Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Transgenders Are A Creation Of Who? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transgenders Are A Creation Of Who? (487 Views)

Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? / Ugwuanyi Lauds Fr. Mbaka Over Creation Of 4,500 Jobs / Ten Dynamics Of Thread Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transgenders Are A Creation Of Who? by freshcvv(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2015
According to the God of the bible, he made them male and female..

And the bible also says God is not a God of confusion..

I would like to get a reasonable answer to this question.

Who created transgender?

If it's God, how come he didn't mention their creation when creating humans in his book?

If not God, who is responsible and does it not mean we have more than one creator?
Re: Transgenders Are A Creation Of Who? by freshcvv(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
See people viewing and running away..

No response?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians REACT To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Troops Flee As Boko Haram Retakes Borno Town -Punch / My Fellow Nairalanders, Am I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.