Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire (36321 Views)

Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House / President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Oceemo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Leojamesjames:
My incoming president.... But you own a resturant here.
and so? So every buhari u see now is d general?
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Abi

Bitchh stop stalking me. If you're hornyy I have a friend in Lewisham who is Willing to let his pet Dog fück you for free. Bleep off my mentions hoe
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by babadem2much(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
What ever os ordained by God should never be criticized, those kids in NL who keep insulting the incoming president will never lead as even ward councelors.
Am a fan of GEJ but since the subsidy i just the look am with left eye.
Haba babadon show even shekau de fear
some will say the present administration are d one that fought the insurgents, yes if i may ask what is their duty? Abi no be 2 secure lives n property n provide Jobs? Xo which 1 be our own? To pray for dem n 2 serve kawai!.

Abeg who get candle my china light don spoil
;DWhat ever os ordained by God should never be criticized, those kids in NL who keep insulting the incoming president will never lead as even ward councelors.
Am a fan of GEJ but since the subsidy i just the look am with left eye.
Haba babadon show even shekau de fear
some will say the present administration are d one that fought the insurgents, yes if i may ask what is their duty? Abi no be 2 secure lives n property n provide Jobs? Xo which 1 be our own? To pray for dem n 2 serve kawai!.

Abeg who get candle my china light don spoil
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Kororugged: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
abbeyfel:
You will understand Nigeria's peculiarity before the next four years is over. Nigeria's problem is not the president alone. We all are involved.You are an example of a typical Nigerian. Giving abusive names or title to ur leaders shows a gross lack of understand and knowledge. Imagine,the two gentlemen involve never even abused each other for once,which wan con be your own? Na only u get Nigeria? Jona sef don congratulate Buhari you dey here they curse who God don bless!

Story for the gods!

A man that said that stealing is not corruption is not fit to be the Chairman of any Local Government office, talk less of leading a country like Nigeria.

Jonagogoro is an embarrassment to Nigeria and Nigerians.

If he no congratulate person wey win election, wetin e for do? Stay put? E for don run commot for Naija by now. No be mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Ilekeh(f): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:
They are already paying homage to the new boss in town

God bless Nigerians for making the right choice!

Imagine if we had to go through another 4 years of misrule under Jogogoro and Shepopotamus..

Lalasticlala your attention is required here

Lmaoooo cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Sweetguy25 post=32931065]Buhari has stopped dressing in suits. [so u have only one cloth?No wonder u passed such comment.]
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Crieff(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jogogoro & ...

SMH.

Ingenious though.
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:
They are already paying homage to the new boss in town

God bless Nigerians for making the right choice!

Imagine if we had to go through another 4 years of misrule under Jogogoro and Shepopotamus..

Lalasticlala your attention is required here
stop abusing the president and his wife for they are old enough to be ur parent and i believe u are from the western part of nigeria so exhibit that courtesy of respect we are known for

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Ilekeh(f): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
No hair on my incoming president's body must be touched tongue
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by fareed69(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
freemanbubble:
african leaders are bunch of idiots since 1895. People who caused the death of thousands in ivorycoast alongside gbagbo. Shame on african leaders. No sense of shame.
President jonathan remain our hero

Hero Indeed

Ewu
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ovie8200: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
The last time I checked, he's the one paying visit to someone house because in the picture, who is getting off the plane. Any elected leader can visit other nation's leader so I don't see why people are saying rubbish. Nigerian are the most dullest I have ever seem. The miracle u all looking, we will see how he will perform. Knowing Nigeria problem is bigger to solve than people think.
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
searching4love:

Bitchh stop stalking me. If you're hornyy I have a friend in Lewisham who is Willing to let his pet Dog fück you for free. Bleep off my mentions hoe

Ouch!

That is harsh grin
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by annibro(f): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:
.....Imagine if we had to go through another 4 years of misrule under Jogogoro and Shepopotamus..

I can't even imagine it...
It'll just be like telling d Isrealites 2 stay one more Night in Egypt after packing their bags & bagages 2 move.
Freedom is irreplacable. Ds is d genuiue breadth of Fresh Air.

