Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking (63408 Views)

The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities / WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools / Latest Ranking Of Top 50 Universities In Africa, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by Barbie11(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Were is uniben And wat is convenant uni doing dere? #fallacy
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by omoikea(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
i didn't see my school on the list.. #UNIBEN
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by bunmioguns(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
tijjanioyan:
e dey 4 Abeokuta

Where is Abeokuta
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by PunkyOh(f): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
scholes0:

Ahahahaha...Listen up Bongani, Nigerians are the proudest of Africans, and we are a self made people okay.... everything being achieved here is a black man's handwork. I am more proud of Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Lagos, University of Ghana etc, even if they are not in the African top 10, than U. Witwatersrand or UCT, where you can count the total number of blacks entering the school in an entire year..... What is the matric pass rate of BLACKS in SA, Bongs??
You are talking about makoko slums, like SA does not have it's own handful of slums and shacks to handle..... don't let me start listing them, save us all the preaching and "holier than thou" attitude..... If South Africans had the Nigerian mentality, black Africans would control at least 85% of the economy by now... #FACT

You don't seem to know South African history. Please read up on how blacks were living before the arrival of white people before you come here writing half-truths. South African blacks were self-made back then too, which made the whites jealous & land issues started. Black South Africans will get their economic power back in due time because it didn't take 20 years to take it all away & it certainly won't take 20 years to get it all back, unless you want them to get into "yahoo-yahoo tins" just like some "self made" people we know *ahem*

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by andass(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
op/ where is ABU?
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
MduZA:

aha Chinedu,unfortunately you fail to understand that south Africa is a multiracial country ,70 % of Nigerians are the poorest of the poor therefore you can not claim that all is well in your country,even the only source of sustaining your country(oil) is controlled by the British,by the way they are the ones who discovered it...chinedu ask your country young people studying in our universities,they will tell you the real situation...unlike your usual Nigerian mentality which always seeks to underestimate other black races..your economy is in the hands of foreigners,go and make a research...you will be ashamed to be a Nigerian..

1: Poverty is not 70% in Nigeria it is around 33% okay.... That is the latest report from the World Bank.... you can go to their website and check it up.
2: British don't control the oil industry, what a joker .... there are both local and international firms involved and local participation is increasing, compare that to your platinum, diamond and gold mines where you can see a board of directors who are completely White.....
Mutiracial country my ass more than 80% of SA is Black-African, that is hardly multiracial... keep saying that to justify your lopsided society.
.... a so called "multiracial" country where an 8% minority control almost 80% of the economy, officially the most unequal society on planet earth.... with one of the highest unemployment rates, very violent cities that are crime ridden even at times of peace.... and you clearly seem to be very proud of that..... There are German students, British students, Dutch students, Aussie students studying in SA universities as well, but of course you won't talk about them.... it is that Nigerian, or that Kenyan or that Ghanaian student in an SA school you can talk about, right? They are the ones you feel you have a case to settle with......
I would't be surprised if you were on the streets yetserday clubbing down foreigners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

You don't seem to know South African history. Please read up on how blacks were living before the arrival of white people before you come here writing half-truths. South African blacks were self-made back then too, which made the whites jealous & land issues started. Black South Africans will get their economic power back in due time because it didn't take 20 years to take it all away & it certainly won't take 20 years to get it all back, unless you want them to get into "yahoo-yahoo tins" just like some "self made" people we know *ahem*

You say Blacks will get he economic power back, but statistics show otherwise, infact the level of national black income in SA compared to white households has barely changed since 1994!!, inequality is still increasing, yet you claim on claiming economic power in future, how can you control an economy without the power to Land access? every person who passed through the four corners of school knows that Land is one of the most basic units of production. ha..... these people are jokers

btw: Is rape the national past time among black south Africans? ... just wondering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by Xcely: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Barbie11:
Were is uniben And way is convenant uni doing dere? #fallacy
lol! Looks like you used a time machine from 2005 smiley. Things have changed miss...#CUroCKS
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by PunkyOh(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
scholes0:

You say Blacks will get he economic power back, but statistics show otherwise, infact the level of national black income in SA compared to white households has barely changed since 1994!!, inequality is still increasing, yet you claim on claiming economic power in future, how can you control an economy without the power to Land access? every person who passed through the four corners of school knows that Land is one of the most basic units of production. ha..... these people are jokers

btw: Is rape the national past time among black south Africans? ... just wondering.

