Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Re:project Critic@kudaisi And Co - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Re:project Critic@kudaisi And Co (686 Views)

Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment / Question For Kudaisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:project Critic@kudaisi And Co by trendymart(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
@kudaisi and co,i must commend you and some guru we have here for always having time to provide useful solutions to peoples problems as they come up on this forum..you are one of the reasons the forum has occupy a regular space in my schedule.

Pls,I want to invite you to act as a consultant for my startup. It comes with reasonable perks anyway but i need you honestly as a critic to my project which is still under construction.
pls i will be waiting for your feedback...thanks
Re: Re:project Critic@kudaisi And Co by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2015
trendymart:
@kudaisi and co,i must commend you and some guru we have here for always having time to provide useful solutions to peoples problems as they come up on this forum..you are one of the reasons the forum has occupy a regular space in my schedule.

Pls,I want to invite you to act as a consultant for my startup. It comes with reasonable perks anyway but i need you honestly as a critic to my project which is still under construction.
pls i will be waiting for your feedback...thanks

What's your project on about sir.

(1) (Reply)

Capture Audio & Video With Your Website Like Skype Using HTML5 And Javascript / Come And Practice Your Fonts / Help Out Here Plss With This Question..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.