Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

“masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis (9850 Views)

Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Thecustodian(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2015

Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by otemanuduno: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Okay
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
The Pope has spoken. cool
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
*grabs my engine oil heading to the bathroom*

End Time Pope..

1 Like

Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Dioxidane: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seriously
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Craigston: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
I laugh at him. It's only those who do not understand the prophecies that can be confused.
#toTheMountOfTheLord #toTheWordOfGod
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Inkman(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
how can you all be

so gullible

to believe such

smdh
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by An2elect2(f): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
What do you expect from the head of the biggest cult and money rip off in organised religion.

Expect more blasphemies from "her"

2 Likes

Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by menesheh(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
They will soon tell us the secret of Christianity

1 Like

Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by johnydon22(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol.. none of you even read the link before criticizing the pope sef... That goes a long way to show how shallow and brainless christians can be when it comes to believing anything.. Nobody would scrutinize or check just sheepishly believe anything you see...

In as much as their is nothing wrong with anybody doing what they want with their own body and not yours... The pope didn't say what the OP wrote up there, you people should check the website and what it really said.

I didn't expect any less from you christians tho.. cheesy
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
I already knew Mr Pope. In fact having a threeesome offends no one. Sin is a myth,God doesn't exist. I can masturbbate all day If I like,it is my body. Don't forget to tell Christians God is a lie.
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by enilove(m): 4:28am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol.. none of you even read the link before criticizing the pope sef... That goes a long way to show how shallow and brainless christians can be when it comes to believing anything.. Nobody would scrutinize or check just sheepishly believe anything you see...

In as much as their is nothing wrong with anybody doing what they want with their own body and not yours... The pope didn't say what the OP wrote up there, you people should check the website and what it really said.

I didn't expect any less from you christians tho.. cheesy

Why did you think we did not check the source?
Have you also read what he said?

If what I read are true , it shows the world is going to an end.
What is expected of a satanic teacher if not teachings that would take people straight to hell. The bible warned :
2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmm.... Christians
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by johnydon22(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2015
enilove:

Why did you think we did not check the source?
Have you also read what he said?

If what I read are true , it shows the world is going to an end.
What is expected of a satanic teacher if not teachings that would take people straight to hell. The bible warned :
2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Lol the world is coming to an end? ..lmao.. like u have been saying for 2000years now i think your messiah already lost his way on his way here..

Meanwhile you read something like "He had his first wet dream in 62yrs, it was so glorious that he then woke up and decided to use his power as pope to change the catholic dogma about self service and sex.." Una well at all?

Do you know that ur belief that self service is sin is because of the catholic church? they formulated most of the christian dogmas u have today more than 1years ago... i think next time u christians should think with ur brains..

Not just drop it and believe everything u see..
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Alakas140: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Man are now giving themself free to satan.
Christ was made naked at the mountain called galgotha for us to live a holy life.
Becareful with what you post or what you think and what you are doing.
That day shall, you and i must count on our SINS.
whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, you must follow the crew.
Becareful........ Becareful
Your current existens is an opportunity to get yourself prepared.
Becareful..........
Becareful..........
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by spencerwilliams(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
sometimes i wonder if people especially in nairaland are looking for "LIKES"on their post or they saying what they know as the truth?Do you prefer making wrong statements and having "a thousand likes"or you prefer saying the truth to save souls even if there are no "LIKES" to your post? I think we should answer this question first before posting.How can you support satanism and you think you are logical and wise?God will judge us even on advice and statements we've posted on nairaland.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by parisbookaddict(f): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thecustodian:
http://www.thecustodianonline.com/entertainment/masturbation-and-fornication-are-no-longer-sinful-pope-francis/#

Self-righteous and gullible people including "Christians" have already started pouring out judgement on the pope, including people who know this information is obviously false.

The catholics/church are against abortions and contraceptives talkless of condoning fornication.
Re: “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis by Blackfire(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Self-righteous and gullible people including "Christians" have already started pouring out judgement on the pope, including people who know this information is obviously false.

The catholics/church are against abortions and contraceptives talkless of condoning fornication.

hi

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / Who, What, Why: Why Is Good Friday Called Good Friday? / Where Are You Worshipping At Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.