Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Prison Break - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break (1290 Views)

Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! / Prison Break Season 5/6 / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break by smile4kenn(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
I wonder why Nigerians are bent on watch mexico soaps. Prison Break should be intoduced to Nigeria.
Prison Break is an American serial drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on August 29, 2005. The story revolves around a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and his brother's elaborate plan to help him escape his death sentence. Created by Paul Scheuring, the show is produced by Adelstein-Parouse Productions in association with Original Television and 20th Century Fox Television. The current executive producers are Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Dawn Parouse, Marty Adelstein, Neal Moritz, and Brett Ratner.

Currently, two seasons of the show have been aired. Due to its immense popularity in its key demographics, the show was renewed by Fox for a third season, even though it was originally conceived to have only two seasons. The uniqueness of Prison Break is attributed to its serialized story structure, a similar format used by Lost and 24, and to its setting, as very few television series were primarily set and filmed in a prison. Its success and recognition as a prison drama revived interest in the genre.

I havent seen a Tv series as interesting as Prison Break. Its a must watch for Nigerians. $900 was spent to shoot the two seasons of season break. Each episode takes eight days to film and approximately $1.4 million goes to the local economy per episode

Prison break preview: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EFKFRAOsZ3M

You can watch the preview of my best star there: Dr Sarah: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUiTVupn3iM&mode=related&search=

http://www.tv.com/prison-break
Re: Prison Break by xJaysonx(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
I may sound crazy saying this, but i wish i could hug you 4 that.

Prison Break was just too off the hooting hinges. They made no mistakes in all the characters. From ma mayne : Scoffied to T-Bag, all of em. It's just too freak fire.

Am with you in this one man. I love it.

Prison Break >> Lost + 24 + Heroes + Still to come,
Re: Prison Break by dinozzo(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2007
Re: Prison Break by smile4kenn(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2007
Alot of people like T-bag, he is too good. Dr Sarah too. she acts like real, I cant wait for season 3 to start
Re: Prison Break by xJaysonx(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2007
^^ I like T-Bag too. He is awesome in his actings. Especially, that part where he was talking with the doctor about his shoved hand "my hand is dying", it was just too tech man the way he acted in that part & it was hilariou. I love everything about it.

Am with u mayne!
Re: Prison Break by dellaz(f): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
cool smiley Oh boy u av lost touch with Naija
Television series are d order of d day now,
Prison Break o,Smallville,Desperate housewives etal
Am sure Nigerians whey dey here are more current than u r!
No offense!
Re: Prison Break by dinozzo(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2007
hey PB fans watch the first 17 minutes of the Season 3 premiere HERE.
Re: Prison Break by BABEELOVE(f): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2007
Oh yeah! T-Bag is the man! HUH! cry
Re: Prison Break by bigspif(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!
The spirit is rekindled, dude thanks for that link i watched it for like 4 times, cant wait for it to begin airing, as dellaz has said you guys should not be suprise if we get to watch it before you folks. Its like the guys at alaba and tech market always find a way of getting the shit for us when its very hot.
My man scofield will rock once again, i pity the FBI agent wanting a truce. Keep us posted.
Prison Break rulesssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Prison Break by xJaysonx(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
yea!!!
Re: Prison Break by smile4kenn(m): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2007
thanks for the link
Re: Prison Break by ritchboi: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2007
i neva tot i could eva luv ANY other series like friends,but pb is jus d definition of CLASSSIC!
a couple sitcoms yal shud chek out
scrubs(d next best tin 2 friends)
my name is earl
everybody hates chris
theyre al realy gud
Re: Prison Break by Nella(f): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2007
Oooh yea!!!
I LOOVE! ! LOOVE! PRISON BREAK!!!!!

The caracter's r PERFECT!!!

T-bag is soo funny lol!!! i luv his attitude!! not to talk of micheal n Sucre!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prison Break by bigspif(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2007
Hey guys dont you pity Bellick the warden grin grin I guess he is in for some serious shit in Panama. T-Bag is cool, i like sucre too.
Re: Prison Break by webmaster3: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2007
Prison Break is the bomb. It's the best t.v series ever produced.Was SONA the last episode?. You know this Alaba guys can have different seasons,
Re: Prison Break by godslead(f): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2007
Love PB too!It makes me glued 2 d tv and evry scene is so so so interesting.Alot of suspense and thrilling moments
Re: Prison Break by smile4kenn(m): 4:37am On Aug 30, 2007
is PB aired in Nigeria?
Re: Prison Break by dominobaby(f): 5:40am On Aug 31, 2007
y'all, i've been up since 12 a.m and this is 5.30 a.m watching PRISON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
Re: Prison Break by dinozzo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2007
Re: Prison Break by smile4kenn(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2007
season III is out!!!
Re: Prison Break by kosovo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2007
can you imagine i WATCH prison break almost 24hours
to the extrnt that my parents always nag and complain
for my lack of sleep.
guys no b my fault ooooooooooooo
the film too make sense.
i am tellin you to break the law i am asking you to make a mistake
una remember that statement.
Re: Prison Break by cecegorz(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2007
kosovo, u mean u're still in ur parents house and u watch series non-stop for almost a whole day? believe me, if i'm any of them , i would have banned u from the tv. At ur age u shd be planning 4ur future and not watch more than 2hrs of tv per day.(only advice, no offence intended)
Re: Prison Break by xJaysonx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2007
Lmfao @ what cecegorz said.

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Or Fox News / Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) / 10 True Life-based Movies That Might Make You Cry!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.