Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl (557 Views)

9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by dayoakinns(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2015
An Akure Chief Magistrates’ Court today October 25th sentenced a security guard, Onoja Abel, to seven years imprisonment for raping a nine-year-old girl. Abel had lured the girl into his room and raped her three times, between September to October 2015.
The Chief Magistrate sentenced the convict after he pleaded guilty to rape and assault to five years imprisonment for unlawful carnal knowledge of the girl + 2 years imprisonment for indecent assault without an option of fine, with hard labour and to run concurrently.
The accused apologized for his actions saying, 'I regretted my action because I have a child of 10 years, my second child.'
You have a 10 year old daughter of your own and you rape another person's child?
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by HungerBAD: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Lock him up and throw the keys away.

1 Like

Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by nairalandmaster(f): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2015
ok i have seen. what next smiley?
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Ok so those dat are influential are granted bail while those that aren't are thrown away in prison..

Alright...when d lord wants to judge on the last day, he will start with the lawyers and judges
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by menix(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2015
He is a true blood of Oduduwa.

A South West ambassador..

Well d other poster said lock him up nd throw the keys away but I will advise it's thrown into a furnace to prevent u from going to search for it..
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by pyyxxaro: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Again
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by ademega(m): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2015
God bless the judge
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by bugzbunny: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Castrate the waste of a man
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by Cpumping(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2015
ayam just tired of these kind of news
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by pet4ril(f): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Animal. ....he should go there and rape his fellow men. I wish it's even life imprisonment
Re: Akure Court Jails Guard For Raping 9 Year Old Girl by pickabeau1: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2015
super!

good precedent

(1) (Reply)

Best Gifts For Your Family Under $150 / The Perfect Christmas Gift For 9ja. / A Test Of True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.