Is scamming while feasting on human flesh yours? I'm wondering too.

3 Likes

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vickybee:
Cc blublahd tongue
noted.
Can you tell where unilag seconday school is situated?
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Is scamming while feasting on human flesh yours? I'm wondering too.
Well it is not, and it is only done my a very marginal section of our society, maybe 0.001% if I want to be generous with the numbers. (that is the answer to your question)
But every 10 seconds or so, a woman is raped in South Africa....... now, that can't be swept under the carpet!

and oh.... you still haven't mentioned when you will be getting back that "economic power" ... the world is watching, Ayanda.

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by PunkyOh(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
scholes0:

Well it is not. (that is the answer to your question)
But every 5 seconds, a woman is raped in South Africa....... now, that can't be swept under the carpet!

and oh.... you still haven't mentioned when you will be getting back that "economic power" ... the world is watching, Ayanda.

That's only because we report these things, unlike a country where there are no real stats. Took you years to even rebase your economy.

How & when black South Africans will gain back their economic power is simply none of your business. Don't you have your own issues do deal with instead of poking your snotty nose where it doesn't belong, Obi?
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by Ekowise(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
OK, I don hear.
I should start searching for PhD scholarship in Egypt instead of South African I was intending.
foolish xenophobias.
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by MduZA: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
scholes0:

1: Poverty is not 70% in Nigeria it is around 33% okay.... That is the latest report from the World Bank.... you can go to their website and check it up.
2: British don't control the oil industry, what a joker .... there are both local and international firms involved and local participation is increasing, compare that to your platinum, diamond and gold mines where you can see a board of directors who are completely White.....
Mutiracial country my ass more than 80% of SA is Black-African, that is hardly multiracial... keep saying that to justify your lopsided society.
.... a so called "multiracial" country where an 8% minority control almost 80% of the economy, officially the most unequal society on planet earth.... with one of the highest unemployment rates, very violent cities that are crime ridden even at times of peace.... and you clearly seem to be very proud of that..... There are German students, British students, Dutch students, Aussie students studying in SA universities as well, but of course you won't talk about them.... it is that Nigerian, or that Kenyan or that Ghanaian student in an SA school you can talk about, right? They are the ones you feel you have a case to settle with......
I would't be surprised if you were on the streets yetserday clubbing down foreigners.

can't believe a Nigerian is showing his anger,just for the mere fact I told him that south Africa is a multiracial country...arguing for the sake of it,since Nigeria is importing everything from SA including tap water,it is now time for SA to export white people to Nigeria...maybe you guys will have peace of mind,am told there are white south Africans in the form of mercenaries fighting for you there, make those your own so that you can also be called a rainbow nation....mate inequality has got nothing to do with race,few elite Nigerians own private jets,do you have one yourself? I have nothing against Africans studying in our universities,am telling u that indeed these SAn were created by the whites but now the black man is controlling them...and people like you should be grateful for the black government of SA, doors are opened for your people to study here.

2 Likes

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by timay(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
in fact, what is dat mugu supporting SA doing on nairaland and he did not go to randland. It is because Nigeria is always ahead in all aspects
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

That's only because we report these things, unlike a country where there are no real stats. Took you years to even rebase your economy.

How & when black South Africans will gain back their economic power is simply none of your business. Don't you have your own issues do deal with instead of poking your snotty nose where it doesn't belong, Obi?

lol... I am beginning to really enjoy this discussion, you sound like a really interesting girl.
Are you trying to justify your endemic rape problems by "properly reported stats?" grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ... Who killed Dube or Senzo meyiwa the Bafana keeper? and those are the popular people.... now imagine how many cases go unnoticed per day in Mzantsi. .... even Oscar pistorious mentioned it, that he felt insecure and murdered his girlfriend because he was aware of how unsafe South Africa can be to live in... haha I am laughing in IsiXhosa here.
Pertaining to your other statement, Well then, stop talking when people accuse black South Africans of being lazy opportunistic people, waiting for government handouts. ..... remember, this discussion came about because you quoted me when I said Nigerians are proud and self made Africans?... for now South Africans dont belong in that category.... our grandchildren will be discussing this very same issue in year 2,150.

