Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? (2325 Views)

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / Xenophobic Attack: Nigerians Blast Lawmakers Over Trip To South Africa / South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by mekaboy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
When Nigerian citizens threaten to drown other Nigerian citizens in a Lagoon in Nigeria. Why wont South africa attack Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by blackjack21(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
is that a justification?

22:56:04
Sat, Apr 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
And that is why the south africans were attacking other african countries including mozambique??saying you are dumb is an insult to dumb people,.......you are myntograpulitively vinpulifigously laponificatibiously cluelessly clueless....don't bother to check the dictionary.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by theV0ice: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
wakacome:
So is that the same reason why south África is attacking other african countries including mozambique??you are myntograpulitively vinpulifigously clueless....

i gave you one like......honestly i didn't know what else to do after reading this engrishhh you just uttered shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

i gave you one like......honestly i didn't know what else to after reading this engrishhh you just uttered shocked
BAR MAN!!!give this my friend 32 bottles of Big stout.........i will pay the money....

1 Like

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by theV0ice: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
wakacome:
BAR MAN!!!give this my friend 32 bottles of Big stout.........i will pay the money....

haba!!! wetin i do you?? shocked

you wan kill me? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by nzeobi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Both the oba and the Zulu king are guilty as charged

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by ayokellany: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
SOUTH AFRICANS DIDN'T BECAUSE THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO DECLARE THEIR LAND AS A NO MAN'S LAND PLEASE DO THAT QUICKLY ABI YOU DEY FEAR ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by UncleJudax(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2015
ayokellany:
SOUTH AFRICANS DIDN'T BECAUSE THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO DECLARE THEIR LAND AS A NO MAN'S LAND PLEASE DO THAT QUICKLY ABI YOU DEY FEAR ?
Shey Yoruba people are not in SA, and as such are not affected by the violence? Una funny sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Ilekeh(f): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol are Igbos in Lagos scared?

Yorubas do not have violent tendencies, so calm down. We'd rather go about our day peacefully.

No need to fear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2015
LMAO! grin
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by PenSniper: 2:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Lol are Igbos in Lagos scared?

Yorubas do not have violent tendencies, so calm down. We'd rather go about our day peacefully.

No need to fear.

On the very contrary, there is need.
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Sincerely speaking,when you guys continue talking to yourselves this way(just as you are doing now on this thread)...
Why won't there be South Africanism.. (that's what I'll call it)

You guys should just stop all this tribalism and mess... it pisses me off!

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by mstik(f): 3:41am On Apr 19, 2015
There is no connection whatsoever
South Africans are attacking Nigerians be cause they are ignorant, hateful monsters.
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by darlenese(f): 3:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Sense is free!

How come

You don't have?

1 Like

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by LAGrejectIBO: 4:19am On Apr 19, 2015
mekaboy:
When Nigerian citizens threaten to drown other Nigerian citizens in a Lagoon in Nigeria. Why wont South africa attack Nigerians?

Mumu, charity begins at home. You are threatened with lagoon in Yorubaland, you are threatened with dagger in Hausaland, you go outside Malaysian police threaten you with beheading, you go South Africa Zulu carry machette pursue you, Ghana burn down your shop, Kenya aim barrel for your skull....
nna, you no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by LAGrejectIBO: 4:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Optimall:
Sincerely speaking,when you guys continue talking to yourselves this way(just as you are doing now on this thread)...
Why won't there be South Africanism.. (that's what I'll call it)

You guys should just stop all this tribalism and mess... it pisses me off!

This is past tribalism....those who spoil our good image in every country around the world and shame Nigeria should be called out and humiliated at home.
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Chars1289: 4:30am On Apr 19, 2015
mekaboy:
sule egbira
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Adegbodolu1: 4:53am On Apr 19, 2015
mekaboy:

Shebi you are threatening to take over our land? Oya now, why shouldn't we drown you and your wares in the Lagoon?

Yes o! one community but everyone has his house

And Yes o! one country but everyone has his own land. Finish.
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Adegbodolu1: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

Mumu, charity begins at home. You are threatened with lagoon in Yorubaland, you are threatened with dagger in Hausaland, you go outside Malaysian police threaten you with beheading, you go South Africa Zulu carry machette pursue you, Ghana burn down your shop, Kenya aim barrel for your skull....
nna, you no dey shame?

GBAGAM!!!
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by ednut1(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2015
a minority of south Africans, lets learn nt to overhype things. many nigerians are married to south africans
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by DjAndroid: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2015
@op and other ignorant posts up there, SA is not attacking just Nigerians but other African immigrants in SA.
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Oh, I didn't know an oba in Mozambique also threatened to drown some Mozambican nationals who weren't from his tribe..
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by imsuboi(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
ayokellany:

& this tribalisic scum has resurfaced. . .

You no go work today?

Abi your wheelbarrow get problem? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by gen2briz(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

nna, you no dey shame?

Correct finishing.
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2015
mekaboy:

I hope that south African king will be tried in Hague.

These illiterate kings think they have opinions. If your country is poor, blame it on your government, the laziness of your people and not on hardworking foreigners..
Re: Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? by BJ4REEL(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2015
mekaboy:
You are so very dumb to have compared both scenarios.
Now drop your mum's phone and go play in the sand with other kids.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List / Apc Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators / Meet Aliko Dangote’s Beautiful Daughter.she Graduated Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.