Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 (54011 Views)

Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by clemz88(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oji! Oji! See their head. Thieves . they wanna do final scam so they can cart away with some money.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by sheymoni(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Another scam. God save job seekers from all these vultures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
they have come again
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
For DSSC
No Latest News on Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission.

For Airmen/Women
Online Registration Starts on the 23 April, 2015 and closes on the 4 June, 2015.

. if u are interested then dont delay to apply within this period
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by yusufbida(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rendezvou:
Any government or private parastatal or organization demanding money from job seekers are THIEF, OLE, BARAWU, or something worse.
BARAWO ND NOT BARAWU
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Israel5(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
kolomax:
Last scam from the FG again God forbid
must u nd sme other idiats comment? Fubu fo.o.l
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by kolomax(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Israel5:
must u nd sme other idiats comment? Fubu fo.o.l
when stupidity is in one's blood it always show must you quote me or your family is part of those scamming people when your pay master bastard moro scam us you still expect me to fall to victim you are a m.oron imbecilee
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
look @ the sily excuses some ppl are giving, scam alert, I de fear plane,God forbid, bla bla bla..they will prefer to sit down in front of their laptops reading nairaland and still accuse South Africans of being lazy..sooner or later they will come and say no job in Nigeria undecided.......Pls I didn't call anybodys name,so don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Emdee590(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Aregs:
I don hear I will tell my brother in South Africa to come home
Make him come home asap com apply as jobs yakpa for here
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Emdee590(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
yusufbida:
BARAWO ND NOT BARAWU

Ehhhh na same mama borne them
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by typ111: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
remember007:
look @ the sily excuses some ppl are giving, scam alert, I de fear plane,God forbid, bla bla bla..they will prefer to sit down in front of their laptops reading nairaland and still accuse South Africans of being lazy..sooner or later they will come and say no job in Nigeria undecided.......Pls I didn't call anybodys name,so don't quote me
my bross some fellow compatriots need reorientation
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by sammycaring(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
NAIJA YOUTHS IT IS TIME FOR US TO BE WISE.....Na so we fill that one of immigration and nothing came out of it na for only those wey get oga @ the top...that one even better because we no loose pass our precious time and megabyte to fill the rubbish form online...But this time around they want to collect our hard earned money join the one wey dey done get...na naija the rich will be getting richer and the poor will continue to maintain his/her loyal standard....GUYZ NO WASTE UR HARD EARNED MONEY unless you have oga @ the top that will follow up the process for you..BE WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by typ111: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
I wish i could apply but am having D7 in Eng and E8 in maths.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by yemoskye: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
searider:
Is the Navy DSSC form out yet?

Pls, any idea if it's out. I'm interested too
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
They have come again with this godfatherism job.You go find military officers to sign your form so tey your savings go finish.At the end of the stress of going from one barracks to another,looking for whom to sign and stamp your forms.To travelling to your village to sign LG chairman form,Liaison office stamps are rejected.Lastly,the stress in partaking in zonal screening and sitting for aptitude test,one will discover that those who didnt go through these stresses are always the selected candidates.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
They have come again with this godfatherism job.You go find military officers to sign your form so tey your savings go finish.At the end of the stress of going from one barracks to another,looking for whom to sign and stamp your forms.To travelling to your village to sign LG chairman,Liaison office stamps are rejected.Lastly,the stress in partaking in zonal screening and sitting for aptitude test,one will discover that those who didnt go through these stresses are always the selected candidates.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by bastian5050(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
optimusprimer:
The sales and submission of online application for above mentioned exercise will commence on 23 April 2015 and will close on 4 June 2015. Applicants are to register online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. Payment of N1,000.00 (excluding bank charges) to be made at
1. United Bank for Africa Bank.
2. Access Bank.
3. FCMB
4. First Bank
5. Union Bank
6. Unity Bank and
7. Skye Bank branches Nationwide.

Zonal recruitment exercise is scheduled for 15 to 20 June 2015 at NAF Base Makurdi, NAF Base Kaduna, Sam Ethnan Air Force Base Ikeja, 81 AMG Benin, 97 SOG Port Harcourt, NAF Base Enugu, 203 MAG Ilorin, NAF Kano, 79 CG Maiduguri, 55 FOB Sokoto, 75 STG Yola. The exercise will also hold at 323 Artillery Regiment, Owens Barracks Akure
Its for ssce, ND and NCE.holders. dint see for degree holders
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by HastalavistaU: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
I really don't know about before, but for 5yrs now people have been paying 1k to complete air force registration.
So I don't really think mentioning GEJ or something like that makes sense
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by akanbiaa(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
As at when last I checked Airforce at the end of the day only takes 2 to 3 people per state for graduate recruitment after about 15 are short listed per state. So that means the probability of merit is let me see 3 senators, 1 governor 3 or more 1st class kings, 2 ministers, many house of reps what of top military guys and the retired ones all fighting for 2 to 3 slots hmmmm it's better they should announce the slots they want so you will be aware of what you are spending your 1000 for,millions will apply and less than 100 will be chosen.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Philipsdael(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
remember007:
Com'on, why won't i quote u?.... You said the right thing na.... Infact, come closer *spreads my arms and gives you a tight macho hug*
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by link2ok(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
wuld b passing out from service in july am i eligible to register.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by olanshi: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
O
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by searider(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
yemoskye:

Pls, any idea if it's out. I'm interested too

I will let you know when it is out. I am in the Navy.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by mizzsmilez(f): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oh boy
Not again
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2015
kolomax:
Last scam from the FG again God forbid
must you comment? pls return that phone back to the owner.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by kolomax(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
must you comment? pls return that phone back to the owner.
keep the hell shut must you quote me The one bastard MORO did and kill lot of youth is still fresh and you expect people to still pay 1k
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
kolomax:
keep the hell shut must you quote me The one bastard MORO did and kill lot of youth is still fresh and you expect people to still pay 1k
go to the gate of the bastard and say that! bloody nonentity. Nah lazy cockheads like you dey waste for house, your mates are diving into their career jobs. wetin government wan do with your 1k?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by kolomax(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
go to the gate of the bastard and say that! bloody nonentity. Nah lazy cockheads like you dey waste for house, your mates are diving into their career jobs. wetin government wan do with your 1k?
slowpoke your lazy a.ss think am still one of. Those in search of job Hell no I have people working under me ok
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
kolomax:
slowpoke your lazy a.ss think am still one of. Those in search of job Hell no I have people working under me ok
so why complain? onyîàra!! people working under your yarnsh.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by kolomax(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
so why complain? onyîàra!! people working under your yarnsh.
I don't give a fvck about a biitch so screw yaaa
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
kolomax:
I don't give a fvck about a biitch so screw yaaa
finger yourself kunt!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 / Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.