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by iamord(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

well I don't know how that will come about. with the way things are going.. very soon anc will be thrown out of power
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
MduZA:

can't believe a Nigerian is showing his anger,just for the mere fact I told him that south Africa is a multiracial country...arguing for the sake of it,since Nigeria is importing everything from SA including tap water,it is now time for SA to export white people to Nigeria...maybe you guys will have peace of mind,am told there are white south Africans in the form of mercenaries fighting for you there, make those your own so that you can also be called a rainbow nation....mate inequality has got nothing to do with race,few elite Nigerians own private jets,do you have one yourself? I have nothing against Africans studying in our universities,am telling u that indeed these SAn were created by the whites but now the black man is controlling them...and people like you should be grateful for the black government of SA, doors are opened for your people to study here.

Nigeria is importing everything from SA including water? is that from a Zulu language tabloid paper...?
keep your whites to yourself, their expertise might be welcomed in certain endeavors.... but we definitely wouldn't want our society ending up looking like yours ..We are happy being the 99% black African nation that we are, thanks.
And people like you should be grateful and appreciate what other black Africans sacrificed and contributed towards the end of apartheid.... because without it, maybe your black controlled government of today wouldn't have even come into fruition, not to even talk about black controlled top universities.

Now, my final question for you: Are you denying outright the fact that the contribution of Europeans in building up these schools is the major reason why they continue to remain top in Africa today?... Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by PunkyOh(f): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
scholes0:

lol... I am beginning to really enjoy this discussion, you sound like a really interesting girl.
Are you trying to justify your endemic rape problems by "properly reported stats?" grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ... Who killed Dube or Senzo meyiwa the Bafana keeper? and those are the popular people.... now imagine how many cases go unnoticed per day in Mzantsi. .... even Oscar pistorious mentioned it, that he felt insecure and murdered his girlfriend because he was aware of how unsafe South Africa can be to live in... haha I am laughing in IsiXhosa here.
Pertaining to your other statement, Well then, stop talking when people accuse black South Africans of being lazy opportunistic people, waiting for government handouts. ..... remember, this discussion came about because you quoted me when I said Nigerians are proud and self made Africans?... for now South Africans dont belong in that category.... our grandchildren will be discussing this very same issue in year 2,150.

When we give murder stats, does it only reflect the number of celebrities killed? Come on man, scam someone of a brain, will you? I'm enjoying this discussion too, because it's entertaining talking to someone who thinks they are smart when in reality they aren't. Sadly the excitement is short lived because it lacks intellect but is rather full of regurgitation & recycled garbage.

Now bring up a new issue about South Africa, one that I haven't heard from you people a million times already or you'll become uninteresting to me in 5, 4, 3...
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
iamord:
well I don't know how that will come about. with the way things are going.. very soon anc will be thrown out of power

not anytime soon, they will keep voting ANC till thy kingdom comes
some fringe parties might make some gains, or control some provinces, but national government will still be ANC for at least 4 more elections to coe, that is approx 20 yrs.... by then a lot of African countries would have left SA in the dust.
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by PunkyOh(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
iamord:

I believe it will, in time. We've already made strides here & there. Rome wasn't built in a day, mind you. As for the ANC, South Africa conducts a free & democratic elections. We don't do coups, meaning if the ANC Is thrown out of power, it'll be because the people wanted it out of power.
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by misreal(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
greatsodade:

Na foreigners dey their Universities ooo...thatz why....LoL!!
I guess they also have foreign lecturers too??
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by SirBlack999(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
themodernman:

Why not South Africa, make dem no Xenophobe your azz ba grin
God forbid!,na so u hate me?