BTW: Hashimu arrived ABJ 2day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
NTA prbs is worst than Ebola

Phahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It needs MASSIVE revamp ASAP! I still don't know why my dad watches NTA 9PM Network news. The same old tune: tononooooooo tono tono noooooooooo~RUBBISH! Even the logo is double rubbish.

Senator-elect, Ben Murray-Bruce tried in upgrading that station when he was the DG but Mr Tony Iredia took them backward.

NTA should be completing with the likes of BBC, Aljazeera, eNews (South African station). Local stations like TVC, Channels and AIT have left them behind.

NTA should be digitalised; analogue is old school!!!
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
amen.
All security protocols are been followed to ensure GMB is safe and secured

For the West interest in GMB I can't say a lot
But I believe Nig will gain a lot frm it. While we carry out the Rship with care.
Please increase your cautious and wary levels. As for me, I don't trust the WEST one bit! Wicked people!!!
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by bigtt76(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Imagine he's not been sworn in yet yet they are coming in their numbers. I'm sure they are relieved that for the first time in 6 years they would chatting with a sensible president grin Not the former jester.
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by semoly(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
buskie13:
baba that can't understand fluent English...how is he going to cope with the way Ouattara speaks his English.. baba one chance
Odee ouattara doesn't speak english, he speak french

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It needs MASSIVE revamp ASAP! I still don't know why my dad watches NTA 9PM Network news. The same old tune: tononooooooo tono tono noooooooooo~RUBBISH! Even the logo is double rubbish.

Senator-elect, Ben Murray-Bruce tried in upgrading that station when he was the DG but Mr Tony Iredia took them backward.

NTA should be completing with the likes of BBC, Aljazeera, eNews (South African station). Local stations like TVC, Channels and AIT have left them behind.

NTA should be digitalised; analogue is old school!!!
olryt
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gbabo was an elected president and declared winner by his country's constitutional court.

Gbabo treatment is reserved for African leaders who refuse to be stooges of the white neocolonialist nations.

Interesting that Quattara claims to have come to congratulate GEJ for conceding defeat, something he himself failed to do after Gbabo was declare winner by the courts.
raumdeuter:
Nice one

Also Mr Quattara, can you share the blueprint for the "Gbagbo treatment",

Just in case we need it for the President Jonathan
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by igbo2011(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Outtara is a puppet to France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdeyg2vXyoM
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by kings09(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
buskie13:
park well...buhari na

BABA ONE CHANCE
Loser, like it or not...he z ur presido

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
ajebuter:
Do you want to become a president in Nigeria?

Be certificate less, rear cows, fail maths are the coast is clear..
If you want to be a fool, say that somebody doesn't have a certificate and still believe the scores he got in maths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by cap28: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
IMF puppet Allassane Ouatarra is in Nigeria to pay homage to Buhari our newly inducted imperialist puppet and IMF errand boy - I used to have a lot of respect for Buhari but now I realise that every one has a price, Buhari wanted power at all costs and was willing to sell his soul to the demonic imperialists, okay lets see how this is going to end.
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ManTiger(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=50pt]I need no soothsayer to tell me that NIGERIA will be great AGAIN!

The Giant shall be respected again... aye aye aye...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Cooleasy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Buhari receives #President Ouattara Alassane of Côte d'Ivoire
Buhari is suddenly looking fresher, since the period after the elections. I've been comparing his pictures. What could be the reason(s) o?
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by cap28: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Everyone has a price, I didn't know Buhari was so cheap:

[b]Former military dictator wins Nigerian presidency

By Thomas Gaist
1 April 2015

Initial reports Tuesday indicated that Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) party has emerged as the victor in Nigeria’s presidential elections, which took place over the weekend.

Buhari’s apparent victory has been met with allegations of vote rigging by supporters of current President Goodluck Jonathan’s People’s Democratic Party (PDP), which has controlled Nigeria's government since the end of open military rule in 1999.

