Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,434 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? (5515 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

The woman need am na.I don't see anything wrong with that as long as she isn't married! Enegod na good samaritan. cheesy
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
SmartChoices:

Hmmm I think its risky and capable of detailing one's fortune.... We need to know Enegod physically to assess his before and after climbing another man's pregnancy fortune to determine the consequences!
superstitious belief undecided undecided
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe, staining another man's child with yah sëmën kwo!

Well it's good you're helping her to keep it open, afterall, she will soon start pushing..

You just helped a life, congrats bro.. grin
grin grin thanks man

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2015
pwerrymansion:
chai!!!! Enegod diariz God oh.........
grin grin
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Enegod:
superstitious belief undecided undecided
Keep digging pregnant women around ...after doing 7 pregnant women contact me!
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2015
nifemi25:
I remember when my wife was 4 months pregnant and I accompanied her to the clinic. The doctor told me that this is the time she needed sex most. That I need to be having sex with her regularly for her safety delivery . What makes me laugh is that he said when its 6 months. We should be doing it from the back. I was just laughing till I leave the clinic .
and..? continue.
what later happened at night. am interested in the story
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2015
webincomeplus:

Because a comment like yours can only come from a naive, ignorant, warped brain!
For your info, even doctors encourage more sex during pregnancy.
just because someone is ignorant of something, doesn't make him unintelligent..

2 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by nifemi25(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:

and..? continue.
what later happened at night. am interested in the story

What happened later in the night is that, that pregnancy then is now four years old boy now. End of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2015
nifemi25:

What happened later in the night is that, that pregnancy then is now four years old boy now. End of the story.
Please perverts aren't supposed to be given attention! Am sure skinnydude was with a can of Vaseline waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2015
SmartChoices:

Please perverts aren't supposed to be given attention! Am sure skinnydude was with a can of Vaseline waiting for your response
i can sue you for defemation.
watch your hand..
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
So a pregnant single lady should not fuccck for 9 months + sone months after she put to bed Approximately one fuccking year! cry cry

WHAT KIND OF FRUSTRATION IS THAT?
SO UNA WANT MAKE FRUSTRATION AND LACK OF CARE/AFFECTION KILL HER?
SHE NEEDS ALL THE ATTENTION SHE CAN GET INCLUDING GOOD S^EX.SHE KILL PERSON? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by webincomeplus(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:

just because someone is ignorant of something, doesn't make him unintelligent..
Yes, I agree. But the statement "Na God go help some people sha" in his comment actually depicts more than just ignorance. Imagine someone who is ignorant about something declaring his pity for those who have the knowledge and experience of that thing.

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Momma2(f): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
All women are different and so are pregancies.
Sex in the first trimester was a no no because of all the emotions and mood swings that came with it. And the last trimester can really be uncomfortable because of the baby weight plus the feeling of loosing your pre-pregnancy body.
I had a supportive hubby so no complains. wink

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
So a pregnant single lady should not fuccck for 9 months + sone months after she put to bed Approximately one fuccking year! cry cry

WHAT KIND OF FRUSTRATION IS THAT?
SO UNA WANT MAKE FRUSTRATION AND LACK OF CARE/AFFECTION KILL HER?
SHE NEEDS ALL THE ATTENTION SHE CAN GET INCLUDING GOOD S^EX.SHE KILL PERSON? undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey para ooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by steppin: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey para ooooo grin grin grin
No be small. Na so konji dey do pesin.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
steppin:

No be small. Na so konji dey do pesin.
embarassed

Konji? Who konji dey do for here now sad undecided
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
quivah:

I wonder how your wife will cope.. let's hope you change for her sake.. else she's on a nine month journey of loneliness and bitterness
@emboldened you should have just dropped that instead of passing a snide comment.

your first post is quite off with this... more like trying to prove you're not ignorant when you obviously are.. don't expect people with low IQ like me to take you seriously .
I asked a question in my first comment before typing that God will help some people.

That "some people" was referring to me and my likes because I am sure there are other people who feel that way around pregnant women.

If I am ignorant like you said then why would I ask God for help?

I wonder when nairalanders will start making their point without dry humping people's nerves.

