Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town (51243 Views)

Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital / Unfortunate Deaths In Our Hospitals; A Nurse's Perspective / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why the gods killing innocent people, the offender should be handed over to gods, there should be a review of this gods way of action
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Faculti(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
My local government(okitipupa) is abt 30 minutes drive from ode irele in ondo state.why is it that u ppl always take this white guys hook, line and sinker at all time?though,am not disputing d fact that they are miles ahead medically but I want you people to know that wat the chief said was nothing but the naked truth.we can't just overlook some of this things because of civilization or modernization.Juju full africa and anybody wey do anyhow wit dem go see anyhow ooo.Even these white guys were not specific in d report above,they a veri sceptical and remain oblivious in their findings.#show some respect to Africans' belief and way of life.

1 Like

Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
chysam:
In Africa,people never rest and there is nothing like Rest In Peace (R.I.P). When they die,they continue to work as ancestors,receiving salaries in the form of goats,yams, ect as sacrifice. Na waoo!!!

Buhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Laugh don make me slap soldier
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by slys(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

Last page.... no more comments
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by BraniacX(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Now I can breath a huge sigh of relief cheesy pheeeeeew!!! Make I clean sweat commot my face abeg, yes pesticide not virus, bacteria or a vengeful god

Meanwhile,
R.I.P to the deceased
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by delishpot: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
I was looking forward to some more reasonable explanation from WHO sha.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by bigtt76(f): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
To think that they so love pounded yam laced wit assorted Bush meat soup, it might not be out of place to link with pesticides contamination undecided
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by 19naia(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
So what if the cause is traced to pesticide? Could the gods not use strange circumstances to have someone be negligent with pesticides and cause the epidemic?
No matter the physical cause, it can always be attributed to an act of the gods.. People always agree a child being born is a gift of god, even though we all know well that it was the hard work of a man and woman sweating it out in bed together every night until the outcome appeared...
But if they are blaming their god for the acts, people will fear that god and maybe seek out a more merciful god who is forgiving... And so malokun loses more followers to jesus, jesus would not kill them but would rather die for them and their sins....

1 Like

Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by ndcide(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
So because WHO says it's pesticide, we should just also believe. so all the victims were all exposed to the pesticides abi?

By the way, which of the pesticide are we talking about now. Who own the pesticide who is currently in possession of the so called pesticide.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by bigiyaro(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
story for d gods! D gods ooh!
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Elevation(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Toxicology and Environmental Chemistry.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by goodgood2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
politricks:
My people perish for their lack of knowledge. I wonder what is the function of our so called universities.
It's to teach people how to read, write and make noise.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abi na ebola brother come take revenge?
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by DECOtech(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2015
jnrbayano:
High Chief Moses Enimade

The bearer of the above name should never be allowed to roam freely.

He's a maaaaadd man!
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by udi4eva(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
But if the stories are true nd those boiz actually raided the shrine,itz possible tho, cox there powers in the land whether we believe it or not,even the Bible nd Jesus recognises that..that doesn't mean some chief priest don't lie tho cheesy cheesy
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Brainwox(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Which 1 are we to believe now? Pesticide or wrath of d gods? But looking @ d whole scenario, it's likely that those small gods are bittered, we can not overrule d power of d gods. Why is it that it's only d youths that were killed in d incidence? If it were pesticides as postulated, d victims of d circumstance would be people of different category.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by seunbballo(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Na WHO bring the infection to Ekiti......E be like say una no know Oyinbo people. Africa don dey exist for centuries if these towns and villages are so ignorant and we must always jump on everything foreign wey Oyinbo talk. All of our grandparents lived in the village and mostly lived beyond 90 years of age.

Our forefathers understood life better even if you call them illiterate, they were full of wisdom, my grand dad's sister is 105. Even though she now lives in Lagos she told me 15 years ago that once I clock the age of 18, I should stop eating meat and change to fish permanently. Her skins glows even at 105.

