Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr (25086 Views)

Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose / Jonathan Demands N2tr Election Funds Refund, Audit / Electing Buhari Is A Disaster: Former Spokesman Of US Envoy(punch Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Punched

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by kindnyce(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
FG HAVE BEEN DENYING EVERYTHING 4 DA PAST 4 YRS

THEY EVEN DENIED THE CHIBOK GIRLS WERE NOT KIDNAPPED

SO ITS NOTHIN NEW IF THEY DENIED THIS

16 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by sweatholder(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
This drama is enough make Ona do come Comot Abeg.Tired of reading this Jona news it's boring

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by upsonn(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
why can't you tell us how much was spend by the presidency for the election instead of countering it.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by stronger: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
taharqa:
Wait APC said GEJ spent 2 trillion naira for elections??
As in 2 trillion naira shocked shocked?? Do they know what 2 trillion is?? How much us the entire FG budget again, and how much does Nigeria make in a single year??

And any sane person believes this??

Bwahahahahahaha........

APC said what? Punch = APC abi? JOKER!!

This is the reason why you TANoids and GEJ lost! You keep deceiving yourselves! Anyone who says something you don't like is APC! SMH

9 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by nagoma(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
taharqa:
As in 2 trillion naira shocked shocked?? Do they know what 2 trillion is?? How much us the entire FG budget again, and how much does Nigeria make in a single year??

Bwahahahahahaha........

It was Punch who said it , and not APC.
They know what trillion Naira is , and those truck loads of dollars shared among traditional rulers, PDP governors ( to share) , religious organizations , and so many other groups and individuals , all bribed to elect Jonathan , will amount to more than 2 trillion Naira.
After all stealing was not corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
jmoore:

even a primary school kid can use corel draw ,stop fooling around

6 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by alVinHustle: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
If the news is false, let Pres. Jonathan sue punch newspapers, not send Abati to spew gibberish as usual. Libel and Slander is a punishable offence in Nigerian law.

7 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by TooNoisy(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
The story is true.

They emptied the Excess Crude Account and drastically reduced the foreign reserves. It has nothing to do with budget.

11 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by pedel: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abati, Abati, Abati, how many times did I call you? stop lying and denying stuff. It will not help you. You see where it has left you and Okupe?

If you can just be honest for the next few weeks, we can ensure that you retain your job under the new administration; you know you are already a bad market in the newsprint world. No media house will employ you. Not even for Chief Lying Editor.

The problem is when either of you, Okupe or FFK speaks the only thing that come out of your mouth is lies. I wonder how you people sleep in the night without nightmares.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by iamok: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
There is no need to deny. What he can say is that it is either not up to N2tr or that it is more than that. GEJ paved way for many to 'steal' because they are 'goats'. He left yam where there are goats and definitely they must chop the yam.
If N2tr have been invested in power sector, much improvement would have happened.

3 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by anwo247: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ofcourse We Know It's The Usual APC lies.

APC is the only party that is angry in defeat and victory.

The last time I spoke with Buhari on phone, he's still angry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by stronger: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
jmoore:
You know some folks are gullible, especially when they are not good in mathematics. They hardly make use of common sense.

2 Trillion Naira is 10billion dollars. Quack journalists who don't know their numerals.

"The 2012 US presidential race was the most expensive in history, as President Obama and Republican rival Mitt Romney topped $2 billion in combined fundraising, the final campaign tallies show."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How gullible can you be? You think Obama and Romney would share actual cash to supporters? All the money they spend would be just adverts and campaign mobilisation. The bulk of the "campaign" money spent by GEJ was on BRIBES!!!! Wake up! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by tsdarkside(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
N2 trillion...we nigerians are crazy...do we still undersand how much money is that??..how much is this even self in dollars??....

WE ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO OUR ANCESTORS.... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by henryuzor(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
thunderrider:
I don't think some people know what a billion not to mention trillions

That is quite a lot of money

Our currency / economy aint that bad for even amilliom to be easy to come by

Or maybe we are now in an economy where almost everyone is a billionaire
2 trillion naira is equivalent to 10 billion dollars..now let me ask you...how much did sanusi the former CBN gov say was missing?

Now how much was deleted by GEJ from the Excess Crude Account?

7 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by Rawani: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why are TANoids screaming blue murder at the N2tr figure which is just about $10b - half the amount of money allegedly missing from the NNPC ($20b). So what's the fuss? Jonathan probably spent even more.

7 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by Ilekeh(f): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is Abati my president?

And of course they'll deny it.

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by trillville(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
If the claims by punch is false, the presidency should sue Punch newspaper. Anything short of this implies that Jonathan truly distributed 2 trillion.

7 Likes

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Firefire:

Do you know what is 2 Trillion Naira - SMH undecided

the problem with women is that they are governed by emotions and are slaves to passion. if women were to fight wars, they would never end.

Continue your last statement.
No i don't know what 2trillion naira is. if you have seen it before,tell me how it looks like.

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by anonimi: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
lofty900:
he-goat, for a man that did nothing for his people while in office, is it not logical that the only way to win their votes is to bribe them? a large chunk of that money was diverted and that's why gej is sore

Do you call the SAMPLE noted in the 13 pages of tge thread below NOTHING

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Even the United States of America cannot spend over $11billion on presidential elections.... I think Obama spent just a $100million campaigning.
Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Firefire:

Do you know what is 2 Trillion Naira - SMH undecided

the problem with women is that they are governed by emotions and are slaves to passion. if women were to fight wars, they would never end.

Continue your last statement.
You dey mind that puff puff face ?

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by emmydee(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
oladele97:
Who knows who is right, but I trust punch more than Abati

People like you sure know how to believe everything. Do you know what 2 trn naira is?
Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by jmoore(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
stronger:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How gullible can you be? You think Obama and Romney would share actual cash to supporters? All the money they spend would be just adverts and campaign mobilisation. The bulk of the "campaign" money spent by GEJ was on BRIBES!!!! Wake up! grin grin

And you share 10 billion dollars to gain what as profit? 100 billion dollars I guess.

Where is the source of punch claims? Quack journalists that stay in their rooms and come up with ridiculous conjectures.

smh
Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by dandoki: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
"The President has not set up any committee"? He should do so quickly before it is too late!!!

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by tsdarkside(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
henryuzor:

2 trillion naira is equivalent to 10 billion dollars..now let me ask you...how much did sanusi the former CBN gov say was missing?

Now how much was deleted by GEJ from the Excess Crude Account?

10 billion dollars...just gone......do you know how many people you can feed with 10 billion dollars`??......

just like mansa musa....we have verrrry stvpid leaders....TO HELL WITH ALL OF THEM.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by esere826: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
taharqa:

Bwahahahahahaha........

trillion is a good figure to use in propaganda
sensible people from both APC and PDP would know that it is impossible and just laugh without bothering to dissect it

dumbos on the other hand will start screaming and wetting their pants about this ridiculous figure
which they do not even have the ability to comprehend in the first place

this my friend is sensationalism at its peak and meant for silly folks to sip on.

1 Like

Re: Abati Reacts To Punch Story On N2tr by naijafresh: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
We all know they plan for elections years in advance so 2 trillion is believable as far as i am concerned.

All those who think it is unbelievable, think again.. the 'sharing of dollars' was rumour i guess since there was no official receipt issued so might as well not believe that as well.

All those years of slowly tapping into federal reserves and collecting 'returns' from parastatals, ministries and state governors at the expense of salaries, pensions and national development

Especially with 20 Billion USD missing etc.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Folasade Yemi-Esan Tells Level 1-12 Civil Servants To Work From Home / 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens / President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.