Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Fraud Alert! Be Warned This Is Not Genuine. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert! Be Warned This Is Not Genuine. (543 Views)

My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / Facebook Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! Be Warned This Is Not Genuine. by peterola4r(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Salvationcenter:
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen. I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network, you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo, THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister .com GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER
Re: Fraud Alert! Be Warned This Is Not Genuine. by peterola4r(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
My advice, this programmes, the pastor and other people involved are fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Be Warned This Is Not Genuine. by Dahnify70(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Even church has joined in the 419 game

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Villagers In Kwara – Police / Gunmen Kill Ex-security Aide To Patience Jonathan / Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Refuse To Build Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.