Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,617 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa (1764 Views)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Boko Haram Falls Victim To A Food Crisis It Created - New York Times.. / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
I saw this picture on the net this evening, a victim of the xenophobic attack in South Africa. I think the question South Africans (both the Zulus and the others who justify the attack) should ask themselves is very simple: Is this what Mandela suffered for? A man who was seen as an embodiment of love and forgiveness will probably be weeping ie he was still alive, seeing that the nation he was incarcerated for has become a nuisance to the world. Would he approve of what south africans are doing to these foreigners? Not to mention the attack on the young ones. this is far worse than i thought.
cc: lalasticlala, seun.
SOURCE: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/graphic-photo-foreigners-child-attacked.html

Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
angry angry angry damn this south africa people wicked pass devil sef ooooo...even devil see their wickedness fear catch devil sef.........
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
crazy SA
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by AlomoReloaded: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
JESUS!!!! Am sure, satan made this same exclamation when he saw this action of his southafrican demons!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Tolexander: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
AlomoReloaded:
JESUS!!!! Am sure, satan made this same exclamation when he saw this action of his southafrican demons!!!!!!
devil will surely shout the blood of Jeesus!

1 Like

Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by fejicruz(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
This people are insane. Amadioha & Sango, pls pay these animals a visit.
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
When Nigeria is ready to bring down southafricans in Nigeria pls call me
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Smallville10:
When Nigeria is ready to bring down southafricans in Nigeria pls call me

brova, me sef don ready die, make jona just blow the whistle. my neighbour's colleague wey be south african don dey take style dey beg my neighbour, should incase anytin won happen...
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whoever inflicted such an injury on a boy of this age is definitely a role model to the devil himself. Heartlessness of the highes order...
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by xreal: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't know what to say.

Anyone here got a South African Neigbour?
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Qmab: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2015
I bet the Zulu king is regretting the statement that brought all this about. I can't believe South Africans are there own boko haram.

I wish the boy speedy recovery from his injuries.
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by mstik(f): 3:38am On Apr 19, 2015
They couldn't just spare the child... They just couldn't
Re: Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2015
Dharniel:

brova, me sef don ready die, make jona just blow the whistle. my neighbour's colleague wey be south african don dey take style dey beg my neighbour, should incase anytin won happen...
I surely will show no mercy cus wat they HV done is way above forgiveness. They should pray o cus we will bring down mtn and their other businesses

(1) (Reply)

Strangest Laws From Around The World / Past Electoral Commission Chairmen And Their Regions / Caption This Photo Of Gej, Pmb, Amaechi & Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.