Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! (1452 Views)

How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) / Synagogue Engineers Get N10m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Some Months back, The American Government, via one of it's Numerous Black Ops Programs, succeeded in causing a sift between The Relationship between Two leading African Countries and Economies Namely Nigeria and South Africa, They Bombed a building In the Synagogue Church Of all Nations, because The Prophet, is becoming a threat to Them and Their imperial quest for the balkanization of Africa. And so they decided to set Prophet TB joshua up by Bombing a building that they had surveillance of, knowing that it was housed majorly by south Africans, and Knowing how False flag operations are, The building was bombed and it was hoped by The Americans that The Nigerian Government would criminally prosecute Prophet Tb joshua, but this failed. And that is why they have intentionally caused a wave of Xenophobic attacks in South Africa, hoping That Nigerians would react by Being Xenophobic as well leading to the fulfillment of their own "prophecy" which is, that Nigeria will dis-integrate come 2015, ebola did not work, post election violence did not happen, now why does America think that Xenophobia will destroy Nigeria. Nigeria will stand. God has Said and it is not small America that can change That. I rest My case.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by Dioxidane: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2015
And you have proof of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by tinuolababy(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Op is high
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by imbless: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Any prove?
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by lomprico(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Mad people every where undecided

1 Like

Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Symptom of fever
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by adorablepepple(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew
All this join join analysis

1 Like

Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by iamord(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2015
*it is finished*
op you just murdered sense sad
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by benosky(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Do u have any clearcut proof to substantiate your claim??
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2015
tinuolababy:
Op is high

On 1 bottle of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dioxidane:
And you have proof of this
Yes, as a matter of fact. I have evidence for my allegations.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
iamord:
*it is finished*
op you just murdered sense sad
hahahaha, nahh, on the contrary, The truth is indeed far stranger than fiction.

1 Like

Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:
Yes, as a matter of fact. I have evidence for my allegations.

So where is the evidence?
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
LordReed:

So where is the evidence?
I'll provide it in a competent court of law, preferably the ICC in The Hague.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by LordReed(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:

Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2015
bolaino:
Some Months back, The American Government, via one of it's Numerous Black Ops Programs, succeeded in causing a sift between The Relationship between Two leading African Countries and Economies Namely Nigeria and South Africa, They Bombed a building In the Synagogue Church Of all Nations, because The Prophet, is becoming a threat to Them and Their imperial quest for the balkanization of Africa. And so they decided to set Prophet TB joshua up by Bombing a building that they had surveillance of, knowing that it was housed majorly by south Africans, and Knowing how False flag operations are, The building was bombed and it was hoped by The Americans that The Nigerian Government would criminally prosecute Prophet Tb joshua, but this failed. And that is why they have intentionally caused a wave of Xenophobic attacks in South Africa, hoping That Nigerians would react by Being Xenophobic as well leading to the fulfillment of their own "prophecy" which is, that Nigeria will dis-integrate come 2015, ebola did not work, post election violence did not happen, now why does America think that Xenophobia will destroy Nigeria. Nigeria will stand. God has Said and it is not small America that can change That. I rest My case.
Nigerians should wake up from their slumber, and realize the dangers ahead.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
bolaino:

2 Likes

Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by eversolidus(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pure high fever, guess might be malaria, iba aponju...lol. Pls take some codeine to clear yourself...
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by Brainaic(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pass the weed, bro.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin

cry
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by LordReed(m): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:

I hope you went to support TB Joshua with your evidence.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
LordReed:

I hope you went to support TB Joshua with your evidence.
The court has bias towards this case.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by vooks: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:

Negro, you have the IQ of a mentally ret@rded and brain-dead orangutan

Did they also conspire to force TB Joshua to forget to get certificates?
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:

Was your evidence presented?
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by vooks: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:
TB Joshua must pay for offering 116 human sacrifices
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Negro, you have the IQ of a mentally ret@rded and brain-dead orangutan

Did they also conspire to force TB Joshua to forget to get certificates?
I have one question for you, Are you a Caucasian?
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by vooks: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:
Nigerians should wake up from their slumber, and realize the dangers ahead.
The danger in worshipping a charlatan who watches women defacate
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by vooks: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:
I have one question for you, Are you a Caucasian?
Guess or go ask TB Joshua
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

TB Joshua must pay for offering 116 human sacrifices
The Sacrifices have already been accepted, and God will sweep away this court case, watch and see.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by vooks: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:
The Sacrifices have already been accepted, and God will sweep away this court case, watch and see.
YHWH does not accept human sacrifices. The god of this world lives for those. So you may have a point
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by bolaino(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

YHWH does not accept human sacrifices. The god of this world lives for those. So you may have a point
hahahaha, this shows you do not know anything about Your Jewish god, your jewish god is blood thirsty vampire god. YHWH the bloodsucker.
Re: Why The Americans Bombed The Synagogue!!! by vooks: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolaino:
hahahaha, this shows you do not know anything about Your Jewish god, your jewish god is blood thirsty vampire god. YHWH the bloodsucker.

When I give up on life, I will start engaging pea-brain Negros

(1) (Reply)

Friends, Is God A Christian? / Some Powerful Catholic Prayer! / Prophet Odumeje And His Elder Brother, Prophet T.B. Joshua (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.