Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging (837 Views)

Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / U.S. To Sanction Top Politicians Over Election Incitement, Rigging -see Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by idris93(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
The United States government appears set to sanction a former Niger Delta minister, Godsday Orubebe, and governor of Katsina State, Ibrahim Shema, and other Nigerians accused of either disrupting the just concluded elections, or instigating violence.

The U.S. said Monday, that it will impose visa restrictions on any Nigerian found to have incited violence or interfered with the electoral process.

The U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, said in an op-ed that the U.S. will shut its doors on people involved in any form of violence during the polls.

“Anyone found to have incited violence or interfered with electoral processes will be unwelcome in the United States and subject to visa sanctions,” Ms. Thomas-Greenfield said.
see more.............
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181762-u-s-likely-to-sanction-orubebe-shema-others-over-election-incitement-rigging.html
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by kodded(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
angryTHEY SHOULD ARREST ZULU KING IN SOUTH AFRICA FIRST

undecided
YEYE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by temitemi1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Which election incitement
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by ozoigbondu: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
eem
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
idris93:
The United States government appears set to sanction a former Niger Delta minister, Godsday Orubebe, and governor of Katsina State, Ibrahim Shema, and other Nigerians accused of either disrupting the just concluded elections, or instigating violence.

The U.S. said Monday, that it will impose visa restrictions on any Nigerian found to have incited violence or interfered with the electoral process.

The U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, said in an op-ed that the U.S. will shut its doors on people involved in any form of violence during the polls.

“Anyone found to have incited violence or interfered with electoral processes will be unwelcome in the United States and subject to visa sanctions,” Ms. Thomas-Greenfield said.
see more.............
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181762-u-s-likely-to-sanction-orubebe-shema-others-over-election-incitement-rigging.html

Op the Mr. Propaganda! Follow the same channel inform whom you alleged, that nothing will happen to Him.

Your characteristic consideration can't be compare to what some persons had done to your allegde Country.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by abduljabbar4(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fayose, Oba, Asari dokubo, Patience jona, shema, Orubebe and co get ready.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by jascon1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
US go leave america come fly enter Africa then inside Nigeria come sanction Orubebe. O boy poster u really be like bay-bay-bay
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by Elueme: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
What an affront by the American govt.. I hope APC will not out of political expediency sell our sovereignty to the U.S. We are studying the moves and the conspiracy keep getting so thick but by dawn we shall know what the real motives of the Americans.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by SkyBlue1: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
That list is incomplete without Patience Jonathan, Tompolo, Asari and co.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
These USA get mouth wey protrude pass kettle own. E concern them?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by sheymoni(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Madam faka, samboribo, ffk, oba of lagoon, tompolo, oyedepo, Asari dokubo & fayose should not be left out . Any sanction list that doesn't include these people is meaningless
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Fayose, Oba, Asari dokubo, Patience jona, shema, Orubebe and co get ready.

My friend we are not interested in what you have posted! ACP promise to be paying us 5000 in a month for the fact that we are not yet working though I pray that i get employed soon, I'm waiting to hear announcement for me to come register so I can get my allowance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother And Son Unlawfully Deported Set To Return To The U.k. / Col. Robert Akonobi (rtd) Pleads With Igbo Parents To Reduce Bride Price / Help!!! .. Mytv Channels Reports 'scrambled Channels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.