Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Boko Haram Insurgents Behead 19 Cameroonians I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Insurgents Behead 19 Cameroonians I (447 Views)

Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Shocking!Boko Haram Insurgents Behead A Policeman(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Insurgents Behead 19 Cameroonians I by deawong(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect on April 16, Thursday, killed 19 people in a Cameroonian village.
A security source, who pleaded for anonymity, disclosed that the majority of the victims had been beheaded, Vanguard reports.
“The final toll from this attack is 19 dead, with a majority of the victims decapitated.”
It had been initially provided that 10 civilians of Bia village, located in the Far North region of the country, had been killed.
It should be noted that Bia used to be identified by the security as a place where Boko Haram recruited the fighters.

Speaking with AFP on April 18, one of the security sources lamented over the slow reaction of the security to the terrorists’ raid on Bia.
“We noted a late response by our forces. Many huts were burned down.”
Cameroon has been actively participating in the fight against Boko Haram militants and has recorded numerous successful operations.
Cameroon is also part of the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) which was some time ago formed to tackle insurgency in the area.
source: http://www..ninja/2015/04/boko-haram-insurgents-behead-19.html
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Behead 19 Cameroonians I by Basildvalour(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kill them Xenophobists not the Cameroonians
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Behead 19 Cameroonians I by osystein(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
With all the fake stories I've been,seeing of late, I don't believe these boko-haram stories
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Behead 19 Cameroonians I by papaejima1: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
What!! where was almighty chad when this was happening?

AP, AFP, reuters, Aljazeera, CNN, BBC where are you guys?
Your best and mightiest African military force has been caught napping on the job.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Behead 19 Cameroonians I by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
And there leader made the most influential... angrysad angrysad

Boko Haram killing innocent for no better reason..

Anyway am making my way to Shoprite for my own looting grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hopium: How Far Can Irrational Optimism Take The U.S. Economy? / I Didn’t Collect Money From Diezani Madueke — Bukola Saraki / In This Season Of Madness/trekking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.