Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies (1361 Views)

“I Don’t Want Married Men!” – Toke Makinwa Is Disappointed Single Guys Are Not C / "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) / Must Read: Why We Date Married Men — Nigerian Ladies Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by amebotrends: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Despite having an understanding of the risks involved in dating married men, a recent finding has shown that many young Nigerian ladies still think it is far better than giving themselves to single men especially when the latter are not yet ready for marriage.

A study by P.M.NEWS revealed that most Nigerian ladies have, at one point or another, dated married men. Some have continued to even maintain double relationships where they date a married man and keep their relationships with younger male -bachelors.

Many of the ladies who spoke with their correspondent concerning the issue, said they feel more comfortable dating married men than bachelors. While some disclosed that they are dating married men because of money, some said they engage in such relationships because of the maturity and
experience of the men who already have wives at home.

However, apart from these two reasons, P.M.NEWS spoke with two ladies who said they were dating married men as revenge against their boyfriends. Many of the ladies confessed that they had to stick with married men because they have not found a man ready to marry them.

Toyin Adedamola, a 36-year-old resident of Oshodi area of Lagos, said dating a married man “is not a big deal.”
“I am old enough to marry, but where I don’t find the right man ready to put me in.............

Continue reading here: http://goldrushnews247.com/why-we-date-married-men-nigerian-ladies/

Re: ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by newsomtin(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
amebotrends:
Despite having an understanding of the risks involved in dating married men, a recent finding has shown that many young Nigerian ladies still think it is far better than giving themselves to single men especially when the latter are not yet ready for marriage.

A study by P.M.NEWS revealed that most Nigerian ladies have, at one point or another, dated married men. Some have continued to even maintain double relationships where they date a married man and keep their relationships with younger male -bachelors.

Many of the ladies who spoke with their correspondent concerning the issue, said they feel more comfortable dating married men than bachelors. While some disclosed that they are dating married men because of money, some said they engage in such relationships because of the maturity and
experience of the men who already have wives at home.

However, apart from these two reasons, P.M.NEWS spoke with two ladies who said they were dating married men as revenge against their boyfriends. Many of the ladies confessed that they had to stick with married men because they have not found a man ready to marry them.

Toyin Adedamola, a 36-year-old resident of Oshodi area of Lagos, said dating a married man “is not a big deal.”
“I am old enough to marry, but where I don’t find the right man ready to put me in.............

Continue reading here: http://goldrushnews247.com/why-we-date-married-men-nigerian-ladies/
Re: ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
I can't date married men o!..
Re: ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by Jibreen4u(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Girls dat do dat are ruining a Happy family. Pls stop dat.
Re: ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
And if karma starts tormenting them, they will start blaming the innocent witches & wizards in the village..

stay away from pesin husband, go find ur own..
Re: ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by dayjee: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Don't worry other single ladies will date your husband too...It's then you will know the pain you are causing the wives of those men you are dating. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by ichieoriginal(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
U date married men...and be praying to God to give a husband that doesn't cheat or a peaceful marriage

Just remember "Do not be deceived God is mocked..for watever a man soweth,so shall he reap..

God forgives..but doesn't Forgets..... It aint blasphemy,that how nature works....

So u can date married man..except u'll want remain single..and pray the wife of the man u're dating is not a black belt holder,tout,or has lost one *nut* of her cerebral mechanism....:p
Re: ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies by VickJames(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Girls don't have joy

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson To Star In New Kung Fu Movie 'ip Man 3' / Meet Bayo Omoboriowo; President Buhari's Official Photographer And Guess What? / Who Knows This Poem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.