The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), a federation of West African regimes that has organized regional military missions in league with Washington and the European powers, has given its stamp of approval to the elections and insisted that both sides accept the final vote tally.

If confirmed, Buhari’s ascendancy would represent a further extension of US political domination over Africa’s wealthiest country and largest oil producer. Buhari received years of training from the US military, graduating from the US Army War College in 1980, before becoming military dictator of Nigeria in a 1983 military coup d’etat that overthrew the government of President Shehu Shegari

There are clear indications that the Obama White House favors a transition from Jonathan to Buhari. During Buhari’s campaign, the APC has reportedly relied on support from a consulting firm run by US President Barack Obama’s former senior advisor and campaign manager David Axelrod.

In January 2015, Buhari was invited as the keynote speaker for a conference, “Countdown to Nigeria’s 2015 Elections,” held by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a ruling class think tank with close ties to the White House.

The increasingly friendly relations of the Jonathan government with China likely explain the recent growth of tensions between the Jonathan administration and the Obama administration, which is seeking to counter growing Chinese hegemony in Africa through military and political means. Chinese economic concessions in the country’s massive oil sector include a 2010 $23 billion contract signed by Jonathan with Chinese firms for construction of several new oil and petrochemical facilities.

Apparently fearful of expanding US influence within Nigeria’s military establishment, the Jonathan administration moved suddenly in late 2014 to cancel a US-sponsored program to train new Nigerian military units. US officials responded to the cancellation with public threats that Jonathan’s policies were bringing US-Nigerian relations to an historic low.

US backing for the Buhari campaign is part of US efforts to secure control over the massive oil resources flowing through Nigeria's export terminals along the Gulf of Guinea. As early as 2001, the Bush administration’s National Energy Policy Development Group, headed by Vice President Dick Cheney, concluded that control of Nigerian oil and drilling developments in the Gulf of Guinea were critical to US interests.

The US military and elite US think tanks have since developed plans for militarily occupying and controlling Lagos, home to some 20 million Nigerians. Papers published in 2014 specifically citing Lagos as a necessary focus for US contingency planning included “Megacities and the United States Army: Preparing for a complex and uncertain future,” published by the US Army’s Strategic Studies Group, and “Mega Cities, Ungoverned Areas, and the Challenge of Army Urban Combat Operations in 2030-2040,” published by the Small Wars Foundation.

Saturday’s elections were the culmination of a struggle between different factions of a national bourgeois elite, with both sides equally hostile to Nigeria’s workers, oppressed masses and peasantry. Jonathan and Buhari alike represent a Nigerian ruling class that is completely dependent upon foreign capital and incapable of implementing even limited measures to raise the living standards of the population.

Buhari’s rise comes as yet further proof that Africa’s “democratic” and “independent” governments, established through “decolonization” and plagued by a never-ending series of military coups, are to be further transformed into colonial-style garrison states in service of the US and European banks and corporations.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015/04/01/nige-a01.html

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by hansad: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Leojamesjames:
My incoming president.... But you own a resturant here.

Lol. Arabs and Somalis celebrate Buhari's victory all over the world - even more than APC Sai Buharis. Why
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cooleasy:

Buhari is suddenly looking fresher, since the period after the elections. I've been comparing his pictures. What could be the reason(s) o?
well so many factors. Like less stress invlve with campaigning
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
big people meeting big people
cool
IbnSultaan:
big people meeting big people
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by hansad: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
ManTiger:
[size=50pt]I need no soothsayer to tell me that NIGERIA will be great AGAIN!

The Giant shall be respected again... aye aye aye...[/size]

One or two years from now, wish that your optimism be it. But.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by cap28: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
teeowl:
he is already making alliances...
yeah with the wrong people!
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by cap28: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
igbo2011:
Outtara is a puppet to France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdeyg2vXyoM

big time puppet, murderer and traitor to the Ivorien people, I wonder what sort of advice he is planning on giving to Buhari.

So far Buhari seems to be playing ball with the IMF - he's about to raise the price of petrol, I hope he is going to be ready for the backlash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.