The youths of today are as gullible as anything. All these diseases are manufactured in the Lab. If Oyinbo can start creating new forms of Cheese that they are selling in Supermarkets from bacteria gotten from poo. And manufacture yogurt from growing bacteria gotten from the guts. And they say it's all healthy bacteria. I pity this our generation.

Let me tell you about Oyinbo people. They are the villain and also the Saint. They Bleep you up and they also say dey are here to rescue you. A lot of youths always say Oyinbo created this and that, you don't know even from the early 1900s, Black's in America created so many inventions and technology we use today and had over 1000 patents applications for invention but Oyinbo no give them the credit. They would steal their invention. They were bearing their masters surname anyways. So wat ever a slave invent automatically belongs to the Master.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/100-black-inventions-over-the-last-100-years-you-may-not-know-part-1/

We keep saying Oyinbo, Oyinbo. Them no know anything than to plan, rule and dominate the world with fear mongering, deception through their media outlets CNN, BBC.

The Oyinbo can't survive alone without them interfering in another person's country or using other people's brain to develop their country.

Abeg make una free our Native people for village. This same Oyinbo still do their own rituals, have cults, engage in their own fetish practices. The religion wey dem give una, una don throway una culture and traditional values saying the village is still backward. How stupid.

They still celebrate ''Shakespeare, St Georges Day, So many gory Literature about how bloody Britain used to be are been told to our kids at school, How many folktales about Sang and Obatala are been taught in Pry schools in Nigeria.

African are heading towards another round of Slavery in this 21st century because of stupidity. Abeg she I fit go inside one village for Britain dey talk say I be NGO dey do research, na Police go arrest me say I be terrorists but NGO go enter naija, nobody dey monitor their activities, dem go carry bacteria wey dem develop for Lab come go test am on top our people body.

God help African youths to wise up and resist Oyinbo charm and deceptive manipulation.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by abdullkabar(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Imaging,this OAU medical rehab student was also supporting Malokun's involvement.....smh..medical reherbalist undecided
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by obstead200(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2015
freshcvv:

You mean the Hebrew godly name? What if his name was Mohammed? What would you say about his name?
Yes I would. because even the Quran teaches that idol worship is evil. they also (technically) believe in only one Allah
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by freshcvv(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
obstead200:

Yes I would. because even the Quran teaches that idol worship is evil. they also (technically) believe in only one Allah

Idol worship is evil? Who decides what is idol worship and what is not?

What exactly is an idol?

What makes you think idol worshipping is evil but other religions aren't?

Which religion is devoid of evil?
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2015
May God have mercy on us...the ENDTIME is near!
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Solozzo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
See signs and symptoms of pesticide poisoning, Click here

http://psep.cce.cornell.edu/Tutorials/core-tutorial/module09/index.aspx
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2015
mrvitalis:
superstition is the main reason africa is still backward .....always looking up to some one or something for miracle and explanation

No just corruption.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by adconline(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Augustbreak:
only God knows the real cause. Afican religion is real.wether we chose to believe or not.What were our forefathers practicing before all the foreign religions came in?
Warped reasoning
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Nobody: 2:48am On May 02, 2015
Bevista:
Hate the onyibos or like them, they are light years ahead of us.

Imagine only Africans leaving in a world of HIV, Ebola, Smallpox, Measles, Polio, Cancer, etc. We would still be running around 'praying' and appeasing some gods while the disease continues ravaging the people.

We lack the capacity to THINK, so we explain away every circumstance as Spiritual.

If it wasn't for white people you wouldn't have those diseases.
Re: WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2015
Bevista:
Hate the onyibos or like them, they are light years ahead of us.

Imagine only Africans leaving in a world of HIV, Ebola, Smallpox, Measles, Polio, Cancer, etc. We would still be running around 'praying' and appeasing some gods while the disease continues ravaging the people.

We lack the capacity to THINK, so we explain away every circumstance as Spiritual.
True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. / My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.