Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Manchester City Should Keep Faith In Pellegrini - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Should Keep Faith In Pellegrini (495 Views)

Pellegrini Should Let Yaya Go If He Is Not Ready To Play / Manchester City Should Stop Talking Big / Pellegrini Should Shun The Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Should Keep Faith In Pellegrini by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
[b]Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti quelled the rumours of his departure from Real Madrid. Ancelotti's contract will expire at the end of next season and his future is a subject of discussions with links to a move to Manchester City.

Ancelotti explained that he is planning to continue at Real Madrid next season, even though his future at Real Madrid remains unclear.

"I have another year to run and that’s enough time to see whether I will renew my contract or not," he told esRadio.

"I'm not in any hurry; if the club hasn't called me yet, they might call me to discuss it in September or maybe not call at all.

"Nobody has called me from Manchester City, in fact the talk is about [Jurgen] Klopp going there.

"I am not going to request a contract extension. Coaches depend on the results they attain and anything could happen. I am already planning the pre-season."

Despite reports of a possible departure of Manuel Pellegrini, I hope the top figuresat Manchester City keep faith in the Chilean. The results this season at Manchester City are poor but we cannot deny the impact Pellegrini had on the side last season.

Under Pellegrini, Manchester City played an attractive brand of football and scored a lot of memorable goals. Turning our backs on Pellegrini now will mean Manchester City will start over with a new manager with a different philosophy.

Sticking to Pellegrini will mean he has to find out what went wrong with the team. He will fix it and the team will do better. Manchester City needs some new players to refresh the squad and Pellegrini has to discover gems in the Etihad Campus to promote fresh youngsters.

The poor results does not mean the system is wrong. It could be that the system needs tweaking and everything will work as plan.

http://footymail..com/2015/04/manchester-city-should-keep-faith-in.html[/b]
Re: Manchester City Should Keep Faith In Pellegrini by Bimffo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pellegrini is an average coach.. ManCity should show him the exit door.
Re: Manchester City Should Keep Faith In Pellegrini by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bimffo:
Pellegrini is an average coach.. ManCity should show him the exit door.

Pellegrini's history does not show he is an average coach. He took Malaga from the bottom of the Spanish League table to almost qualifying for the semi finals of the Champions league.

Last season, Manchester City played some amazing football. He is not average but the players are not giving him their best.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Great Achievements Of The Year / Why Is There Nobody Posting Abt The Champions League Draw? / Do You Believe Football Teams Sell Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.