Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC (674 Views)

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC by winnieG1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
As we all know, PDP is dead, the name PDP is a bad brand from the North to the South (even in the South East -I know you may not believe that but it is the reality, they all voted PDP due to Jonathan factor and from all indications, PDP will retain only 2 states in SE).

The only way to have a tough opposition or wrestle power from APC is for the governors of the remaining PDP States to agree together and jump ship one after the other to another party like Labour Party (which is neutral in the mind of every Nigerian) and then try to merge with other sectional Parties like APGA to create a good will for the newly formed party. I bet you that some of the governors from the Northern States will jump ship from APC when the APC leadership becomes tough on them.
Re: How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmm....what say the time
Re: How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC by Basildvalour(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Here in this great and mighty nation, everyone wants an already cooked BEANS because no one has the patience of starting to prepare one from the scratch

Relate this to Nigeria's politics and reconsider the topic

Enjoy!!!
Re: How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC by winnieG1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Here in this great and mighty nation, everyone wants an already cooked BEANS because no one has the patience of starting to prepare one from the scratch

Relate this to Nigeria's politics and reconsider the topic

Enjoy!!!

Recall that APC is amalgamation of various sectional parties (ANPP, CPC, ACN, AD- only its ghost exist now and some factions of APGA), which individually would not have defeated PDP in Presidential poll for the next 20 years.
Re: How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC by Basildvalour(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
winnieG1:

Recall that APC is amalgamation of various sectional parties (ANPP, CPC, ACN, AD- only its ghost exist now and some factions of APGA), which individually would not have defeated PDP in Presidential poll for the next 20 years.
I do not fault your projections. What I am saying is that, who is ready to go through that stress in PDP

They still believe in their pride

1 Like

Re: How To Form A Formidable Political Opposition That Can Compete With APC by winnieG1(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
Basildvalour:
I do not fault your projections. What I am saying is that, who is ready to go through that stress in PDP

They still believe in their pride

e don happen, bro see links below

https://www.nairaland.com/2299972/pdp-governors-set-form-new/2#33545360

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/muazu-govs-plot-to-dump-pdp-to-form-new-party/

(1) (Reply)

Unidentified Gunmen Killed Elrufai Campaign Coordinator. / Latest Result Of Imo State Supplementary Election(unconfirmed) / Oil Prices ‘will Hit Optimum Level’ As Demand Grows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.