger And Salivation by Horluwarsheun: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
NOW I BELIEVE DAT OYO PEOPLE CAN VOTE 4 HUNGER AND SALIVATION 2 IRREGULAR PAYMENT OF SALARY& ALLOWANCES OF WORKER PENSIONER WOWS ESPECIALLY PRIMARY SCHOOL DECLINING QUALITATIVE EDUCATION OVER CROWDED CLASS ROOM WITHOUT TABLES AND CHAIRS INCREASE UNDER EMPLOYMENT &UNEMPLOYMENT OF YOUTHS BASTARDIZE ECONOMY GROWTH & DECREASING DEVELOPMENT POOR HEALTH SERVICES. ALL DIS GAVE D INCUMBANT GOVERNOR EXCELLENCE PERFORMANCE 4 2ND TENURE TICKET NOMINATION OF HIS DEAREST WIVES AS D DEPUTY GOV DIR IS GOD O

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Dat Oyo People Can Vote 4 Hunger And Salivation by ChristyG(f): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is oluwaseun not that rubbish name.stop remixing yoruba names.

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Dat Oyo People Can Vote 4 Hunger And Salivation by nzeobi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Don't mind those that voted party instead candidates

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Dat Oyo People Can Vote 4 Hunger And Salivation by supersonic(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Horluwarsheun:
NOW I BELIEVE DAT OYO PEOPLE CAN VOTE 4 HUNGER AND SALIVATION 2 IRREGULAR PAYMENT OF SALARY& ALLOWANCES OF WORKER PENSIONER WOWS ESPECIALLY PRIMARY SCHOOL DECLINING QUALITATIVE EDUCATION OVER CROWDED CLASS ROOM WITHOUT TABLES AND CHAIRS INCREASE UNDER EMPLOYMENT &UNEMPLOYMENT OF YOUTHS BASTARDIZE ECONOMY GROWTH & DECREASING DEVELOPMENT POOR HEALTH SERVICES. ALL DIS GAVE D INCUMBANT GOVERNOR EXCELLENCE PERFORMANCE 4 2ND TENURE TICKET NOMINATION OF HIS DEAREST WIVES AS D DEPUTY GOV DIR IS GOD O
Do you have anybody who can do better for Oyo state people? Civil servants should be paramount to any government but when the civil servants now have selfish interest,then, I believe the governor will have to turn to the rest of the electorates that believe in him. Pls respect the wishes and wills of others if you want to be respected too.
Thank you.
Re: Now I Believe Dat Oyo People Can Vote 4 Hunger And Salivation by ionsman: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
My cousin came from akure yesterday. He works in Nestlé but their family home is in Ibadan.This morning we were discussing,I told him it seems Ajimobi isnt a good governor because from what I read online,it all points to that fact.
He told me to forget all the rubbish I read online,that the guy is really working. He mentioned a lot of things he has done,street lights everywhere and all that.He then told me that people are complaining that theres no circulation of money which is always familiar with a pdp government(no offence).
So,If I all this guy said is actually correct,why are you guys tarnishing his image on here?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Friday Morning / Tony Momoh Reveals Best Kept Secret / Reps To Consider PIB Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.