Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion (1561 Views)

Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / Why Tinubu Will Not Allow Fashola To Be Made Minister By Pres. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Howmon: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
I want to suggest that this new administration should please make former Lagos state governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, the minister for power. He is well known for his dynamism and unfettered dedication to work. I will advice that he be utilised for this function as to experience meaningful change and progress in the power sector. I stand to be corrected!!!

*Modified* 11-11-2015

My Suggestion Just came alive!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by egift(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2015
One thing that give me joy is that Fashola and others will be part of the New Nigeria of the in-coming administration of Gen. Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Elslim: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Yessss o

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by ahaz: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Howmon:
I want to suggest that this new administration should please make former Lagos state governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, the minister for power. He is well known for his dynamism and unfettered dedication to work. I will advice that he be utilised for this function as to experience meaningful change and progress in the power sector. I stand to be corrected!!!
what does fashola know about power. That portfolio should be given to a professional not a lawyer we saw what happened when Bola ige boosted about improving power in six months nd wat did we see an erratic power supply. Barth nnaji performed cos he is a professional. So fashola is never an option. Rember pgej has made a landmark in power buhari must nt fail

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by rodbel(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2015
I'll prefer Fashola as Minister of works and transportation while Amaechi should be the Minister of Power

Reasons
AMAECHI - a bold man, not afraid to rumple feathers and step on big toes. He is a good leader with innovative ideas

FASHOLA - the name speaks for him already. He set lagos on the part of greatness. A true leader with great ideas.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Chiaka(f): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Howmon:

NopE!
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by WisdomFlakes: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Howmon:

I concur. And I'm sure he'll deliver.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by not4sure(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2015
Yes I prefer him to be minister of power, Because during campaign he challenge himself that he can give Nigeria power in 8 months so why can we see if he knows what he was saying then.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Arysexy(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
We in COREN have resolved a non-Engineer can not hold power ministry leadership position. Just like a lawyer cannot b minister of health.

So forget fashola. The era of bola ige is over.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Mogidi: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Fashola is too elitist, make Fashola power minister and watch as Nigeria gets 24hrs power supply but only to the rich folks willing to pay through their noses.

He should be made foreign minister, this would help keep him overseas to harness his odious thought process.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by WisdomFlakes: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Fashola is too elitist, make Fashola power minister and watch as Nigeria gets 24hrs power supply but only to the rich folks willing to pay through their noses.

He should be made foreign minister, this would help keep him overseas to harness his odious thought process.

In M.I's voice: "Bad belle ...is allowed" cheesy
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Arysexy:
We in COREN have resolved a non-Engineer can not hold power ministry leadership position. Just like a lawyer cannot b minister of health.

So forget fashola. The era of bola ige is over.
i am also an engineer..but you do not speak for me. Ministry of power is not ministry of science and technology ...get that right. Ministry of power is not solely for engineers...rather..it is for trained project managers...logistics managers...resourceful and goal oriented managers. The problem of power is not that of engineering...the technology is already available...but the problem is ability to deliver on time...with minimal resources and high efficiency. Fashola is a proven manager of scarce resources..he fits the job.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by naso2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
so that elite areas like Victoria Island and IKOYI can have electricity at the expense of the generality of Nigerians.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Sweetguy25: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
And what would he do as Minister of power?
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by vanunu: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
not4sure:
Yes I prefer him to be minister of power, Because during campaign he challenge himself that he can give Nigeria power in 8 months so why can we see if he knows what he was saying then.

I doubt if he said that
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Gbawe: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
vanunu:

I doubt if he said that

He did not. He was commenting about Lagos. I think he stated that Lagos could attain power sufficiency in around a year with favourable FG polices and initiative guiding the operation of the power sector.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Howmon: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahaz:
what does fashola know about power. That portfolio should be given to a professional not a lawyer we saw what happened when Bola ige boosted about improving power in six months nd wat did we see an erratic power supply. Barth nnaji performed cos he is a professional. So fashola is never an option. Rember pgej has made a landmark in power buhari must nt fail

I told you!!!

Sweetguy25:
And what would he do as Minister of power?

