Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

MTN Condems Xenophobia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Condems Xenophobia (23640 Views)

APC Condems FG Immigration Recruitment Excercise... / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / News: Joe Martins Uzodike Condems Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka Speech Over Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by princeDejidayo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
sauceny:
Of course they have to frown down at it,because they know if it escalates more & Nigerians started theirs,they stand to lose Billions Of Dollars

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by fidek(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
They are doing this because many of there customers my start their own protest in the same way this guy is doing www.nairaland.com/2264700/south-africa-xnophobia-nigerian-man

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Horus(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=19pt]Please broke your mtn sim card in protest over the xenophobia attacks [/size]
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by yomi007k(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
MTN should be ATTACKED.

If we don't retaliate, the SA guys will feel they can do and undo.

Where d hell r dos militant boys,here is ur chance to blow up something that Nigerians wud actually be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Condemn what? Pack your bags and leave asap!!
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Forwetinnah: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Horus:
[size=19pt]Please broke your mtn sim card in protest over the xenophobia attacks [/size]

God knows I never had an MTN sim since 2002..For some unknown reason, I never liked that network. The only SA sham I'm guilty of is DSTV
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Forwetinnah: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
anigold:

See crocodile tears, mtn is just trying to protect their businesses..
When NIGERIANS start their own XENO-STUPID attack Western powers will criticize us and label us
The worst people in world.. right now we wont see the wives of presidents going on twitter to promote STOP-KILLING-NIGERIANS...

That Ape - looking Michelle Obama and her look alike sister in Nigeria aka Oby Ezekwe-Silly comes to mind
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Forwetinnah: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lovexme:
That text should be directed at South Africans in South Africa. They are the xenophobic lot, not us Nigerians who are the victims of their free madness.

Don't mind the useless people...they're already loosing subscribers as alot of Nigerians are porting to other networks

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by runobest: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let stop MTN operations in Nigeria. All Nigerian with MTN Sim shouuld port to other service providers. MTN must go. GSTV must go. All SA companies in Naija must stop operations. smiley wink cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by rafcrown(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
BOYCOTT SOUTH AFRICA.2015.
THEIR PRODUCTS AND THE PEOPLE
EXPEL THEM FROM AU
I have forgotten that Our so -called African leaders are ..............

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Horus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEdLbKsWh0

[size=15pt]XENOPHOBIA: The fall of South Africa[/size]
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Oseman07(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Well am already rrcharging my Etisalat line, give out bonus anytime u load CRedit... grin
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by imitor4us(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
efilefun:
This poo had been going on for weeks the whole world had been voicing their opinions and condemning it but MTN cares less thats why they just sending the useless text messages like they care mtcheeew... assuming 1000 of their mast had gone down the same day the whole nonsense started over there they would have reacted faster cuz they know the Millions they lose with their mast been down for one minute.

Until the government of Nigeria takes it citizens serious nobody or country will ever treat us right. Imagine DSTV going against court orders cuz they know its nigeria where any nonsense can happen and they will go scot-free. they need to try that out in some countries and watch as their license of operation goes down in drain.

Imagine shoprite still silent like its non of their business... If Nigerians should invade their store like foreigners stores are been looted over there their brain self for don open

pls can you join the protest?? we are planning here in my area here in IB to invade them already. They must put an end to this rubbish acts.
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by adahgold(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2015
We don't need them,they should go....
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by eaglechild: 3:39am On Apr 20, 2015
gmobik:
For now mtn Nigeria frankly should be closed down. Let them go back to SA in peace
Together with the thousands of jobs they provide?

I think everything should be done gradually.

Some diplomatic arm wringing first.

Before economic sanctions.

Cause we also will lose from the latter.
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by lionphil(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
That I.diot leading Nigeria is a bloody loser...what has his response been? Other African countries are taking measures Nigeria just dey dull...damn I dislike this country.
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by netmillionaires(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2015
himkers:
Empty-Hen....they should start by refunding all users of their network the money they've been stealing from us since they came into this country... they should also tell their sister company multi choice to revert their rates to d old rate (or even decrease it further down), else, it's Operation destroy all MTN masts

See as if they re talking like they care; nonsense people.

Bunch of useless xenophobians lipsrsealed grin
haaa. Make una no try that one o. most network don't own the mast. They simply hire it. U can go to their offices and target their phones, laptops, MIFI etc. But mast! No b dem get most of them o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP / Governor AbdulRazaq Donates 10-Month Salary To Fight Coronavirus In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.