Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Advice Needed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Needed. (339 Views)

She Has Been Talking Dirty Lately.....advice Needed. / Advice Needed For An Addict / Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello all,
For over a year now, I've been pursuing contract businesses and during yhr.esge of breakthrough, something unexpectedly happens making the business contract and agreements to end abruptly.
I have prayed continuously, fasted, even encouraged my entire family to fast but nothing. Same thing happens repeatedly. I even ensure I'm in church 3/4 times a week and the same thing.

I will not lie, my faith is heavily shaken because I have done nothing but pray continuously. I have so much responsibilities on my plate and without finances, these problems can't be solved. I'm certain it's spiritual but I have prayed almost every prayable PowerPoint there is and there's still no improvement.

What christian approach do I go about to approach this issue? Please advice me men of God.
Re: Advice Needed. by skylane: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
My dear friend,I can feel your pain,I can sense it from the words that u choose,but I want to encourage you,believe me there are ppl who av seen worst than you are seeing now but are world leaders today because dey neva gave up,remember the children of the isrealites were in egypt 4 400yrs,b4 dey were liberated,and not onlydat dey dey were in the wilderness 4 4oyrs b4 reaching canaan land,my dear broda let no your heart be troubled says the lord,your prayers are answered,God is preparing it 4 u,and I tell u if only u will neva giv up live like Job in the bible,I promise you bro,God we show you his salvation.just read psalm chapter 50 you will see what I mean, please neva givup derrs a reward 4 you,God has answered your prayers in Jesus name Amen
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Just wait a little longer He never fails
Re: Advice Needed. by godsamist: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls your location as to further discuss....check my signature and contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Blessings That Come Each Day / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of April 2015 / Tender Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.