Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return (57821 Views)

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
hotice01:

I see people making various assumptions without asking proper questions from the OP.
pls what state and local government did this happen?
what party does he belong to?
if this really happened, then the whole election is a shame on democracy, a slap on our juditiary and a disgrace to our people.
I will not throw accusation on any party or cast aspersions on any person until my above mentioned questions are duely answered by the OP.
If this really happened then Jaga's credibility and integrity hangs in the balance.
@bold, exactly.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by scachy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Many said this is nonsense!!
Some said this is very bad!!
But I say, this is Nigeria!!!
anything goes!!
Smh
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
omenka:
This has got to be the most embarrassing highlight of the just concluded election.

I'm so ashamed.
you're ashamed of Jega right? Good.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
My landlord will say politics is to the highest rigger.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Yasher: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is Nigeria! The heartbeat of Africa grin grin
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by DPointMan(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
It can only happen in Naija.

God help us
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by ddefoe: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
The likes of T.A Orji of Abia state whom INEC issued a Certificate even when it was obvious that the man lost the election even in his own polling unit and still he was declared the winner. Sometimes I just can't help but weep for this generation.The poor masses are oppressed and basics rights denied even the right to choose their preffered leaders are been robbed openly.what can the righteous do when the foundation is destroyed?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by tundeotunba(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na so we go dey look?
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by MooreWays: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is an absolute show of shame on the part of INEC and the security angency in charge of crime. How can things like these be happening. Join me to reject this impunity on all social media.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Banter1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Shame on INEC and the people he's representing.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Justicealh3(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
RABBISH
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by nnwniger: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by kingthreat(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Buhari, you better do something else this country is finished.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by bigiyaro(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
in one sentence with d aid of a well lebeled diagram,describe wat u tink dis man will do in d assembly.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Reference(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
cococandy:
I thought INEC is independent and GEJ has no jurisdiction over Jega and what he chooses to do.
Why are some people blaming GEJ for this one?

The same election Jonathan lost for that matter. Well if INEC is flawed then all results can be called into question. This will be the case of the one that was caught. Many others are there.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
@op and all the orubebes here, go to court. Jega is not a fool like most dudes here.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Seun360(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
It can only happen in south east or south south, but am sure he will loose that mandate if his opponent knows exactly what to do.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
Instead of the dude being given a Kiri-Kiri prison uniform, and a plate of rotten beans once a day for the next 21 years, he has been issued a certificate of return angry ....

Militants in Nigeria are granted amnesty and paid millions for being criminal nuisances

Boko Haram are called 'our brothers and sisters', offered amnesty, and their leader is listed as one of the most influential persons on this fuccked up planet undecided

Now a fraudster has been issued a certificate of return to represent the generality of honest and hardworking citezens cry

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? cry cry cry
Oga u wicked no be small oh! lol

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by hotice01: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
cococandy:

@bold, exactly.

I'm nonpartisan but I strongly feel and believe the whole election wasn't free and fair like they want us to believe.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Seun360:
It can only happen in south east or south south, but am sure he will loose that mandate if his opponent knows exactly what to do.
tribalist like you. In your south west of holy people what have you guys done about the Ekiti video and many more. Nonsense.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by fabiyi78(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
This very unfair, dis shows dat nigeria has been soaked with corroption.chai dere is God ooo
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by AFEAMOS(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
That is nigeria for u, corruption can never be end
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
krall:
This is very bad. What state is that and who is he I will make sure he get thrown in prison.
it is pity dat Nigeria has got to dis level. Dat man represents Enugu state.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by 4four(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na lie! Na lie!! no b him, Na photo shop grin grin grin [/size]
[size=8pt]

BUT IN A SANE SOCIETY WITH THESE PVC THIS MAN IS QUALIFY TO B PERMANENT MEMBER OR HORNARABLE MEMNER IN KIRIKIRI
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by johnydon22(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
sammyj:
No wonder people say election in the SS/SE was all nothing but a big scam !!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin tongue

Yeah same way little boys/girls voted in the north... Thats not a scam? wink
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by YekaTemi(f): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
Yet some people will open their mouths to say elections were free, fair and credible

RUBB1SH

Him jst show una sey him get "LEG"...Lolz!
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by abtywo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Original thief
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by YekaTemi(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Yeah same way little boys/girls voted in the north... Thats not a scam? wink

Abi o! Lol!!!
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Meiji(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why are people calling Jonathan's name on this thread?
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by 4four(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
haaaaaaaaaaaa! Na lie, dis na photo shop nw grin angry grin[size=8pt][/size]

but in a sane SOCIETY dis man supose b horable mamber or permanent member of KIRIKIRI by now with all dis PVC
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by YekaTemi(f): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
4four:
Na lie! Na lie!! no b him, Na photo shop grin grin grin [/size]
[size=8pt]

Serious photo shop...lmao

BUT IN A SANE SOCIETY WITH THESE PVC THIS MAN IS QUALIFY TO B PERMANENT MEMBER OR HORNARABLE MEMNER IN KIRIKIRI
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by gebest: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
sammyj:
No wonder people say election in the SS/SE was all nothing but a big scam !!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin tongue
supposing them no rig in my ss/se jona 4 no even get up to 5m votes in overall total, so na shame make my people rig because them don already kn say gmb go win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.