Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. (51939 Views)

Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? / Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by groovie(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2015
This argument shouldn't even happen. A welfare package for unemployed should be totally repelled by Nigerians. Is buhari going to be everywhere to make sure its goes round? This is just going to feed the corruption he is trying to fight. And it cannot have any massive effect on agriculture. People eating more cannot translate to an agricultural boom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by NewsHub: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiagelli:

And the guy sabi throw insults.

I hope MizMyColi is reading
That's the problem i have with Barcanista since he became a TANoid. He thinks he knows too much when the reality is that he doesn't.

Telling Obiageli that he wants to bring things to his level is just a show of arrogance. I don't like people that feel they know too much when they know just little.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2015
NewsHub:

That's the problem i have with Barcanista since he became a TANoid. He thinks he knows too much when the reality is that he doesn't.

Telling Obiageli that he wants to bring things to his level is just a show of arrogance. I don't like people that feel they know too much when they know just little.
He reminds me of ayedee on twitter, they are very good at copy and paste.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by anonimi: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2015
jpphilips:

Because you didn't say this nonsense when the nation's wealth was invested in oil.

What nation's investment

Is the nation same as Shell, Total, BP, Elf, Philips, Agip and other foreign oyinbo oil companies?
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Gbawe: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiagelli:

Words of wisdom sir, thanks.

You'r welcomed. I just hate seeing these Sharks and Barracudas taking advantage of your sweet nature. If some discredited and attention-seeking hack starts a thread aimed at casting doubt over the viability of one the campaign pledges of Buhari and the APC then don't take such personal to the extent you feel duty-bound to respond and defend Buhari/APC.

One thing I want most APC fans to understand is that it is not decent or objective PDP supporters talking right now i.e before the Buhari APC Government is formally sworn in on May 29th. Most sensible PDP supporters, even if they believe the APC will fail, will at least wait till Buhari is sworn in, to note the composition of his team, before saying "I told you so".

We are then left with the reality that most PDP supporters currently commenting daily to insult Buhari and cast doubt/aspersion over his leadership of Nigeria, which has not begun, are not even political animals with the progress of Nigeria guiding their criticism since they don't even understand the basic rules of playing political opposition. These guys are merely bitter, hateful and mainly ethnocentric folks who are nothing but enemies of Nigeria's progress. They are hurt deeply because they staked reputation on their silly 'predictions' and insults here. Those sort are beneath your shoes and not worth indulging or respecting. They passionately supported and clannishly hoped for the return of the profligate and very corrupt GEJ who was on course to turning Nigeria into a bankrupt Somali yet they are now keen to portray Buhari, not even sworn in yet, as failed. These are very wicked, attention-seeking and vainglorious souls and I would urge you and others to begin ignoring them. You cannot be in your own car in the driving seat only for some ungrateful passenger to be telling you how fast to drive. You simply ignore such a passenger or tell them to get out. You don't start explaining or justifying yourself to them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Flets:
OP like many Nigerians are shallow economists. So many holes can be easily picked from the quack calculations

1a. Where is the 13% derivation to the oil producing states? Or you assumed the FG takes the full 60% of crude sales revenue? .....
and even after 13% deduction, only 54% of the residual 47% (excluding 13% for producing states and 40% for the IOCs) of total crude sales revenue goes to the FG.

1b. FG budget is for FG expenditure alone. FG does not budget for states...... so where are the state allocations funded from since they are not captured in the FG budget?.... for your education, 46% of the residual revenue is meant for states and LGs.

2. Where do you think the capital cost of oil and gas projects come from for which the FG pays its 60% share? Or you think the oil flows on its own without spending money?

3. 2.65trillion of the 4.69trillion IGR you quoted on FIRS is already petroleum profit. Go back check the details and confirm you have double dipped same funds on both sources.

4. Your assumption that FG takes all the IGR generated by FIRS is wrong. Discount the amount accruable to the states first in your calculations.

5. What funds the external reserves or all revenues must be spent on recurrent expenditure?

Our revenue economics is not as simple as you lot think. Now that political campaigns are over, its time to educate Nigerians that our revenues are not limitless and some campaign points are not achievable albeit sustainable.

Assuming, Buhari miracously finds some fraction of the funds required for the welfare programs, how do you identify the poorest of the poor Nigerians deserving of the 5K?, What database is available to identify the welfare recipients? We even struggle to identify bonafide Nigerians much more low income earners.