Wait for it

lalasticlala show your boy some love
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by kokoA(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Power, works and housing. shocked Ba wan use work kill BRF.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Gbawe: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
kokoA:
Power, works and housing. shocked Ba wan use work kill BRF.

Fashola is up to it. My joy is complete today. I said it a few days ago that if Fashola gets power I would be the happiest Nigerian alive. To now virtually be charged solely with the duty of combining Power, works and housing is simply incredible. It shows (1) the faith Buhari the "tribalist" has in Fashola who is Yoruba and that (2) Mr.President recognises that these portfolios are interlinked and must be put under a proven and talented administrator who can take a holistic approach to coordinate the most critical sectors that can make or break Nigeria. I hail Buhari.

I am really happy with Fayemi's appointment also. I.e solid minerals. This is such an underdeveloped and much overlooked sector that could be highly critical to diversifying our economy away from oil and towards other sectors to include the moribund Solid minerals sector. Ameachi my main man is good to go as transport Minster. I expect him to work closely with Fashola et al to device solutions that will vastly improve our critical infrastructures (road and rail for example) in the next 4 years. Sai Buhari !!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gbawe:

Fashola is up to it. My joy is complete today. I said it a few days ago that if Fashola gets power I would be the happiest Nigerian alive. To now virtually be charged solely with the duty of combining Power, works and housing is simply incredible. It shows (1) the faith Buhari the "tribalist" has in Fashola who is Yoruba and that Mr.President recognises that these portfolios are interlinked and must be put under a proven and talented administrator who can take a holistic approach to coordinate the most critical sectors that can make or break Nigeria. I hail Buhari.

I am really happy with Fayemi's appointment also. I.e solid minerals. This is such an underdeveloped and much overlooked sector that could be highly critical to diversifying our economy away from oil and towards other sectors to include the moribund Solid minerals sector. Ameachi my main man is good to go as transport Minster. I expect him to work closely with Fashola et al to device solutions that will vastly improve our critical infrastructures (road and rail for example) in the next 4 years. Sai Buhari !!!!!
Sai Buhari!!!!
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Gbawe: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Sai Buhari!!!!

My bro, investor confidence in Nigeria, as a potential FDI investment destination, will be through the roof now. Bad news for enemies of progress and enemies of a progressive Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gbawe:

My bro, investor confidence in Nigeria, as a potential FDI investment destination, will be through the roof now. Bad news for enemies of progress and enemies of a progressive Nigeria.
If this government can fix power, security and improve educational standards, I see a great future in all ramifications.
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Gboliwe: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Gbawe:

Gbawe:

Fashola is up to it. My joy is complete today. I said it a few days ago that if Fashola gets power I would be the happiest Nigerian alive. To now virtually be charged solely with the duty of combining Power, works and housing is simply incredible. It shows (1) the faith Buhari the "tribalist" has in Fashola who is Yoruba and that (2) Mr.President recognises that these portfolios are interlinked and must be put under a proven and talented administrator who can take a holistic approach to coordinate the most critical sectors that can make or break Nigeria. I hail Buhari.

LWKMD.

eku investor confidence
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by coolscott(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Gbawe:

Gboliwe:

LWKMD.

eku investment confidence

[size=13pt]Gives me a little laugh now smiley
Well, if they improve they might laugh last but so far, it is not looking like there is noteworthy improvement in sight.
They took credit for the work the previous administration did in that sector and now after months of them being in charge, we see the effects of the new hands.

It seems to me that because the APC disparaged the previous administration, they took many things the previous administration did for granted and undid them immediately they came into office (not knowing that some of those things were vital to the stable progress we were experiencing).
[/size]
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Trut(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Gbawe:

Egbon, where is the steady power supply?
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by Ojiofor: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Op congratulations ss your wish has been granted while Nigerians sleeps deeper into darkness under the watch of fraudulent super performer'Fashola'
Re: Fashola Should Be Made Minister For Power! - My Opinion by MXrep: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Thank God he was made power minister and his incompetence exposed

(1) (Reply)

WAS The Former Gov Of Ekiti Sleeping Yesterday In The APC Conference? See Photo / Annual Salary Of Nigeria President And His Vice / Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.