Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment (814 Views)

Re:project Critic@kudaisi And Co / Question For Kudaisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment by abdul01(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2015
My oga at the top, I hail oh! I just wana shout out to u, I swear I dey feel u die.
At least from our little interactions(indirectly) I can see u re very humble and that's a sign of ppl who are very knowledgeable, and I usually have natural affinity towards such people.

Anyways keep up the good works and we'll like to know more about u like where u based at(9ja or abroad), where u schooled, where u work and have worked, projects u've handled n are currently handling etc.

E be like say na u be our brian bi(all round nerd, popular on quora) for NL.

Likewise we need peeps like u on 'our' new forum http://radar.techcabal.com (that's if u've not registered) so that more mekunus like us can benefit from ur vast knowledge sir. Tnx

Cc: kudaisi

(Na wa oh, 2015 I can't @mention someone on 9ja's most popular forum. smh)
Re: Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment by kudaisi(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2015
lol, I'm honoured. Oga you've got me blushing ooo. I'm actually not as much of a guru as you think. There are much better guys in this forum (They just cannot shout). I live and grew up in Lagos. I learnt every bit programming language and frameworks I know by myself, I never saw the need to go to a computer school. I have a degree in Mathematics. I read alot...as far as it has to do with IT. I don't like video tutorials because I believe they tend to skip out on details.

Been working for about 8 years and I'm barely 30..so please don't call me Sir (you are probably older that I am self). Unfortunately I can't tell you where I work (for security reasons). I'm currently a Senior programmer in my department. And I have worked on numerous of projects which I cannot list. However, they span over areas such as assets managements, access control, electronic health records, computer based simulations, document management, encryption systems and I've had to programmer controllers in the past but I don't major on hardware. I am currently working on a Geographic Information System in java for use within my organization.
Re: Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment by abdul01(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Wow that's nice, I actually thought u were based outside d country. No worry we dey behind u gidigba.

As for d projects Qs I meant open (source) projects.

Well, Please u guys(nollyj, hcpaul n all d oda senior guys here) should increase d quality n quantity of tutorials and open source projects so that we d learners can learn more from u. These can be posted here or on some other 9ja tech forums/blogs.

Tnx 4 d reply.
Re: Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment by thewebcraft(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
kudaisi:
lol, I'm honoured. Oga you've got me blushing ooo. I'm actually not as much of a guru as you think. There are much better guys in this forum (They just cannot shout). I live and grew up in Lagos. I learnt every bit programming language and frameworks I know by myself, I never saw the need to go to a computer school. I have a degree in Mathematics. I read alot...as far as it has to do with IT. I don't like video tutorials because I believe they tend to skip out on details.

Been working for about 8 years and I'm barely 30..so please don't call me Sir (you are probably older that I am self). Unfortunately I can't tell you where I work (for security reasons). I'm currently a Senior programmer in my department. And I have worked on numerous of projects which I cannot list. However, they span over areas such as assets managements, access control, electronic health records, computer based simulations, document management, encryption systems and I've had to programmer controllers in the past but I don't major on hardware. I am currently working on a Geographic Information System in java for use within my organization.
wink Thumbs Up kudaisi ......

(1) (Reply)

Limiting Bandwidth For Friends On A Router / Problem Loggin To My Goddady Website Front End. / 100% Practical Digital Marketing Training At N29.999k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.