Every effort to defend economic impossibilties reveals the shallowness of the incoming government.
Thats why I want to remain PDP supporter, its only PDP supporters in NL that knows their Onion
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by persius555(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2015
groovie:
This argument shouldn't even happen. A welfare package for unemployed should be totally repelled by Nigerians. Is buhari going to be everywhere to make sure its goes round? This is just going to feed the corruption he is trying to fight. And it cannot have any massive effect on agriculture. People eating more cannot translate to an agricultural boom.
you are right @ the moment we havent sorted out our finance yet. A welfare package is tantamount to welfare subsidy fraud. The system is overly corrupt, GMB should be dogged to root out corruption first. Look around him, he is sorrounded by wolves and scavengers who have benefitted from the countrys rot for years. We are certainly not ripe for welfare packages. The pension schemes that should take care of the elderly that have given their years to serving the country is itself a rot. These institutions with loopholes are what GMB look into and plug those holes, not opening a leeway for another national wastage program that will eventually not benefit the ordinary man on the street. Barcanista should wake up from his eldorado slumber shocked
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiagelli:

He reminds me of ayedee on twitter, they are very good at copy and paste.

Just shut up already, I just came to this party, I tot you were intelligent and knowledgeable until now undecided undecided undecided...you and your APC think things work the way you see it in papper, written by OBJ and SLS

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by ndcide(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiageli can bring out any figure she likes. I shall use her figures when APC tell us to there is no money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by PassingShot(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiagelli, kudos to you for the effort.

Barcanista and his goons are enemies of progress and their hope that GMB's regime will fail will not happen.

GMB and his team will deliver us from 16 years of lootocracy and backward leadership of PDP.

The worst that can happen is for GMB/PYO not to achieve 100% of their campaign promises but it is not to fail woefully as the outgoing administration.

Once GMB is able to deliver up to 70% of his campaign promises in the first four years, trust Nigerians to reward him with another term.

The funny retrogressives do not even mind that GEJ did not achieve 30% of his own electoral promises and they're already out with the knives for GMB. They are sore losers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by PassingShot(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Just shut up already, I just came to this party, I tot you were intelligent and knowledgeable until now undecided undecided undecided...you and your APC think things work the way you see it in papper, written by OBJ and SLS

You're a m0r0n!

Can you tell us what your compound failure called Jonadunce achieved for almost six years?
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by papaejima1: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiagelli:
Officially, Nigeria exports 2 million barrels of crude oil
daily. At the current price of 60 US dollars per barrel, that
translates into 120 million US dollars.

120 million x 365day = 43,800,000,000

43 billion dollars @ 60% ( rumoured sharing formula between Nigeria and oil companies)

That means Nigeria makes 25.8 billion dollars annually.

$25.8 billion x 200 naira = 5.1 trillion naira.

Nigeria's 2014 budget was N4.6 trillion meaning we still have about 0.5 trillion naira change.
www.channelstv.com/2014/04/09/nigerian-senate-passes-4-6-trillion-naira-2014-budget/

FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE

Nigeria generated N4.69tn Revenue in 2014

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/firs-generates-n4-69tn-revenue-in-2014/200484/

Adding N4.69 trillion (firs) + 5.1 trillion (crude oil) = 9.79 trillion.

If our budget was N4.6 trillion then we have a balance of 5.1 trillion naira that nobody accounts for.

Barcanista asked where we will find 1.8 trillion to take care of our most vulnerable citizens, this balance of 5.1 trillion will be taken away from the pockets of criminals and militants.

EDIT.

I forgot the FG gets 52% of total income, even at that we have a balance of 0.6 trillion naira which is sufficient for the first stage of the social programs.
The APC government has said one of its major income earners is the mining industry.

This plans with financial discipline is very much achievable.

