Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] (49593 Views)

5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) / Affordable Fully Furnished And Serviced Office Spaces In Wuse II, Abuja / Roomsef,miniflat,flats,town Houses,office Spaces In Ikoyi And Environ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by paooxide(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
How about etisalat, Accenture, total? ... Op you have to visit those places
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Del.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am really impressed, we will get there wink
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by omolekan: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Will definitely get there one day Or let's just say we are closer.

Your environment affects ur productivity at times.

The setting is co-operate and not bad at all.

smileyCreativity.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by yollychika(f): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na remuneration important pass oooo, Wetin concern me if dem fine cum dey pay peanuts... Nor b ma house na undecided
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by engrkaz(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Here in CSTP...an activity centre of NASRDA....working condition aint that 5-star.....that is due largely to bad leadership...buh the pay I swear might be better than many of those guys in colorful cafeterias....et cetera.....The least paid here takes home over 200k...

Meanwhile

#babanowthatuarethere....... Revisit our working conditions, and many of us are long overdue for foreign training, since stealing is not corruption, our directors have decided to steal all the money meant for that purpose....

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Qualer: 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
yollychika:
Na remuneration important pass oooo, Wetin concern me if dem fine cum dey pay peanuts... Nor b ma house na undecided

Your office space no too bad sha... cool you don hammer be that...
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by sonety2k(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
cool
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 3:57am On May 16, 2020
gragraboy:
Na fine office i go chop?... after now you go come dey pay me 30k per month. That money you use for graffiti add am for my salary, i no mind the ordinary paint.

Techies don't that minute amount of money
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 3:57am On May 16, 2020
Viktor1983:
Cchub's roof top is awesome

The rooftop is actually owned by Andela
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 3:59am On May 16, 2020
drololaaof:
All da good office show how did it translate to good pay are the staff not contract staff? Modern slavery in modern day

Make proper research, they are mainly full time jobs.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 4:00am On May 16, 2020
piagetskinner:
What's the use of having a beautiful office when are being paid peanuts?

Techies are not paid peanuts, google their pay rates.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 4:02am On May 16, 2020
engrkaz:
Here in CSTP...an activity centre of NASRDA....working condition aint that 5-star.....that is due largely to bad leadership...buh the pay I swear might be better than many of those guys in colorful cafeterias....et cetera.....The least paid here takes home over 200k...

Meanwhile

#babanowthatuarethere....... Revisit our working conditions, and many of us are long overdue for foreign training, since stealing is not corruption, our directors have decided to steal all the money meant for that purpose....

Your least pay at your company is on par with what most junior devs in smaller startups earn, so I see no big difference.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Saucekide25(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2020
Hello @Ishilove please I need your assistance with escrowing a transaction.

Sending you an email through NL, please kindly respond.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.