Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,544 members, 7,955,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Most Excruciating Thing Your Mom Ever Did To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Excruciating Thing Your Mom Ever Did To You (573 Views)

Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Excruciating Thing Your Mom Ever Did To You by Rexceedo: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
As some Churches celebrate(including mine) Mothering Sunday today. I was searching for an enticing quote for my mom, when I just came across this quote of Abraham Lincoln: ''if there's anybody I hadn't and Will never had a fray with- Its my Mummy''.
Some of my dudes are in grudgy and sour relationship with their mums. They dont even bother to call their mum. Though, on several occasions (as a teen then) I do hold grudge with my mum but it doesnt last up to 24hrs. The most excruciating was when she intentionally send me to boarding because of an intimate affair I started developing towards our Neighbour's daughter. I couldn't hide the pain then.... But as I grew more nerve, I learnt she really want the best of me. Love my mum!!!
Add urs.....
Re: The Most Excruciating Thing Your Mom Ever Did To You by newsomtin(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rexceedo:
As some Churches celebrate(including mine) Mothering Sunday today. I was searching for an enticing quote for my mom, when I just came across this quote of Abraham Lincoln: ''if there's anybody I hadn't and Will never had a fray with- Its my Mummy''.
Some of my dudes are in grudgy and sour relationship with their mums. They dont even bother to call their mum. Though, on several occasions (as a teen then) I do hold grudge with my mum but it doesnt last up to 24hrs. The most excruciating was when she intentionally send me to boarding because of an intimate affair I started developing towards our Neighbour's daughter. I couldn't hide the pain then.... But as grew more nerve, I learnt she really want the best of me. Love my mum!!!
Add urs.....
Re: The Most Excruciating Thing Your Mom Ever Did To You by KanwuliaJara: 4:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Excruciating thing?

Too many to count o! angry

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Hus / Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl / Miracle! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.