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by SirBlack999(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
wiloy2k8:

u nor wan go south ...
I will go there when u ready.......
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

When we give murder stats, does it only reflect the number of celebrities killed? Come on man, scam someone of a brain, will you? I'm enjoying this discussion too, because it's entertaining talking to someone who thinks they are smart when in reality they aren't. Sadly the excitement is short lived because it lacks intellect but is rather full of regurgitation & recycled garbage.

clearly Ayanda here has got fish brain.
can you read well at all... I said if we haer this often of celebrities being killed, how much more people who are not celebrities who get killed and no one hears about them. ... what does that tell you?

Now bring up a new issue about South Africa, one that I haven't heard from you people a million times already or you'll become uninteresting to me in 5, 4, 3...
There is nothing positively new about South Africa dearie, the latest right now all over African and International media is the way you people are once again displaying your bestial traits for the whole world to see.
Btw: you are no more interesting ....

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by SirBlack999(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
tunex23:
And be beheaded by ISIS?
I got a shortgun
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by PunkyOh(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
scholes0:

clearly Ayanda here has got fish brain.
can you read well at all... I said if we haer this often of celebrities being killed, how much more people who are not celebrities who get killed and no one hears about them. ... what does that tell you?

There is nothing positively new about South Africa dearie, the latest right now all over African and International media is the way you people are once again displaying your bestial traits for the whole world to see.
Btw: you are no more interesting ....

You just became uninteresting too for your lack of parsing information written to you in black ink. I don't have the patience of a special education teacher so, so long.

Btw, you might want to put more focus on your own backyard 1st, before your eyes start to wander MILES & MILES away. That's what intelligent people do. This throwing of stones when you live in a glass house is rather amusing & foolish. No South African concerns themselves or even cares about what issues you have but here you are beating your meat on a country whose issues are none of your damn business. Fix the lagoon & whatever other issues you have before playing judge & jury on South African issues.

I'm done with you. Dismissed.
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by basilo101: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
veraiyke:
So I no see University of Nigeria, Nsukka my alma mater
its currently being headed by a clueless VC who is beta off trading spare parts at Nkwo Nnewi
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by verycheese: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't see ahmadu Bello
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by scholes0(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

You just became uninteresting too for your lack of parsing information written to you in black ink. I don't have the patience of a special education teacher so, so long. Btw, you might want to put more focus on your own backyard 1st, before your eyes start to wander MILES & MILES away. That's what intelligent people do. This throwing of stones when you live in a glass house is rather amusing & foolish. No South African concerns themselves or even cares about what issues you have but here you are beating your meat on a country whose issues are none of your damn business. Fix the lagoon & whatever other issues you have before playing judge & jury on South African issues.
I'm done with you. Dismissed.

ewww... despicable.. how can u ask people to face their businesses, when their compatriots are being butchered like braai in your country??
What do you have to say about these attacks in SA? are there so many uneducated fools roaming the streets in KZN?

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lasu nko?
Re: Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking by MduZA: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
scholes0:

Nigeria is importing everything from SA including water? is that from a Zulu language tabloid paper...?
keep your whites to yourself, their expertise might be welcomed in certain endeavors.... but we definitely wouldn't want our society ending up looking like yours ..We are happy being the 99% black African nation that we are, thanks.
And people like you should be grateful and appreciate what other black Africans sacrificed and contributed towards the end of apartheid.... because without it, maybe your black controlled government of today wouldn't have even come into fruition, not to even talk about black controlled top universities.

Now, my final question for you: Are you denying outright the fact that the contribution of Europeans in building up these schools is the major reason why they continue to remain top in Africa today?... Yes or No.

yes o,we are the rainbow nation,proudly south African...we are grateful for the active role played by the Tanzanians,Zambians ,Ugandans en so forth during those trying times...unlike coward's who were playing hide and seek via the UN..amusingly they are now claiming the glory...make a research about the role played by SA in rescuing your country from Abacha regime ...

here is my answer for your question...black south Africans are the only species in africa that claimed back their country despite the white resistance ,amazulu is the only black race that defeated the colonizers in the battle field...if a black government can initiate world class rail system like gautrain,what can stop it to create a world class university?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.