Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport (39320 Views)

Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days / Emir Sanusi Pictured With His Beautiful Daughters / Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by 989900: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sanusi, what have you gone done to yourself? lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by kishimi8(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
tomakint:
This is ludicrous grin grin virtually anything APC now is venerated as if Sanusi and Fayemi are reformers of high repute cheesy grin orisirisi.....wetin pesin no go see for Nairaland with these APC guys? The same Sanusi wey see one phantom $48 billion wey miss, now feeling like one 'Statesman' according to APC clowns.....I still dey laff.....May 29 come quickly.
The sanusi you are insulting is more powerful than most governors in the country, ask bros good luck make him gist u.. if him go kano him must bow.
Having over 10 million people doing your bidding is not child's play..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by folabayo1(f): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

Please, remove me from the people you[size=90pt]follow[/size] on nairaland.

Smelly pusssy
just like ur mother tongue
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:

Sweetheart, learn to ignore stupid pple, if not dey will drag u into their stupidity. Just thinking Aloud, wishing you will yield dear.
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by folabayo1(f): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
sojiboy:

Sweetheart, learn to ignore stupid pple, if not dey will drag u into their stupidity. Just thinking Aloud, wishing you will yield dear.
thanks soj God bless u much much.. I really appr and I wud take to ur advice smiley
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
thanks soj God bless u much much.. I really appr and I wud take to ur advice smiley
thanks for the honour (in Don Jazz voice)
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Chibokgame: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [/b][b][b][/b]S..... T....... A....... L......... E [sup][/sup]stale
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by folabayo1(f): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
sojiboy:
thanks for the honour (in Don Jazz voice)
smiley
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by banky222: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
I love you Fayemi (Ifa ye mi)........ you'll always be my Governor!

Fayemi we know, Fayemi we trust.

Awon Ekiti ti n se ijekuje ju. Because you no dey do stomach infrastructure, they voted you out.

I remember what you did for my town. I enjoy the roads you've built in Ekiti. I enjoy the bridge you were in the process of completing. I also enjoy what you did to our dam.

Although I do not agree with your million naira bed, your good outweighed your bad.

I love you, my future governor grin kiss
. Your future governor. Your family dey forbid to produce governor?
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Demdem(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am very sure sanusi will be telling them where to focus when checking the books Jonah-daft cohorts will be handling over.
Gradually but surely as predicted by demdem, sanusi is becoming powerful while Jonah-daft is fast becoming useless.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Atmmachine(m): 1:31am On Apr 21, 2015
folabayo1:

[size=90pt]Harlot[/size]

How are you ??
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

[size=90pt]Harlot[/size]

How are you ??

Thought you are a man until you proved me wrong. Be reasonable, no sane man brought up by a queen(mother) will this manner insult a lady.
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Wao on the front page at last, for the first time after opening an account with nairaland since September 19, 2006. JESUS I thank you.

#writing a letter to my pastor already for Thanksgiving, this Sunday.

Front page after 9 years.

Somebori shout Hallelujah!
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Gbawe:
Fayemi losing the election to Fayose may turn out a very good thing for Fayemi. He has now gone on to become one of the influential policy makers of the APC and he will surely get a good federal appointment also. Fayemi is a brilliant man and the APC know this.

Even if he is with apc top makers...his loss in ekiti means he did below average.
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by IVORY2009(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
[s]
Demdem:
Am very sure sanusi will be telling them where to focus when checking the books Jonah-daft cohorts will be handling over.
Gradually but surely as predicted by demdem, sanusi is becoming powerful while Jonah-daft is fast becoming useless.
[/s]

You think, you're faceless here in nairaland.com, you lie grin grin
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2015
danjumakolo:

Even if he is with apc top makers...his loss in ekiti means he did below average.

Your thought is as short as you are, but never the less, go to Ekiti today and see the difference between the past and the present
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
sojiboy:

Your thought is as short as you are, but never the less, go to Ekiti today and see the difference between the past and the present

Very funny.See smn heaping a praise on somebody who has lost an election just because the failure has gone to take cover under a flourishing apc party.

Reasoning from the butt is indeed a disease.
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2015
danjumakolo:

Very funny.See smn heaping a praise on somebody who has lost an election just because the failure has gone to take cover under a flourishing apc party.

Reasoning from the butt is indeed a disease.

Huh! how you know the disease Idiot so u eventually visited a Doctor to diagnose you of ur Orubebetisis
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by khaleefa38: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
PLECE MAKE IT GOD

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by AKPARAJA: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
This Sanusi Should be checked if he not carrying bomb inside that his flowing gown.Chei I pity Fayemi who is bootlicking Sanusi to recommend him for an appointment. Tinubu has cornered everything and left his footsoldiers to find their ways.Soon PDP will be d resting house for those that are aggrieved in APC
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=32944443][s][/s]

[s]You think, you're faceless here in nairaland.com, you lie grin grin[/quote[/s]]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.