Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? (5366 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by rudebouy: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Women, I was just wondering if u guys still enjoy sex when ur pregnant or does the whole pregnancy tin just changes dia physiology. As in do u guys still want to have sex, with the heavy child in ur womb?

Am just curious.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sex with a prgnt woman?

Nah God go help some people sha!

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by webincomeplus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sex with a prgnt woman?

How old are you?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
How old are you?

Tallesty1:
Sex with a prgnt woman?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by nifemi25(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
I remember when my wife was 4 months pregnant and I accompanied her to the clinic. The doctor told me that this is the time she needed sex most. That I need to be having sex with her regularly for her safety delivery . What makes me laugh is that he said when its 6 months. We should be doing it from the back. I was just laughing till I leave the clinic .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by thorpido(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
^^^so after you don laugh finish u come dey do am?
You don't have a choice as a man except you want to cheat.Some women get hornier cos of the hormones so you have to do more.
The best positions are cowgirl,dogie and spoon.

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
I remember a woman telling me how hōrny she was when she was pregnant. I said "well okkkkkkk" then things got pretty silent... undecided undecided

Anyways, Pregnant women get very hōrny and it's just cruel not to help them out with that.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by rudebouy: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
thorpido:
^^^so after you don laugh finish u come dey do am?
You don't have a choice as a man except you want to cheat.Some women get hornier cos of the hormones so you have to do more.
The best positions are cowgirl,dogie and spoon.

Did u say cowgirl? For a pregnant woman?

Are u saying day get hornier? Me day even think say d tin go day irritate dem. Yuks! Sure we learn everyday.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by pwerrymansion(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Enegod:
I remember a woman telling me how hōrny she was when she was pregnant. I said "well okkkkkkk" then things got pretty silent... undecided undecided

Anyways, Pregnant women get very hōrny and it's just cruel not to help them out with that.
can I succinctly conclude you helped the ho*rny pregnant lady? wink

6 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by pwerrymansion(f): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why don't you become a woman for 9months and find out? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Braaad: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Women tend to enjoy sex most during pregnancy. but you have to be careful not to get things too rough. make it slow and sensational in a position that is most comfortable to the woman. the person below me can help with a list of such positions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
pwerrymansion:
I am afraid, Yes. The guy that got her pregnant took off.
I think a pregnant woman should refrain from sex with a man who is not the father! but she was very aggressive..and i enjoyed it though...felt like scum afterwards sad

3 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by rudebouy: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Enegod:
I am afraid, Yes. The guy that got her pregnant tool off.
I think a pregnant woman should refrain from sex with a man who is not the father! but she was very aggressive..and i enjoyed it though...felt like scum afterwards sad

Sir, mbok dont be pollutted this thread mbok with ur corruption. Kay afo ado attai idiok etoko eyen.

Iyanmi!

2 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
rudebouy:

Sir, mbok dont be pollutted this thread mbok with ur corruption. Kay afo ado attai idiok etoko eyen.

Iyanmi!
see who is talking...see the kind profile pic you put undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
rudebouy:

Did u say cowgirl? For a pregnant woman?

Are u saying day get hornier? Me day even think say d tin go day irritate dem. Yuks! Sure we learn everyday.
Yes cowgirl.She's the one in the driver's seat so she cruises just the way she wants.
Some get hornier and some are irritated with sex and everything.It doesn't apply to all.

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by rudebouy: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Enegod:
see who is talking...see the kind profile pic you put undecided undecided

At list I dont know wot it is to fvck a pregnant woman. Jeez! I cant even imagine sex with a potbellied woman less to talk of a pregnanteh!

Choi! Baba! I throw way cap for you abeg.

Sai!
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
rudebouy:

At list I dont know wot it is to fvck a pregnant woman. Jeez! I cant even imagine sex with a potbellied woman less to talk of a pregnanteh!

Choi! Baba! I throw way cap for you abeg.

