Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent (1879 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / 15 Top Rated International Musicians Of Yoruba Descent (Old and Contemporary) / 18+ Unclad Photos Of African Women Slaves From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiaT: 3:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Meet here, share your experiences.
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiadotcom: 5:18pm On May 29, 2015
food, culture, way of life, interaction, etc.
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by scholes0(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
There are a lot in Benin, Ghana and Ivory coast.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiadotcom: 11:24pm On May 29, 2015
Wow, interesting.

Are you one?
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by hakeem4(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2015
They're much in South America

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiadotcom: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
they don't really feel that much connection to Nigerians per se, am I right?
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiadotcom: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
hakeem4:

I meant the ones from Africa but who are not Nigerian.

they might be in south America as well I guess.
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by hakeem4(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:

I meant the ones from Africa but who are not Nigerian.

they might be in south America as well I guess.
Benin Republic and Togo
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by Rivertemz: 2:45am On Jun 13, 2015
hakeem4:
That would be impossible, unless you're talking about Nigerian migrants in south africa
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiadotcom: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2015
is there still a resemblance with yorubas in nigeria, or are the looks majorly of their own countries?
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by Rivertemz: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiadotcom:
is there still a resemblance with yorubas in nigeria, or are the looks majorly of their own countries?
They speak yoruba, their features aren't distinct because west africans normally look similar to each other, it's hard to obviously tell.
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiander: 1:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Rivertemz:

They speak yoruba, their features aren't distinct because west africans normally look similar to each other, it's hard to obviously tell.

are you sure?

That doesn't apply to you however. ?
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by Rivertemz: 1:55am On Jun 29, 2015
tpiander:

are you sure?

That doesn't apply to you however. ?
What do you mean ??
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiander: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
All this hamitic looking stuff, etc etc.
Re: Yorubas Of African Non Nigerian Descent by tpiander: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Young Prince, Oba-elect Abeeb Adesina Faronbi / 6 Reasons Why Other Tribes Always Respect Igbos / Itan Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.