Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? (1797 Views)

5 Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For A USA Visa In Nigeria / Arrival Visa Or Stamp On Virgin USA Passport In Nigeria / How Do I Cancel A Usa Visa, I Help A Client To Get Visa And He Ran Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by Nairalandboy2(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
I find a valid USA/Canada passport and Ivory Coast passport with Valid Netherlands visa and France visa on it very valid with the persons ids cards but no contact information to return the passports where can I take it now, This passports are original cos I saw the owner just travelled back with it and he is an African.
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
I believe usa embasy stil dy exist, take it there and they would get the fellows contact 4rm their db record, i mean database record not dbanj record o.

7 Likes

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nairalandboy2:
I find a valid USA/Canada passport and Ivory Coast passport with Valid Netherlands visa and France visa on it very valid with the persons ids cards but no contact information to return the passports where can I take it now, This passports are original cos I saw the owner just travelled back with it and he is an African.

Take it to US or Canadian embassy, the owner will thank you for that.

3 Likes

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by blackjack21(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Police station or any US embassy.

19:05:09
Sat, Apr 18, 2015
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by dominique(f): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why are you posting it here, are you looking for who to sell it to?

4 Likes

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by BTT(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
I once had a similar issue. I just searched the name on Google.

The guy may even be discussing his loss somewhere.

God bless you as you see this through.

1 Like

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
dominique:

It will be useless to whoever buys it.
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by Mcowubaba: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
dominique:
negative thinking
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by Moana(f): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
change the pinshures and put your own grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by bebe2(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Moana:
change the pinshures and put your own grin lipsrsealed

Hahaha, day was long time ago,

Then it became just remove the data page grin grin

Abroad don spoil ooo
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by Nairalandboy2(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yes that's true, Thanks for the good advice I never thought about the USA embassy and also what about the second passport with the Netherlands and France visa? Will I give it to the USA embassy to locate the owner and return it ?

1 Like

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by Moana(f): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
bebe2:

Hahaha, day was long time ago,

Then it became just remove the data page grin grin

Abroad don spoil ooo
haba na i wanted OP to try am na why did u pour sand for my garri embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Nairalandboy2:
Yes that's true, Thanks for the good advice I never thought about the USA embassy and also what about the second passport with the Netherlands and France visa? Will I give it to the USA embassy to locate the owner and return it ?

The second passport belongs to which country?
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Nairalandboy2:

Alternatively do online search with the name on that passport and see if the owner is on facebook or other social medial forum then send the person an email. You can also call or email US embassy with this LagosIV@state.gov just in case you are living far from the embassy.
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
There is nothing like US/CANADA passport .It's either US passport or Canada passport. Surprised no one caught that misnomer.
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by Scatterboss(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
What is US/Canada passport? Its better you return it to the US embassy or you search the persons name on google, then you csn match the pics on the passport with the image search.

2 Likes

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by onatisi(m): 2:59am On Apr 20, 2015
The op story get serious kleg. I am surprised noone has asked the op how,when and where he found these “usa/canada passports”. In the first instance there is nothing like usa canada passport. Which makes the story very shaky. Secondly the last time I checked some few minutes ago ,usa passports don't require visas to enter france or the netherlands ,how come the op “usa /canada”passport has french and netherland visa on it ? Thirdly how many passports did the op “find”? is it a usa passport or a usa passport and another canadian passport? The op story doesn't add up. And lastly ,the op nairaland account was opened the same day he posted this topic and thread. I will leave my other questions for now.

1 Like

Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by esosa4real(m): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Op abeg come and answer the above questions......we dey wait u!
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by tpiadotcom: 5:14am On Apr 20, 2015
op what are you trying to do?
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by onatisi(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Nairalandboy2:
op,these identity cards u claim u have with their personal infos,do u really know the implication?what sort of Ids are they? So coming to nairaland seems to be the best option or solution to lost and found foreign documents where it is clearly stated that these document remains the property of the us government?
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
The op seems to have absconded from this thread.
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by FemiFaniKayode: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Op has taken it to Oluwole
Re: I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
Op has taken it to Oluwole
with modern day technology,It is useless for anybody. Once u tamper with the picture it will show. Its been long since picture changing on uk and usa passport became very very difficult. The truth is the passport was stolen and not found as claimed by the op. He failed to tell us where he found it and how . Secondly the op must have come here hoping someone would indicate interest in it.

(1) (Reply)

Ibeno Beach: Nigeria’s Hidden Treasure / Man Laments Shocking Experience With His Cousin When He Moved To Canada / With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.