Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Sweet Mummys In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Sweet Mummys In The World (451 Views)

Mothering Sunday Or Mother's Sunday? / Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians / Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Presbyterian Women Over The World. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Sweet Mummys In The World by Optional2(f): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Happy mothering sunday to my sweet mom.

Post your wishes to the woman who brought you to this wonderful world if possible post her picture.

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Sweet Mummys In The World by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2015
undecided meanwhile The poster below me have something to say
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Sweet Mummys In The World by ELTON123(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg no vess
I dedicate this space to my caring mom
Happy mothering sunday

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me To Interpret This Scary Dream Of Mine. / What Religion Has Contributed To The World / "I Dont Have Cloth To Wear", Is It An Excuss Not To Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.