Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition (1348 Views)

This Is The Reason Nnamdi Kanu Will Boycott Next Court Sitting. / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
There is a huge difference between Buhari supporters and the supporters of the opposition: intelligence. Buhari supporters are head and shoulders more intelligent and more sincere about Nigeria's welfare than the PDP supporters who were content to see this country milked dry.

Buhari has not yet assumed presidency and I have already observed a number of threads opposing him, lol.

It is evident that these people are only doing it to 'retaliate' for the criticism that GEJ and his failed govt. received. They know that Buhari is a clear mile better, but they can't acknowledge it because they are still in pain.

I call on all Buhari supporters to boycott all useless threads created not out of sincerity but out of a childish and petty desire to retaliate.

Buhari owes no one any explanation.We who voted him in can vote him out if he does not perform. In the meantime, we will give him space to do his work. We won't engage cluelss ex-tanoids in unintelligent debate or arguments. We will instead focus on working to make this administration work.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by temitemi1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Capital NONSENSE!
SomebodyLovesMe:
There is a huge difference between Buhari supporters and the supporters of the opposition: intelligence. Buhari supporters are head and shoulders more intelligent and more sincere about Nigeria's welfare than the PDP supporters who were content to see this country milked dry.

Buhari has not yet assumed presidency and I have already observed a number of threads opposing him, lol.

It is evident that these people are only doing it to 'retaliate' for the criticism that GEJ and his failed govt. received. They know that Buhari is a clear mile better, but they can't acknowledge it because they are still in pain.

I call on all Buhari supporters to boycott all useless threads created not out of sincerity but out of a childish and petty desire to retaliate.

Buhari owes no one any explanation.We who voted him in can vote him out if he does not perform. In the meantime, we will give him space to do his work. We won't engage cluelss ex-tanoids in unintelligent debate or arguments. We will instead focus on working to make this administration work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by appini: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hypocrisy at it's highest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
I aligned with this OP.....

The man is yet to prove his mettle and already childish criticisms flying everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
You call Buhari supporters intelligent, yet Buhari;
1. Does not have GCE O level
2. Calls Osinbajo; Osunbade
3. INEC he says Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission
4. APC he calls them All Progressive Confidence
5. Buhari said he will stabilize price of crude oil

I checked the dictionary if the definition of intelligence has changed, and it hasnt. I guess you Buhari Technicians are in for one hell of a ride.

We are waiting.....Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock! May 29th, Loading.....

Buhari promised to give Nigerians his all....I guess he means the 150 cows.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by nzeobi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oga buhari will do his best but even if he doesn't perform, you can not vote him out because voting in Nigeria is 80% on religious and ethnic lines.
Secondly I expect APC to fully organise their propaganda machinery so as to give impression they are working but you and I know that those promises made during APC campaigns are not feasible
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by PureWays(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice one Op, your post is just the plain and simple truth..

We don't need to boycott their threads, let them rant as usual, I'm sure some intelligent ones among them will switch sides when Buhari's work is playing out..

Buhari is way better than Mr Jonathan! Everyone knows it, even Mr Jonathan knows it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Strongfaze(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
I know he will do his best for the country. Haters don't go and hug transformer because by then you will be electrocuted. You can try the lagoon instead!
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:

I checked the dictionary if the definition of intelligence has changed, and it hasnt. I guess you Buhari Technicians are in for one hell of a ride.

We are waiting.....Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock,Tick tock! May 29th, Loading.....

it's people like u that will die of frustration and suffocation first....because all u tanoids will begin to wither and die by the time u begin to see his marvellous achievements so hold and wait, don't kill yourself before really assume office

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by dunkem21(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yawns ..No yarns ..

That will be the biggest mistake ever. Trust social media.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by garrix8: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:

Senseless as expected from a TANoid..

cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
I also marvel at why NL Progressives give attention to one sucker whose pains got exponentially magnified recently by Buhari's victory. From SS/SE unity threads to Laughable Buhari threads, this guy's level of confusion has spiralled so much out of control that he can't help but keep creating more and more pointless threads each time.

I pity him though. I understand its not an easy task to be an unfortunate being at the final moment of your joy after working so hard for APC.
Same goes with his flat-headed minions too. Its hard to bear seeing your Southern rivals play you out so mercilessly. !!

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by codedslayer: 2:25am On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Capital NONSENSE!

Look at this daft jobless malnourshed kid spewing jargons. You were programmed to be a fool, no wonder you always prove to be a fool.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Gbawe: 3:18am On Apr 20, 2015
@OP.

