Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? (501 Views)

Two Charity Organizations Partner To Support The Vulnerable At Isheri Olofin / Your Best/worst section on Nairaland and why? / #theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? by PatriotTemidayo: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
A neighbour of mine who happened to be A Naval Personnel recently discussed an issue of fraud committed against him, not by a faceless individual, but a commercial bank.

And typical of me, before I advise someone/anyone on legal matter, I always (no exception) make sure am well informed and certain of the procedure of redress I offer, mind you I am a Biochemist.

And so, because Nairaland had become one of the places I get the best input into whatever issue I have at hand, not by asking individuals of their opinions, but by reading diver opinion through the for-and-against argument on relevant threads. I was so surprised that Nairaland doesn't have any section dedicated to Legal matters where one can access such weighty information.

I believe a lot of other people would love to seek legal expertise and advice from cumulated opinions wether concerning business, property, marriage, skills, undertakings, and Ofcourse perceived Injustice.

In view of this, I hereby move the motion that Nairaland, our dear second virtual home grin , create a legal section.

If you support this motion say Hiiiiii!, if you're against say Hiiiii still. embarassed

Let the Hiiiiis have it.

Share and Share until it gets to the snakeman Lalasticlala wink
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
So make. lawyers De provide Osho-free service abi? Try pity their children and families na. You want make them Hungry?

Bro, if you need professional legal service, please HIRE A LAWYER.

No free meal even in Freetown

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? by NeeKlaus: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Share until it gets to Lalasticlala?? Who told you Lala is the owner of Nairaland?
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? by PatriotTemidayo: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
So make. lawyers De provide Osho-free service abi? Try pity their children and families na. You want make them Hungry?

Bro, if you need professional legal service, please HIRE A LAWYER.

No free meal even in Freetown

As against your point brother, one of the best ways to amass clientele these days is to offer some sort of guidance on social medial free of charge. By that, people come to you not by your title, but competence and exhibited expertise. Except if you're thinking that I'll carry Nairaland to a courtroom as my defence attorney, then a thread can never replace legal practices in flesh.
Rightly so, many professionals have built strong followership and patronage through fora such as this one.

And who knows, you may also need an advise or two someday.

Peace!
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? by PatriotTemidayo: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Share until it gets to Lalasticlala??
Who told you Lala is the owner of Nairaland?

I didn't see any where I said he's. undecided

But am sure he's the most popular moderator when it comes to Snake Nairalanders assessments. wink
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? by NeeKlaus: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

I didn't see any where I said he's. undecided

But am sure he's the most popular moderator when it comes to Snake Nairalanders assessments. wink
Lol. Okay.

You are a Lawyer, I suppose?
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Legal/law Section On Nairaland? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lol. Okay.

You are a Lawyer, I suppose?

I am not. But somehow dispensed towards that in the nearest future.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suggestions On Business I Can Set Up With 5m Naira In Nigeria / A Man Returns Home, Finds His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man / Virtual Address In Lekki As Low As 70k Per Annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.