Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. (1093 Views)

EFCC Invites Modu Sheriff Over N23billion Diezani Campaign fund / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2015
E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!
N2 Trillion President Jonathan campaign's fund: A Tale Told To Idiots. - by Fejiro Oliver, Buhari's Campaigner.

The news just keep going round that a supposed N2 TRILLION was spent by President Jonathan for his re-election bid. It is no news that I never wanted Jonathan as our President. As far back as 2013, the plot to remove Jonathan was plotted and the media was the first tool to be used, which I bought into. The salvo against him began his doom. In one of my columns where I wrote a satire on how he has resigned, I was invited by the SSS which I turned down and traveled. I am bringing this to let us know why I cannot be suddenly biased in my write up on this.

I make bold to say that whoever reported such in PUNCH was hallucinating after drinking sour kunu as usual and decided to pen down the most stupid of all news written this year. For crying out loud, do they know what N2 trillion is? Our fiscal budget for 2014 was N4.56 trillion and one criminal is telling us to believe that a sitting President spent half of a nation's budget JUST for his re-election at a time when oil prices has gone down. Common Nigerians, we are wiser than this.

As a reporter and a sensational one at that, I know when a reporter is lying and this is one of such case. N2 trillion is N900 billion times two and another N200 billion and we are almost forced to swallow this lies told by an idiot. President Jonathan may have been wasteful in his campaign but he never spent up to N200 billion in it and this is even being on the high side.

The hatred for Jonathan I do not want to believe is plotted by the South West who have found an ally tool in Punch, Nation and its other partners. We did not support Buhari in the media to allow the Western media continue in their stupidity of propaganda. The media is no colony of any tribe, as I will be more than ready to defend Jonathan and any other maligned persons when reports against them are false.

GMB is now the President Elect and we should sharpen our pens for him, than lie against Jonathan simply because he us down today and may not do anything meaningful on issues concerning libel.

Let us do away with such mad news by PUNCH and use our heads to decipher news to take or not.
These little things matter... - Fejiro Oliver, Buhari's Campaigner

6 Likes

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by ozoigbondu: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
angry
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by Flye: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Anybody that did not know that such amount was spent must be the idiot you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by Rawani: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
The N2tr figure is just about $10b - half the amount of money allegedly missing from the NNPC ($20b). So what's the fuss? Jonathan probably spent even more.
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by jerryboiii(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Let's forget all dis $hits i beg
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by redsconsult(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2015
see me see wahala, those that benefited from the 2t naira are now coming up to defend oga jonathan.
if 2t naira was to be spent on election does that mean it cant be savings from the past few years.. what about the un remitted 20billion dollars, what about the subsidy scam, immigration scam, was it accounted for as income from poor unemployed grd into the treasury, what about the sovereing wealth and the reserve, what about the fraud in fighting boko haram with initial purchase of chinese gun and fireharms, guy the list is endless.
election is not what just happen in a year, the fact is that 2019 electioneering campaigne and startegic meeting have started. so we are not fools if we are able to conceive the information from punch that 2trillion naira is being expended in this election and spare us those unnecessary information of yours..
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2015
redsconsult:
see me see wahala, those that benefited from the 2t naira are now coming up to defend oga jonathan.
if 2t naira was to be spent on election does that mean it cant be savings from the past few years.. what about the un remitted 20billion dollars, what about the subsidy scam, immigration scam, was it accounted for as income from poor unemployed grd into the treasury, what about the sovereing wealth and the reserve, what about the fraud in fighting boko haram with initial purchase of chinese gun and fireharms, guy the list is endless.
election is not what just happen in a year, the fact is that 2019 electioneering campaigne and startegic meeting have started. so we are not fools if we are able to conceive the information from punch that 2trillion naira is being expended in this election and spare us those unnecessary information of yours..

TALE TOLD TO IDIOTS!!

2 Likes

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2015
redsconsult:

Story for the gods!!
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by yommyphresh(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2015
I totally agree with you OP. I'm pro-buhari but mehn, the news is almost unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Story for the gods!!

How much did he spend?

Your post failed to address this
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by redsconsult(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Story for the gods!!
op just stop forming buhari campaigner... if the report isnt tru your pay master can sue the source of the information. you are gullible like jona himself seeking refund frm electioneering fund being disbursed without receipt.

1 Like

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by pedel: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
One problem I have against people that drinks road side, adulterated alcohol early in the morning is that it makes them write long post that makes sense only to them and complete nonsense to everyone else.