You're a mind reader. I was about to start a thread saying precisely the same thing. The fans of the PDP and GEJ have actually shown they are bitter, hateful and malevolent enemies of Nigeria's progress who do not deserve dignified responses from APC supporters to their threads of idiocy and Buhari-baiting. As you concluded, most PDP fans are best ignored. One thing APC supporters need to understand is that "silence is the best answer for a fool" and I make bold to say that majority of PDP fan on Nairaland have shown, with their their conduct since Buhari won the Presidential elections, that they are irredeemable fools best ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by disloman(m): 3:44am On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Capital NONSENSE!
That's d gospel truth.take it or leave it.@op:4 crates of orijin 4 u.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by disloman(m): 3:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:

Thot with all d money u claim u got,use part of it 2 buy sense.seems u av none.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

You're a mind reader. I was about to start a thread saying precisely the same thing. The fans of the PDP and GEJ have actually showh they are bitter, hateful and malevolent enemies of Nigeria's progress who do not deserve dignified responses from APC supporters to their threads of idiocy and Buhari-baiting. As you concluded, most PDP fans are best ignored. One thing APC supporters need to understand is that "silence is the best answer for a fool" and I make bold to say that majority of PDP fan on Nairaland have shown, with their their conduct since Buhari won the Presidential elections, that they are irredeemable fools best ignored..
+1000likes

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by KanwuliaJara: 4:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Because the truth is always BITTER! grin
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2015
I bet PDP supporters are still being paid to attack Buhari; same strategy they used and lost the election. Barcanistar is more bitter now than ever.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

You're a mind reader. I was about to start a thread saying precisely the same thing. The fans of the PDP and GEJ have actually shown they are bitter, hateful and malevolent enemies of Nigeria's progress who do not deserve dignified responses from APC supporters to their threads of idiocy and Buhari-baiting. As you concluded, most PDP fans are best ignored. One thing APC supporters need to understand is that "silence is the best answer for a fool" and I make bold to say that majority of PDP fan on Nairaland have shown, with their their conduct since Buhari won the Presidential elections, that they are irredeemable fools best ignored.

Well said. Now that we are on the path to change and progress, the last thing we need is unhealthy distraction.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by vedaxcool(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ op I agree, this unwell individuals who mostly reject Nigeria and are pleased with its destruction cannot begin to act like its guardians!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Jesusloveyou: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:

hahahahaha,is it intelligent that make gej fail or cluelessness,d bible says intelligent(wisdow or wiseness) give birth to success,d foolish ones are d clueless,hopeless,futureless and saTANiod.cry for gej.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by omenka(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
ilugunboy:
I aligned with this OP.....

The man is yet to prove his mettle and already childish criticisms flying everywhere
Reason I hardly go anywhere close to threads created by that idiotic colleague of yours. cheesy

How does one criticise a job that has yet to be done?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
that's how they roll grin
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
They have 4-8yrs to moan
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:
Reason I hardly go anywhere close to threads created by that idiotic colleague of yours. cheesy

How does one criticise a job that has yet to be done?? cheesy

He is not really a colleague in the real sense of it......

I guess he has load of free time on his hands.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by omenka(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

He is not really a colleague in the real sense of it......

I guess he has load of free time on his hands.
Very dishonest guy. I wonder how you guys cope with him.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by Jk210(f): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
What baffles me is are they honestly hoping, praying that Buhari actually fails just to prove a point?

Sort of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. I mean if Buhari succeeds would it not be to the benefit of all Nigerians?

This brand of opposition reeks of nothing other than bitterness if you ask me
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
It baffles me how chronic unpatriotic and hate filled Buharists and students of Lai Mohameed that were absolutely antagonistic to everything Nigeria represented, now faking Statesmanship.

Don't forget the opposition rejoiced over every natural disaster and catastrophe that befell Nigeria.

The Buharists became the mouthpiece of Bokoharam in collaboration with their western counterparts to vilify our security agencies while forgetting Buhari's utterances that war against Bokoharam is a war declared against Northern Nigeria and his call for Bokoharam to be treated with the same measure Niger delta militants were settled.

Don't forget their attempt to dispel every international statistics in favour of Nigeria.

They sabotaged our power sector in the name of playing opposition.

They attacked the President, his wife, family, kindred and children even when the topic of discussion has no correlation with their expressions of absolute hate.

They (APC) used propaganda to convince gullible Nigerians that all policies of GEJ's administration have no human face.

Nigeria has survived and table has turned. We learnt much from the APC and their supporters and are prepared to play this opposition the Lai Mohameed way hence no amount of interference or absence thereof will save the incoming government from replacing GEJ administration as the most insulted and vilified president in world's history.

We haven't even started and they are complaining.
Re: Why Buhari Supporters Will Boycott Threads By The Opposition by mikolo80: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:

Grammar and use of language are two different things. But its like gej has infected you

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Olusegun Obasanjo Coming Back From Congo In 1961 / IGBO IN AMERICA HOLD PROTEST AGAINST SHARIA & FOR DEMOCRATIC SELF-DETERMINATION. / Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.