Please note that my analysis is based our major source of income ( oil and taxes), i have not touched other income earnings.
Quoting you so I can reference it when the right time comes

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by francisdfreak: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2015
did anyone notice how comments from PDP supporters reduced this morning? that's because most pdp guys have lives and businesses outside nairaland to take care of unlike apc paid touts who spend the whole day on nairaland working for their pay.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by persius555(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2015
FIGHT CORRUPTION HEAD ON, NO APOLOGIES. MAKE A SHOW OF THOSE FOUND TO BE INVOLVED IN CORRUPT PRACTICES. HIGH OR LOW, BRING THEM DOWN. SOLVE THE INHERENT POWER ENERGY SECTOR PROBLEM. TO ME, THAT IS 70% OF THE JOB DONE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by mechanics(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiagelli:
Other links,

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-produces-2-5mbpd-of-crude-oil/154098/

If my maths failed me anywhere, please correct me, i don dey old o.
hahaha, na me send u make u solve maths, u 4 contact me make i assist u, anyway ur analysis make sense, i believe d incoming govt wil perform if d rite people ar selected n giving free hand to do their wrk.
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2015
jpphilips:

The onus is on Barcanista to disprove your 40% it is a fair estimate but I think we do 55-45 with SPDC, 60-40 with Shell SNEPCO, Will check ENI and Total when I get to work, Your 40% is a close average.

This is true.
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by persius555(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2015
francisdfreak:
did anyone notice how comments from PDP supporters reduced this morning? that's because most pdp guys have lives and businesses outside nairaland to take care of unlike apc paid touts who spend the whole day on nairaland working for their pay.
Not everyone has a white collar job, some are self employed.
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by kaboninc(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2015
sarahatuba:

how can that principle be applied in the case of CHILDREN being fed.....nawa oo

Cc: trillville

In as much as these kids are from poor homes, because they are about 35 million of them, it is not feasible, economic wise, considering the prevailing circumstances of today, considering the reduce income, considering the urgent attention required for critical public infrastructures to embark on a meal per day feeding programme.

Instead you empower the parents. If they like farming, you encourage them through subsidising fertilisers, seedlings and farm tools. You also give them soft loans too. You create a thriving market when the Government (and encouraging other investors) to buy farm produce so as to prevent a damage of these produce. You encourage people to work and impact the orientation of no free food.

That's why we have the menace of agberos and touts in bus parks and bus stops everywhere in Lagos who do nothing but exploit those who work. That's why today you go to an Ikwerre community in Rivers State and the youths actually do nothing then every month expect stipend from oil companies simply because pipelines pass through their community (pipelines they do not protect).

So very soon, these children will begin to feel that free meal is their 'right'.

Remember we've not talked about the cost implications and add to the 5k every month for 25 million Nigerians.

Trillville, (cc: Obiagelli)

I understand from your link that feeding 35 million kids everyday will also lead to a boom in the agricultural sector. Hmmmm.

Yeah, you have a point. But where will government get that kind of money? That is the focus of this debate. Where will they get the trillions required? Hope you also know that this meal per day programme works in tandem with 5k per month to ge given to 25 million Nigerians?

It is not about possibility but sensibility!

Then Oby, you talk of Nasawara? Every state has a mineral deposit. Unfortunately, they've not been harnessed and developed as the oil industry. So in fact, in the next 4 years, they will not be able to generate 4.6trn.

Let me fill you in on a crude method for determining how you can calculate revenue (just revenue) that can be accrued. Identify the minerals. Identify the deposits. Then determine the average industry production per day, month and year. Then the sales price per unit of measurement.

In all these, put in mind the current state of development in the industry. And the time it will take to actually achieve your figures.

Remember we've not considered the cost and other associated expenses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Obiagelli, kudos to you for the effort.

Barcanista and his goons are enemies of progress and their hope that GMB's regime will fail will not happen.

GMB and his team will deliver us from 16 years of lootocracy and backward leadership of PDP.

The worst that can happen is for GMB/PYO not to achieve 100% of their campaign promises but it is not to fail woefully as the outgoing administration.

Once GMB is able to deliver up to 70% of his campaign promises in the first four years, trust Nigerians to reward him with another term.

The funny retrogressives do not even mind that GEJ did not achieve 30% of his own electoral promises and they're already out with the knives for GMB. They are sore losers!

My humble comrade, I think you're wrong to believe barcanista and all those who oppose the APC are enemies of Nigeria. That's wrong sir.

It's my utmost belief that NO ONE will be happy to see Nigeria fail; it doesn't make any sense. It's all we have, and it's our SINCERE desires that this nation takes its rightful place in the comity of nations. That's the end of all our politics, both here and offline. We're all patriots, doing our bits to see things improve, so we can move beyond the current spectrum of things.

We're NOT ENEMIES of Nigeria; we are ONLY hawking around to see NO ONE promises us what sound judgment tells us it's not feasible, given the time frame and the economic realities on ground.

We shall be happy to be proved wrong! We talk for development; we talk for progress.

