Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run (17746 Views)

Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting / APC Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn To Compromise Taraba Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Badebim(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
The people of Taraba state will decide but let there be no rigging ooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by babajero(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Insha allah apc na fraud, aka one chance
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by urchbarbie(f): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
APContherun:

Why do you think she will make a better governor? What are her accomplishments and achievements for which one should be proud of to vote for her? While she was at the Senate do you know any bill she sponsored or co-sponsored? How many bills did she make critical inputs to?
Can you swear you ever saw the woman raise any motion or talk at the floor of the Senate?
In terms of women and youth empowerment do you know anything she did?
Aisha is a big NO for Taraba, like people have already said Taraba is PDP and ApC has no say there.
she may not av moved motions as u stated, but dat doesn't mean she did nofin for her constituency. Abt youth empowerment, av seen a couple of establishment in jalingo which is run by youths. She is still better dan Ishaku and DSK who has been away from his state for over 10 yrs n just came bck to run for governorship. Also consider her other office prior to the senate. She held a snr magisterial position and indeed perform. Am not campaigning for her tho, but she makes a better candidate
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by pavoda: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
tHIS IS ALL JOKES
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by klax(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Guys honestly is Nigeria not making mistake of their life again by voting apc to power? I have never in my life see this kind of party that to accept defeat is like a poison to them. I'm really concern this is why I remain adamant to belief in apc and will be the last man to vote for apc as a party.

I was their before I saw bit of it all and understand the dangerous mindset apc has very very dangerous indeed. If care is not taken Nigeria will be ruin by apc because time will come in Nigeria if care is not taken that if you are not apc no job for you, if you are not apc you will pay more school fees for your kids, if you are not apc you will pay more on electricity and even pay more using public transport guys mark my word down.

They always have exact bribe cash figure as if they were their when the deal was struck, they always know things more than the real player, honestly I see apc as a sort of semi satanic party because their lies know no boundary it's a big shame.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by shino62: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2015
yes she is a woman , but indeed a tough woman for us that know her long before now. I wish she succeeds as the first elected woman governor. T.Y should allow the people of Taraba decide without him influencing the process pls. He is a respectable statesman.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by adeoluakin: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Interesting. This is indeed one to watch
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
urchbarbie:
she may not av moved motions as u stated, but dat doesn't mean she did nofin for her constituency. Abt youth empowerment, av seen a couple of establishment in jalingo which is run by youths. She is still better dan Ishaku and DSK who has been away from his state for over 10 yrs n just came bck to run for governorship. Also consider her other office prior to the senate. She held a snr magisterial position and indeed perform. Am not campaigning for her tho, but she makes a better candidate
lol, can you list the things she did for Taraba North besides sharing of money, motorcycles and wrappers? Some people sef don tire me, ah!
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
shino62:
yes she is a woman , but indeed a tough woman for us that know her long before now. I wish she succeeds as the first elected woman governor. T.Y should allow the people of Taraba decide without him influencing the process pls. He is a respectable statesman.
we don't need anything from TY or PDP to vote DDI, even when they came for campaign many of us didn't go out but yet voted for DDI. Paint TY how you want it still won't deter us from voting DDI.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo / IPOB: 'Filing Fresh Documents Every Time Not Allowed' - ECOWAS Court Fumes / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.