Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa (818 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa by kemitwarrior: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Orji O Orji wrote

Let's call a spade a spade because my visit in South Africa, and what I saw the Nigerians drug dealers doing there is appalling. Looting happened in Ferguson, LA, etc. How many South Africans you see dealing drugs and prostitution via human trafficking in Nigeria? zero! So why should they allow Nigerians and others to commit crimes with impunity in South Africa.

Most Nigerians that were deported from around the globe for heinous crimes have made South Africa their haven.
By the way Nigeria did the same thing in 1982 to Ghanians, and the Ghanians did the same to Nigeria in 1957 during the time of Busia. Spin it anyway you want, there is enough of what a nation can take from criminal invaders! Killing the foreigners I do not support. Let everyone behave themselves! Destroy your own home not others!
Seriously we should think beyond the issues why all the uprising especially in Africa. These are bad products of evil and heartless so called leaders we have in Africa.
Aren't you guys ashamed your country Nigeria you portray as greatest in the continent with all the God given mineral resources still surfer and being killed in another man's land you better off? If you talk of hardworking, they(SA) brought MTN, Shoprite, Multichoice, Spar, Rand Merchant Bank, Vodacom, Stanbic and other South African businesses in Nigeria, so tell me which companies or industry you gave them. You guys stop wallowing in ignorance and face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa by newsomtin(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2015
kemitwarrior:
Orji O Orji wrote

Let's call a spade a spade because my visit in South Africa, and what I saw the Nigerians drug dealers doing there is appalling. Looting happened in Ferguson, LA, etc. How many South Africans you see dealing drugs and prostitution via human trafficking in Nigeria? zero! So why should they allow Nigerians and others to commit crimes with impunity in South Africa.

Most Nigerians that were deported from around the globe for heinous crimes have made South Africa their haven.
By the way Nigeria did the same thing in 1982 to Ghanians, and the Ghanians did the same to Nigeria in 1957 during the time of Busia. Spin it anyway you want, there is enough of what a nation can take from criminal invaders! Killing the foreigners I do not support. Let everyone behave themselves! Destroy your own home not others!
Seriously we should think beyond the issues why all the uprising especially in Africa. These are bad products of evil and heartless so called leaders we have in Africa.
Aren't you guys ashamed your country Nigeria you portray as greatest in the continent with all the God given mineral resources still surfer and being killed in another man's land you better off? If you talk of hardworking, they(SA) brought MTN, Shoprite, Multichoice, Spar, Rand Merchant Bank, Vodacom, Stanbic and other South African businesses in Nigeria, so tell me which companies or industry you gave them. You guys stop wallowing in ignorance and face reality.

Re: Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa by Basildvalour(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2015
kemitwarrior:
Orji O Orji wrote

And is that the cause of the Xenophobia attacks?
Re: Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa by KingTom(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Mr. Orji, while you have raised your points, I disagree with you. Since according to you, all the villains in South Africa are Nigerians, why don't the South Africans just deport them? Are South African criminals not in other Countries, from your name Orji, I can deduce that you are a Nigerian, you accuse us of not contributing anything to SA, that is a lie! The jewellery shops, the eateries, all these are being burnt by the South African thugs! Just imagine if Multichoice that is robbing us blind, imagine if we start burning and looting MTN, Multichoice, Stanbic, e.t.c what do you think will happen? It is well, I assure you that the consequences will be dire! In South Africa, you have a house you are hated, you have a girlfriend, you are hated! Hate crimes and Xenophobic attacks will lead us nowhere! Thank God I did not go to that County. I love my country, I love Nigeria

By Aworinde, Thomas C.
Re: Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa by Monicasque(f): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2015
That still does not give anyone the right to take another human's life. Let their police arrest the foreign and local criminals, and let everyone else live in peace and harmony. What the south africans are doing, is ruining their own economy. Wat happened to all the other countries who once did wat dey did to others before? How is their economy today? Let dem continue doing this, and lets see if international investors will want to set foot in their land
Re: Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa by lomprico(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2015
kemitwarrior:
Orji O Orji wrote

Kemit, tell mr orji that all the companies he mentioned are owed by whites in SA. And tell him that not all nigerians r criminals there, only a few and those doing legitimate businesses there are improving their economy and that's our export of industry to SA's economy. Now the case of the killings n looting is carried out by the natives of SA on their fellow africans who are naturally lazy n criminal minded, they are d nuisance to their country not foreigners. I hate it when foools like mr. Orji castigate their country men just to get praises (am sure he is seeking citizenship) from their foreing hosts. Am sure if you where a jew during WWII ur type will rat out ur fellow jew to get accolades form hitler. Xenophobia is bad n evil. Mr Orji go to hell!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deported From Around The Globe For Heinous Crimes Flock To S.africa by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2015
kemitwarrior:
Orji O Orji wrote

south africa herself is a crime and rape capital, they're just setting examples laid by their hosts.. ask them why South africa amongst all countries? and for the record, Dangote is the biggest 'african investor' their country.. stop extolling their colonial masters achievements in Nigeria. their blacks feed on BEE..

infact Mr Orji is ultra clueless

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Full Report Of PWC Forensic Audit On Missing $20billion Oil Money / Nigeria Suffers Tensity Rise Because Of Unpaid Salaries / Should AIT Apologize To President-elect Muhammadu Buhari? Bayo Olupohunda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.