Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari (632 Views)

Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by Kzinne: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
To all those expecting Buhari to climb Mount Everest or to turn Nigeria to America thus one is for you. haha

President-elect Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) has urged
Nigerians not to expect miracles from him when he takeover
government on May 29.

He made the remark when Bauchi governor-elect, Mohammed
Abubakar led other elected members of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, to felicitate with Buhari on his electoral victory.
“We are trying to dampen the high expectations, there is no way
we can perform miracles because the damage took 16 years,
especially on the economy and unemployment. It will take time for
us to put the infrastructure right and help revive the textile industry
which employ a lot of people but today, they hardly have
employees except those that keep watch over their properties. We
are betting on Agriculture and mining for immediate employment
of Nigerians, so that we can do a detailed study on the other
sectors. I told the governor-elect and other elected members to
help tell members of their constituencies to exercise some
patience when we are sworn-in,” Buhari said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/nigerians-should-not-expect-miracles-buhari/
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Buhari, well me neva expect crusade from u nt to talk of miracle sha grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by Megaphone: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
good point
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
We understand that First of all you need to pay all those that contributed for your campaign train #Babaonechance you ought to have said this scrab during your campaign. ...Apc! Change!!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by dotfam2104(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
I actually dont c anytyn wrong in all he said,he spoke well.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by moha225: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
One thing we can't take out of ourselfs as Nigerians is that We "Patiently Zero"I believe we can achieve the change we glamouring for with little heart of patient but fast thinking is achievable with real technocrats in place
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by appini: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Operation one chance will be fully activated from May 29th.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
I've never expected anything from government, so am not gonna be surprised!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles- Buhari by Anazp: 1:46am On Apr 21, 2015
expecting anything from this apc government is like expecting Mr IBU to climb mount everest. hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out - Ezeife / These Titans Of Oil Are Experts At Making Bold Predictions / PDP Raises Alarm Over Sale Of Flour Mill, Land Grabbing In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.