Sha, my attitude finished menstruating last week so I am ready for a fukk.

The emboldened is what I am talking out.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by divatohbadt(f): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
nifemi25:
I remember when my wife was 4 months pregnant and I accompanied her to the clinic. The doctor told me that this is the time she needed sex most. That I need to be having sex with her regularly for her safety delivery . What makes me laugh is that he said when its 6 months. We should be doing it from the back. I was just laughing till I leave the clinic .

Very funny
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by quivah(f): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
I asked a question in my first comment before typing that God will help some people.

That "some people" was referring to me and my likes because I am sure there are other people who feel that way around pregnant women.

If I am ignorant like you said then why would I ask God for help?

I wonder when nairalanders will start making their point without dry humping people's nerves.

Sha, my attitude finished menstruating last week so I am ready for a fukk.

The emboldened is what I am talking out.
you really don't need to prove anything so I wonder why you are trying to dribble with your own words.

you made a snide comment: na God go help some people after asking a question. its very easy to conclude you think people having s.ex with pregnant women are wrong , hence 'na God go help their case'
which is quite insulting. you don't have to change your words, not everybody cares. I only interpreted your post the way I read it..now that's my business! if I wanted you to bail our self out..I would have asked! don't feel all guilty.

btw

not trying to have some Bleep with you, so I don't care when you finished your menstruation.
have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Tallesty1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
quivah:

you really don't need to prove anything so I wonder why you are trying to dribble with your own words.
I am not trying to dribble with my own words, thing is, what I meant and what you think I meant are not the same. You get?

quivah:
you made a snide comment: na God go help some people after asking a question.
Yes, that God will help the few of us who have phobia for pregnant women when the time comes

quivah:
its very easy to conclude you think people having s.ex with pregnant women are wrong,
Easy things are rarely good, your conclusion was premature and wrong.

quivah:
hence 'na God go help their case'
Ofcourse I need his help ma and I know it, What do you think will happen if things continue this way till I get married?

quivah:
which is quite insulting.
Someone needs to redefine insult for you.

quivah:
you don't have to change your words, not everybody cares.
I am not among the people that change what they say to please people, I don't give a damn of what you or them think of me.

quivah:
I only interpreted your post the way I read it.
The way you read it was wrong.

quivah:
now that's my business! if I wanted you to bail our self out.
My comment and what I meant are my business not yours.
quivah:
I would have asked! don't feel all guilty.
Guilty? Nope, rather I feel sad that something this simple is hard for some people to understand

quivah:

btw

not trying to have some Bleep with you, so I don't care when you finished your menstruation.
have a nice day!
I pray you have a nicer one.
Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by ProfGday(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
No wonder a lot of babies remain bald-headed for the next 6months before a single hair strand grow out of their skull. Why? Continuous release of hot semen on their newly formed head! Lol

1 Like

Re: Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? by Chydobe: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Which word should be the most suitable to describe Pregnancy amazing, magical, divine, unfathomable? Pregnancy is a period the body does the impossible tasks it wouldn't be able to perform normally. It's just amazing how a complete human being would be growing inside another human being, creepy right? Little wonder the popular saying, " the gift of motherhood is the biggest joy that a woman can experience" (although it comes with a lot of pain}, but come on! there is light at the end of the tunnel. so I would love to ask, "Is having sex during pregnancy a nice idea?

Pregnancy experience could be exciting for some women, other women see it as a huge burden. Pregnancy isn't rosy all the way, but you could make the road less thorny you know? Having sex during pregnancy is forbidden for most women. They feel it isn't just right. Well, this article is loaded with some facts that will disprove your philosophy and make you realize that sex might be one of your best pregnancy practice. Now let me ask, did you know sex could help strengthen the muscles for your labor delivery? Oh yeah, this is just one of the benefits. Explore further.

Read Also : Preterm Birth Causes│ How to Avoid Premature Birth : Preterm Birth Problems & Solutions

BENEFITS OF HAVING SEX DURING PREGNANCY Click on the link below for details

http://www.newzified.com/is-having-sex-during-pregnancy-healthy-benefits-of-sex-during-pregnancy/

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.