Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (58373 Views)

Fetish Objects At APC Secretariat In Ondo / Budget Padding:Jibrin Arrives APC Headquarters 2 Face Disciplinary Committee(Pix / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Beyhiodie(m): 1:01am On Apr 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]Great Taniods(great! )!!!! Greateeeeeest Tanoids (great!), Greeeeeatessssst gbagba gbugu Tanoids (Great!)!!! its time to show our loyalty to our great leader!!! A trek from Abuja to otueke, bayelsa starting from may 29th!!! Our own trek wil be different, we will swim accros river benue cut enter river Niger, enter express road, run enter different forests,(which forest?? hian!! any forest una see just enter), then we shall swim in the waters of Niger delta (forget crude oil pollution, we are talking about dedication here pls) its time to show our great man some love and appreciation for the job he has done in the past 6years!! Teinz angry[/size]
laff wan kill me ooo * water out of my eyes*

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by mohince(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari will nominate him as the minister of trekking affairs! One love keep it up hamis..... Buhari till i retired from job am 23

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by tablu: 1:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Urine:

That will happen when he walks back to Lagos.
are u sure jega did not send him by night bus from Abj to lagos to return by foot to Abj...?
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Urine: 1:06am On Apr 21, 2015
tablu:
are u sure jega did not send him by night bus from Abj to lagos to return by foot to Abj...?

Roflmfao!
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Rexnegro(m): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2015
ki02020:
I never believe this guy is real
God knows I don't believe he trekked from lagos to abuja lie lie I'll never believe that.....

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by mikelbewise(m): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Una sure say no body give this man lift for road ?

But all the same..

Na real work him do..
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by OCHOdee(f): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2015
allawizzow:
For those who do not believe, I v heard from travellers who met him on the road while still on journey.

I nominate you for MINISTER OF WALKS

Minister of sports smiley
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by dam4sam: 1:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Ymodulus:
O what a great APC fan he his.

A love for the general.

He loves the peoples General. Some Tanoids now will be like who is this.

He his a hero , man of his words.

Goofyone when do we start our journey

I thought he said "If Buhari win, he will walk to Abuja"...... because he was routing for, hoping and believing Jonathan would win!

That he put his "feet" where his mouth is, ...is good but he is no fan of Buhari or APC.
Dont Capitalize on his vain-useless journey. It does not change anything.

I would rather "walk" to help the Homeless or Children suffering from Astuism.... than just some political misfiring! undecided

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by DinhoMVP: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
Na wa oo. sad

English!!! Lwkm him is the FANS of Buhari na loooooooollll

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by tmcleo2k2(m): 2:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Interesting. Thanks for the perspective. Now it all makes sense.
oladele97:
This guy matter tire me o....his he now an APC supporter heard in the first instance that his trekking cos he bet Buhari will not win. How com his he now a fans of GMB
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by donholy28(m): 2:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Dem go soon add this man to temple run

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by illiad: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2015
If we are to be honest then there is no sense in this. What is there to celebrate? What has buhari done that he is celebrating? What would then happen when buhari does achieve something. Buhari has won the presidential election, that's true but has he done anything for nigerians worthy of abacha's One million man match? Or any sort of celebrations for that matter? NO!

This is sheer senselessness.

Don't quote me if you're a party supporter. Because you have no more sense to reason with. But feel free to quote me if you're a non partisan concerned nigerian. Let's reason this without party or personality prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 21, 2015
tablu:
Waooh! I see jega issueing him a cert of return... grin grin

Nice one bruv!!!! That was witty!!!!
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 21, 2015
these whole bulshiit are gonna stop when buhari lands his lean arsse on da seat come may 29th....that man got no time for such jamboree.....touts.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 21, 2015
he should be given certificate of return
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 21, 2015
mikelbewise:
Una sure say no body give this man lift for road ?

But all the same..

Na real work him do..

of course not,he couldnt possitively have trekked all distance..he takes connecting hikes after stepping his feet on each adjoining state..
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Temkid: 3:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Tired of being broke?, sign up and make real money, i just made 10$ click on this link tips.naij.com/ref/156
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Akgbada(m): 3:24am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
Wow!! This guy just made a huge name for himself. Wish Baba was there to receive him. smiley

When is the trek to Ot**ke beginning??

I salute Hamisu Abubakar's COURAGE. A truly Nigerian!
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by nationwide1(m): 3:50am On Apr 21, 2015
allawizzow:
For those who do not believe, I v heard from travellers who met him on the road while still on journey.

I nominate you for MINISTER OF WALKS
Travelers met him at where? I'm not saying this is not possible but where are the pictures or news of of his trekking in Lagos, Ondo, Edo or even in Kwara at least at Jebba. We only started getting the news from Niger.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 21, 2015
It's in their BLOOD...
AFTER all, cattle rearers embark on cross country trips daily... without prior recognition

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by mankan2k7(m): 3:51am On Apr 21, 2015
I nominate this man for minister of transportation

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by uthmanj(m): 3:53am On Apr 21, 2015
OYO...On Your Own.

hairyanus:
I drove pass a mammoth crowd waving APC flag and wielding brooms and tot GMB was passing only to ask and was told the trekker has arrived.

This young lad may have set out to make in principle and act on a playfully made declaration prior to the election. It looks dummy but he has become a celebrity. No thanks to the media attention the young lad has gotten. Watch him grant interviews in days and weeks to come. What he makes of this new feet will be a product of how smart, articulate and purposeful he becomes while he marshals out his points on the personality pf GMB and the change that now is.

Abeg, i am trekking to South Africa in solidarityof the xenophobic victims...who is with me....
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Holybachelor: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmm. How am I to believe this?
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by phaulzoe(m): 4:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Chai! Ii dey craze ni
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by Ayo199(m): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Actually one of my friend has d vision of treking too..i tink i'l recommend dis man as his mentor
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by xreal: 4:54am On Apr 21, 2015
oladele97:
This guy matter tire me o....his he now an APC supporter heard in the first instance that his trekking cos he bet Buhari will not win. How com his he now a fans of GMB

u fall my hand. why?
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by YomaA(m): 5:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Make dem give am minister of transport or special adviser on transportation matters
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by shilexholly(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Lots of claps for dis guy.....dnt forget me in dat kingdom o
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by bigtt76(f): 5:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Sharp guy grin after chopping Koro and Bode dem rice finish ....oya when e go begin trek back naa? Buhari nor bi GEJ wey de give transport money back to visitors o! grin
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by babalo1: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Because car will take almost half a day to travel to Abuja, a human would take at least 50 days to make that same journey. Please don't be fooled, this man did not trek from Lagos to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by aatambuwal(m): 6:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Very kudos Mlm hashimu,a man of his word with integrity.
Re: Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat by asidere(m): 6:02am On Apr 21, 2015
how many days did he trekked from lagos to abuja.i can't believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.