Good morning Bro!
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by PassingShot(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2015
persius555:
FIGHT CORRUPTION HEAD ON, NO APOLOGIES. MAKE A SHOW OF THOSE FOUND TO BE INVOLVED IN CORRUPT PRACTICES. HIGH OR LOW, BRING THEM DOWN. SOLVE THE INHERENT POWER ENERGY SECTOR PROBLEM. TO ME, THAT IS 70% OF THE JOB DONE.

Don't mind the failed TANoids!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by dabossman(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2015
I just have one question. How much of Nigeria's income is stolen annually? Maybe when we determine that amount and we can prevent this theft considerably, we will be able to determine whether Buhari's administration will have enough funds for its social welfare programs.

One thing I know though, social welfare for the unemployed and aged is not a concept that is unheard of around the world. If some other countries can do it, then maybe we can find a system that will work for us. Besides, the more jobs you are able to create, the less welfare you will pay.

Rather than go on about how Buhari will fail, I will rather wait to judge his first year in office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by sauceEEP(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Obiagelli should be given a medal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Demdem(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
[b]I have no doubt that the social programs proposed by the General's team is workable.

First and foremost, its foolish for anyone to completely believe any figure published by this current govt as the true state of income. SO many wast ages here and there and so many monies spent not even accounted for in the budget. When Buhari comes on board, all these lies will be shared to all Nigerians.

In many instances, figues qouted by the FIRS will be contrary to that qouted by the finance ministry and different from NNPC/PET ministry and even different from that qouted from account general and CBN for a particular common issue. I could still remember the subsidy debate debacle that Jonah-daft agents simply do not have common figures. This was delibrately done to confuse the populace and deny them of knowing the true situation of things thereby enabling them to continue to perpetrate their fraud.

The General intends harnessing all these loopholes and i am confident that even after all these social programs have been implemented, so much will still be available for other developmental stuffs. Even the respected Prof Soludo agreed that so much more monies are there that are not even accounted for in the budget.

By the way, the amnesty fraud will be stopped. Thats extra billions to play with.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
dearpreye:

My humble comrade, I think you're wrong to believe barcanista and all those who oppose the APC are enemies of Nigeria. That's wrong sir.

It's my utmost belief that NO ONE will be happy to see Nigeria fail; it doesn't make any sense. It's all we have, and it's our SINCERE desires that this nation takes its rightful place in the comity of nations. That's the end of all our politics, both here and offline. We're all patriots, doing our bits to see things improve, so we can move beyond the current spectrum of things.

We're NOT ENEMIES of Nigeria; we are ONLY hawking around to see NO ONE promises us what sound judgment tells us it's not feasible, given the time frame and the economic realities on ground.

We shall be happy to be proved wrong! We talk for development; we talk for progress.

Good morning Bro!

If you're not one of those who wish him fail, talk for yourself.

APC's manifesto was dissected by Prof Soludo to which APC replied appropriately.

Given the fact that there are enormous challenges in achieving their programs should not translate to mean they're not achievable.

If all of you PDP apologists here scrutinized GEJ/PDP on their achievements viz a viz their promises even after four years, perhaps we would have gotten better outcome from them. Unfortunately you looked the other side and they looted like there was no tomorrow.

Having behaved that way, what moral justification do you have to attack a regime that has not even taken a step in administering our affairs?

Like I said, GMB will be judged on his campaign core promises of security, corruption and improving the economy. Though the social programs are part of those promises but do not even have to be immediate.

Constructive criticism is welcomed by us the progressives but not the nonsense some of you are into.
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Reference(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm. The beauty of democracy is that people have to and often get informed to get ahead and sometimes stay ahead.

There is nothing wrong in making campaign promises way out of the norm. Any one who desires to really excel sets seemingly unachievable targets and works towards them to the extent that though they may not be attained, improves the state of the person. To say Nigeria cannot raise its revenue base in the short, medium or long term is just ridiculous. Plugging waste and increasing efficiency for instance can double our earnings overnight.

However for the sake of an academic argument the facts are clear. Budgets are subjective. They are not one plus one. They contain a lot of assumptions and thus experienced economists build a lot of safety mechanisms to bring them in line. One of such assumptions is the 2 million barrels x 365 days. Is this the minimum, maximum or average. Second, the 60 or so dollars is a bench mark or in layman's terms, the market price. Anyone who buys and sells stuff knows that that price is not cast in stone. Refiners negotiate prices per cargo. Oil is delivered on contract. Contracts are negotiated.