Sai!
lol grin
Don't worry when you get married and she becomes pragnant, you will learn how to do it

5 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by rudebouy: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
thorpido:
Yes cowgirl.She's the one in the driver's seat so she cruises just the way she wants.
Some get hornier and some are irritated with sex and everything.It doesn't apply to all.

Na wa oh! I think I've been both stereotyped and ignorant. I always saw pregnant women as walking timebombs who can explode at any minute, and I tot sex too will irritate dem.

Thanks for the lecture.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Ewuro4: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Women don suffer for una hand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2015
webincomeplus:

How old are you?
How is that your business?
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by webincomeplus(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
How is that your business?
Because a comment like yours can only come from a naive, ignorant, warped brain!
For your info, even doctors encourage more sex during pregnancy.

12 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2015
webincomeplus:

Because a comment like yours can only come from a naive, ignorant, warped brain!
For your info, even doctors encourage more sex during pregnancy.
Ok.

To try to understand next time before concluding or better still ask questions.

I am not saying that sex with a pregnant woman is bad or wrong, what I meant is that I personally have a phobia for them.

Sitting close to a pregnant woman makes me nervous and restless.

So I am just wondering how I will be able to get comfortable with a prgnt woman to the extent of having sex.

You get?

Like I said before, don't reply until you understand.

Nice Day.

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Enegod:
You helped a woman carrying another man's pregnancy with se.xx! Haba Eggovinmma, Eyop...lomomike...please come put mouth

pwerrymansion:

Enegod:
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by quivah(f): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok.

To try to understand next time before concluding or better still ask questions.

I am not saying that sex with a pregnant woman is bad or wrong, what I meant is that I personally have a phobia for them.

Sitting close to a pregnant woman makes me nervous and restless.

So I am just wondering how I will be able to get comfortable with a prgnt woman to the extent of having sex.

You get?

Like I said before, don't reply until you understand.

Nice Day.
I wonder how your wife will cope.. let's hope you change for her sake.. else she's on a nine month journey of loneliness and bitterness
@emboldened you should have just dropped that instead of passing a snide comment.

your first post is quite off with this... more like trying to prove you're not ignorant when you obviously are.. don't expect people to take you seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2015
SmartChoices:

You helped a woman carrying another man's pregnancy with se.xx! Haba Eggovinmma, Eyop...lomomike...please come put mouth

The woman need am na.I don't see anything wrong with that as long as she isn't married! Enegod na good samaritan. cheesy
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

The woman need am na.I don't see anything wrong with that as long as she isn't married! Enegod na good samaritan. cheesy

Hmmm I think its risky and capable of detailing one's fortune.... We need to know Enegod physically to assess his before and after climbing another man's pregnancy fortune to determine the consequences!
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
SmartChoices:

Hmmm I think its risky and capable of detailing one's fortune.... We need to know Enegod physically to assess his before and after climbing another man's pregnancy fortune to determine the consequences!

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with that.
You are being superstitious for the wrong reason.
She is not married, but pregnant for the man who abandoned her.Life must go on for her in my opinion, and sex in part of it too!

3 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by francizy(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Enegod:

Hehehehehehe, staining another man's child with yah sëmën kwo!

Well it's good you're helping her to keep it open, afterall, she will soon start pushing..

You just helped a life, congrats bro.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by pwerrymansion(f): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Enegod:
chai!!!! Enegod diariz God oh.........
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by francizy(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with that.
You are being superstitious for the wrong reason.
She is not married, but pregnant for the man who abandoned her.Life must go on for her in my opinion, and sex in part of it too!

Hehehehe, abeg carry belle make I come service you too.. cheesy wink
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, abeg carry belle make I come service you too.. cheesy wink

I no go fit get belle when I never marry o.Na my husband ho service the kpekus when the time comes.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by francizy(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

I no go fit get belle when I never marry o.Na my husband ho service the kpekus when the time comes.

LoL..

So you mean say if I wan service your car, make I come now before the real owner purchase am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Something Is Wrong With Me / Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents? / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.