OP, now that you claim that the GEJ's campaign expenses is not up to N2trillion, could you please tell us how much GEJ spent on his campaign?

1 Like

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by tinkinjow: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2015
It didn't start now as far back as 1995 I discovered that Punch newspaper editors lack a sense of figures. It's the worst when it comes to reporting numbers especially when such have to do with money.
Imagine therefore in a situation of a campaign of calumny won't they lost it completely?
Most Nigerians are like that. True! Majority have long believe this story. I doubt how many pips really know the value of a billion naira.
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
[size=18pt]"A tale told by IDIOTS (Punch Newspapers) full of sound and fury signifying nothing" - W. Shakespeare
[/size]
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by naso2(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2015
One mistake this GMB team is trying to make, is to keep us distracted from campaign promises and keep using the press to run fraudulent series on GEJ

2 trillion, 5 trillion or even if na 20 trillion, una don try, we don hear, una know say most Nigerians no dey use brain. just move on and focus on the job team GMB.
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
jerryboiii:
Let's forget all dis $hits i beg

Forget about what?
This news is enough to get the President jailed in a functional society.
That is a whooping 10 billion dollars
That amount is enough to help nations like Ukraine, Greece get back their ailing economy
Even the Loan given to Ukraine by EU is not more than 2 billion dollars
This country has been so looted by evil men and lest i forget i do not doubt that Jonathan can actually spend that amount of money or even more on elections
We were told that he gave CAN 8 BILLION
In other news, he gave many of the ministers 20 Billion Naira each
He gave the Obas in South West 5 Billion Naira each
Add with the amount he spend on adverts on various platforms that will be runnning into Couples of Hundreds of Billions naira
He also gave every militant group Tens of Billions each including groups like MEND, ASARI TOKUMBO,OPC
The money given to Police,Military and other security agencies

This country is in serious debt now and Jonathan had looted all the foreign reserve that Obasanjo and Yaradua

I weep for this nation

1 Like

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by jerryboiii(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2015
maryjames9:

Forget about what?
This news is enough to get the President jailed in a functional society.
That is a whooping 10 billion dollars
That amount is enough to help nations like Ukraine, Greece get back their ailing economy
Even the Loan given to Ukraine by EU is not more than 2 billion dollars
This country has been so looted by evil men and lest i forget i do not doubt that Jonathan can actually spend that amount of money or even more on elections
We were told that he gave CAN 8 BILLION
In other news, he gave many of the ministers 20 Billion Naira each
He gave the Obas in South West 5 Billion Naira each
Add with the amount he spend on adverts on various platforms that will be runnning into Couples of Hundreds of Billions naira
He also gave every militant group Tens of Billions each including groups like MEND, ASARI TOKUMBO,OPC
The money given to Police,Military and other security agencies

This country is in serious debt now and Jonathan had looted all the foreign reserve that Obasanjo and Yaradua

I weep for this nation
okay kill ursef!
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by GoldCircle: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2015
There is a great task ahead! (Nation Building) Jonathan has lost! Can we move on please! Keep your eyes on the ball lest you fall like Jona. There's no point hitting a man who is already down. The point has been made.

But where the h3ll did they get this 2Trillion naira story? some people sha! N2 Trillion??!!
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by egift(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2015
OP, either you tell up exactly the amount Jonathan spent and he it was fully spent OR you shut up and allow Jonathan to find out how his 2trillion was spent.

1 Like

Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by naso2(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
egift:
OP, either you tell up exactly the amount Jonathan spent and he it was fully spent OR you shut up and allow Jonathan to find out how his 2trillion was spent.

can you guys use your brains and argue sensibly? so for one to know that 2trillion is not true, he has to know the exact amount Gej spent? what kind of logic is that abeg?
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by egift(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2015
naso2:

can you guys use your brains and argue sensibly? so for one to know that 2trillion is not true, he has to know the exact amount Gej spent? what kind of logic is that abeg?

^^^ Yes. Unless you wish to tell up Jonathan did not spend any money at all like everyone else.
Re: N2 Trillion Jonathan Campaign's Fund:A Tale Told To Idiots.. by Ojiofor: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
If GEJ spent 2 trln in his campaign,APC must have spent close to that amount or at least 1.5 trln because APC matched PDP on equal level on every aspect of their campaign.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 5 / Buhari#. Now trending / Fulani Gunmen Kill Benue Monarch, 30 Suswam’s Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.