Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) (40961 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning In Red Outfit (Photos) / Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos / Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by omolekan: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Beautiful.

Waiting for the announcement of your wedding day.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by ideology(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Man this lady is a true stunner. kiss kiss kiss

https://instagram.com/p/1q6hHYOOvy/

Awwww, my favorite nollyword actress kiss kiss kiss
So Sweet, a strong lady…
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:28am On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:
Baba Wale, I propose that if any man born of a woman mentions that name without your permission, that person should be sanctioned! What manner of disrespect is that? angry Dem no know who Wale b0rn2fuck be? grin grin
I don suffer on top of Rokiatu no bi small oooo!i have spent a whole day searching all websites which lead me to some sites rokiatu where doing modelling, na there my head begins spark much more, I like the babe even before she develop the recent almighty curve, and check all post may be she will mistakenly drop her number, All my effort failed. Even if the rokiatu could even manage to give me just one round for compensation, I will manage it that way. The level of frustration that grip me then after many years of attempt pursuing this babe, I almost quit nairaland. I lunch attack on some babes nairaland , chat with them on bbm but if she no bi rokiatu, she no bi rokiatu, na me even vex delete those babes by myself. But I don give up ....

Many men don pluck in their eyes now,i remember when rokiatu nyansh and breast still small. Where were they?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by KingTom(m): 5:39am On Apr 22, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I don suffer on top of Rokiatu no bi small oooo!i have spent a whole day searching all websites which lead me to some sites rokiatu where doing modelling, na there my head begins spark much more, I like the babe even before she develop the recent almighty curve, and check all post may be she will mistakenly drop her number, All my effort failed. Even if the rokiatu could even manage to give me just one round for compensation, I will manage it that way. The level of frustration that grip me then after many years of attempt pursuing this babe, I almost quit nairaland. I lunch attack on some babes nairaland , chat with them on bbm but if she no bi rokiatu, she no bi rokiatu, na me even vex delete those babes by myself. But I don give up ....

Many men don pluck in their eyes now [size=30pt]i remember when rokiatu nyansh and breast still small. Where were they?[/size]
They were nowhere to be found! Na you don dey with that nyansh since e dey develop, na you biko! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by Eureka123(f): 6:57am On Apr 22, 2015
steppin:
Always at someone else's wedding.
Why not marry so that others can attend yours?
No bad belle here.

Is she complaining ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by ZianaJordana(f): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
She's beautiful in the face.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by SirDorianGray(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2015
evegran:

I'm just glad your name says it all. She has a perfect body!
Looool
Wicked Gal
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) by marwanafrica: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
do ladies usualy recognise it when anoda lady is much more preetier dan dem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.