Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! (1113 Views)

Picture:boy Commits Suicide After Failure To Solve Mathematics Question / Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School / Please I Need Someone To Solve This Sta203 Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by mascot87(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
1)The line x+2y-8=0 meet x and y axis at point A and B respectively. If m is the meeting point of a and b and has co-ordinates (11/4) - (1/2)
a)show that
i) P lies on the perpendicular bisector AB
ii) /PM/ = /OP/ where Q is the origin

b)Find d equation of the LOCUS of all points in the plane where distance from P is /PM/

2a)Particles A & B start simultaneously from points which have position vectors 11I + 17J - 14k, -9I +9J -32K,respectively. The velocity of A and B are constant and are represented by 6I -7J + 8K and 5I - 3J + 7K respectively. Show that A and B will collide. A third particle C moves such that it's velocity relative to A is parallel to the vector 2I + 3J + 4K and it's velocity relative to B is parallel to the vector I + 2J + 3K. Find the velocity of C and it's initial position if all three particles collide simultaneously.

2b) If ----> = [2] ---> = [-4] ---> = [7]
OP [3], OQ. [5 ], OR [-1]

Find (I)----> (ii) -----> (iii) ------->
QP RP RQ

Someone please solve. Thanks in advance
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
This your question is pogorifiditiviliously mundanfipendaturingly bootatta.......meaning your questions are making me feel sleepy***goes back to bed***
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by imbless: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is this ur assignment?
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by mike404(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
wakacome:
This your question is pogorifiditiviliously mundanfipendaturingly bootatta.......meaning your question is difficult to solve.
SO NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
mike404:
SO NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME
Wait let me phone a friend*****in frank edoho's voice ***your time starts now.......****
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by mascot87(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
please someone should solve this questions na sad

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by mascot87(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
Is this ur assignment?

Solve this question na. Sebi u be maths guru
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by Spybradd: 12:49am On Oct 27, 2015
mascot87:
please someone should solve this questions na sad

SEE DEM?BRAINLESS AND CERTIFICATELESS CHIMPANZEES...grin
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by mascot87(m): 2:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Spybradd:

SEE DEM?BRAINLESS AND CERTIFICATELESS CHIMPANZEES...grin

Guy, you need deliverance. You dey check all my past post just to look for how to insult me? May thunder fire joblessness in ur life bro. Oya receive sense angry
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by Spybradd: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
mascot87:

Guy, you need deliverance. You dey check all my past post just to look for how to insult me? May thunder fire joblessness in ur life bro. Oya receive sense angry

come join me in ma ocean liner at atlantics,we gat lotsa leftover assorted foods and drinks and we toss some overboard to da dolphins and baracudas.....i cud reserve some for ya,ya know...
again,MASSIVE_DONKEY87 grin
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by mascot87(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Spybradd:

come join me in ma ocean liner at atlantics,we gat lotsa leftover assorted foods and drinks and we toss some overboard to da dolphins and baracudas.....i cud reserve some for ya,ya know...
again,MASSIVE_DONKEY87 grin

Cow
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by Spybradd: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
mascot87:

Cow

CHIMPANZEE
grin
Re: Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
If I solve it, do u expect me to start typing the procedures

(1) (Reply)

English Scholars, Is This Sentence Grammatically Right?? / CIPM Or IPDM. Which Is More Popular? / 2005 Unilag Shut Down - My Lil Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.