There are so many other points of education. Someone mentioned solid minerals. The infrastructure required to make the industry viable from mine to market is not there. It doesn't take a genius to note that if DeBeers and Rio Tinto and the other Chinese giants are not banging at our gates it is because there just isn't any attraction. Something is basically wrong about our decades old hallucination about solid minerals.

Finally the politicking. I say it again. Anyone who thinks the Buhari led government should not be taken to task for whatever reason is just not serious. The standard to which the out-going regime took freedom of speech and freedom of information and from which the APC benefitted from cannot suddenly stop or be reversed and I repeat again. Democracy only works with an effective opposition. No true APC member will hold Buhari accountable for campaign promises. It is his opponents the masses are hoping that will compel him to perform.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by dabossman(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2015
francisdfreak:

Oga, be careful when you point a finger at others. You've got three pointing back at you. What are you doing here this early morning? Are you an APC tout? Me? I'm on leave. What's your story?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Omooba77: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2015
jpphilips:

stop being s! lly how can you have Royalty without OPS cost?
I guess you can pass your comments without been abusive ;shows your upbringing. Unless we reduce recurrent expenditure. Please learn more about basic economy and how to be formal in public forum sir
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Reference(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
PassingShot:

If you're not one of those who wish him fail, talk for yourself.

APC's manifesto was dissected by Prof Soludo to which APC replied appropriately.

Given the fact that there are enormous challenges in achieving their programs should not translate to mean they're not achievable.

If all of you PDP apologists here scrutinized GEJ/PDP on their achievements viz a viz their promises even after four years, perhaps we would have gotten better outcome from them. Unfortunately you looked the other side and they looted like there was no tomorrow.

Having behaved that way, what moral justification do you have to attack a regime that has not even taken a step in administering our affairs?

Like I said, GMB will be judged on his campaign core promises of security, corruption and improving the economy. Though the social programs are part of those promises but do not even have to be immediate.

Constructive criticism is welcomed by us the progressives but not the nonsense some of you are into.

This is what I am saying. How do you expect him to criticise the party he supports. That was your job. His job now is to criticise your party, your government because you won't naturally do so.
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by genevieve12(f): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Ngasky:
Good and simple analysis.
Remember the PTF Program the economic prophets of doom both local and international wrote it off as a failed embarked policy at inception. But Nigerians knows better after the program was rounded up. Even the international doom sayers had to admit to the success of the program even without any foreign lending. And who is in charge?
With the op analysis it is possible to achieve the goals.
Even the outgoing govt has the resources to do this but the biggest undoing factor of JEG's failure is STEALING (sorry thats not corruption and cant sack becouse of stealing according to ...)
I believe with all achieved 65-75% of Nigerias income/budget was stolen, thats only 25-35% was utilised. Imaging utilising 90-95% what will be the situation on ground?
If GMB Can fight stealing/corruption Nigeria will be the best destination in Africa in 2 years time.
I don't think buhari can reed nigeria from corruption even in 8years,as corruption is deeper at d grassroot but visible at d top,so when nigerians are ready to tackle corruption from their end,then it can be curbed,with d way citizens struggle for election money calling it national cake,its still clear that corruption is nigeria and Nigeria itself is corruption.until we help ourself even Jesus as the president of nigeria can not help us.
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by Omooba77: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning Bro!

God bless you for this;once you oppose their view;they become aggressive and abusive. Thank God we have the change they are clamouring for;let's watch how it unfold. Nigeria belongs to us all
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by jpphilips(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Coldfeet:
Good question. For years I've wondered what happens to the other natural resources we have in this country! The gold and other precious stones up north who mines them and are the revenues generated from them ever made available to the rest of the nation ? Or is it a case of my own is mine and yours is ours mentality of the born to rule? undecided

Limestone is mined by Dangote and Lafarge these companies pay tax to FIRS, Schlumberger mine Barite and Bentonite, they pay tax to FG, where do you think the FIRS trillions come from?
Re: Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. by PassingShot(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Reference:

This is what I am saying. How do you expect him to criticise the party he supports. That was your job. His job now is to criticise your party, your government because you won't naturally do so.

But how do you criticize a government that has not taken charge?

Why not wait till after May 29 to do their criticism and make it constructive? That's the problem I have with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.