Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

South Africans!! We Cried Over The Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Ove - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans!! We Cried Over The Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Ove (595 Views)

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans!! We Cried Over The Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Ove by blackssatino: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just incase, this is a reminder to ignorant South Africans who feel the need to attack those who helped them in ways that can never be repaid..We Cried Over the Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Over the Pain You Cause Us
This is too bad

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/south-africans-we-cried-over-pains-they.html

Re: South Africans!! We Cried Over The Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Ove by Friedthunder(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: South Africans!! We Cried Over The Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Ove by delishpot: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na cry cry tinZ be that na. One way or the other, we cry.
I pray this evil stops soon. We are tired of crying.
Re: South Africans!! We Cried Over The Pains They Caused You Now You Make Us Cry Ove by sinaj(f): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
embarassed

i hate seeing piple suffering embarassed

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Afraid Of Buhari’s Plan To Probe NNPC On Alleged Missing $20bn – PDP / PHOTOS: Another Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja In Celebration Of Buhari’s Victo / Indonesia Executes 4 Nigerians...these NIGERIANS Will Shock And Not Amaze You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.