Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now (1458 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others / Photos: Rrs Monitors Mtn, Dstv And Shoprite Offices In Lagos / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by benzion72(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
To stop the violence and xenophobic attack on Nigeria in South Africa. It is high time the Nigeria Government Nationalize their economic interest in Nigeria. If this is not done quickly So many life of Nigeria are in jeopardy. I expect GEJ to do this and stop the Carnegie in South Africa. By attacking their economic interest such as MTN, DSTV and SHOPRTITE they will not learn their lesson. We must not forget how General OBJ nationalized British Petroleum and turn it to African petroleum, Somebody should act fast to save Nigerian and other Africans in South Africa
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by optimisticmee(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
benzion72:
To stop the violence and xenophobic attack on Nigeria in South Africa. It is high time the Nigeria Government Nationalize their economic interest in Nigeria. If this is not done quickly So many life of Nigeria are in jeopardy. I expect GEJ to do this and stop the Carnegie in South Africa. By attacking their economic interest such as MTN, DSTV and SHOPRTITE they will not learn their lesson. We must not forget how General OBJ national British Petroleum and turn it to African petroleum, Somebody should ask fast to save Nigerian and other African in South Africa
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by dawnomike(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
I concur!!!
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by ki02020(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yes o this case file should be the major assignment on GEJ table by now......let GEJ use this south africa to sign out with a BANG!!!!!
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by siegfried99(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
ki02020:
Yes o this case file should be the major assignment on GEJ table by now......let GEJ use this south africa to sign out with a BANG!!!!!

I agree with u
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by Nairalane: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Can Gej Do AlThings Sha
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
I hate SA since I was born

1 Like

Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by tunwumi: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
In your wildest imagination. GEJ is thinking of quick money now not those that will make noise to raise prison call again
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by ketiy77: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
That call stealing.
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by itsoscar: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
GEJ should act fast at least its time we pay them back no need for diplomatic negotiations.
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 19, 2015
I can't imagine Nigerians retaliating by venting their anger on shoprite or MTN. We are to civilized.
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by 1stola: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Good.
I am fully in support
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
drylman:
I can't imagine Nigerians retaliating by venting their anger on shoprite or MTN. We are to civilized.

we 're nothing near civilised. Nigerians 're busy attacking each other to notice south Africa. some 're even happy because they think it's a particular tribe in Nigeria being killed. what's the difference.

have Nigerians stopped dying Down North..
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by stanech: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
thieves

Those companies are peoples sweat.

Besides actions like this will send a wrong message to prospective investors..

ps those companies will not last a year in. the hand of nigerians .
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by MzansiBeat: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
THAT'S THEFT NO MATTER HOW YOU WANNA CALL IT.
START YOUR BUSINESSES AND MAKE THEM SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF PRACTICING PRIMITIVE VIGILANTISM UNDER PRETEXT.

[s]
benzion72:
To stop the violence and xenophobic attack on Nigeria in South Africa. It is high time the Nigeria Government Nationalize their economic interest in Nigeria. If this is not done quickly So many life of Nigeria are in jeopardy. I expect GEJ to do this and stop the Carnegie in South Africa. By attacking their economic interest such as MTN, DSTV and SHOPRTITE they will not learn their lesson. We must not forget how General OBJ nationalized British Petroleum and turn it to African petroleum, Somebody should act fast to save Nigerian and other Africans in South Africa
[/s]
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by benzion72(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
MzansiBeat:
THAT'S THEFT NO MATTER HOW YOU WANNA CALL IT.
START YOUR BUSINESSES AND MAKE THEM SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF PRACTICING PRIMITIVE VIGILANTISM UNDER PRETEXT.

[s][/s]

If you have business that you have labour to build all your life burnt down, or plunder or you have your blood brother burnt alife or matcheted you will know it is not stealing but action
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by cold(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2015
benzion72:
To stop the violence and xenophobic attack on Nigeria in South Africa. It is high time the Nigeria Government Nationalize their economic interest in Nigeria. If this is not done quickly So many life of Nigeria are in jeopardy. I expect GEJ to do this and stop the Carnegie in South
Lol carnegie ni,Andrew Carnegie ko. I'm sure you meant carnage. But no,nationalisation is not the way to go. That would send very wrong signals to the international community wanting to business in Nigeria. The Nigerian government should keep the pressure on the South African government via diplomatic channels.
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by mikolo80: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
stanech:
thieves

ps those companies will not last a year in. the hand of nigerians .
abeg help me tell them o
Re: FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2015
stanech:
thieves

ps those companies will not last a year in. the hand of nigerians.
At the bolded, you have said nothing but the plain truth. Nigerian don't know how to manage conglomerates. You will hear of family business still existing after 100 years in the developed world but here? It's gone and buried! What happened to Concord Air? Concord newspaper?

(1) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. Benue State. Photos / Things U Dont Know About Ogbonnaya Onu / Poor Quality Of Railway Gadgets Installed In The Eastern Nigeria: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.